Ultima IV - I can't find Thevel in Britain - C64 version

DalTXColtsFan

Jul 14, 2009, 6:03:31 PM7/14/09
Greetings all,

In every Ultima IV transcript I've ever seen on the net, there's a
fighter named Thevel in Britain who when asked tells you to seek out a
one-handed beggar in Serpent's Hold who knows about the orbs. He's
there in the PC version of Ultima IV (xu4 anyway), but in the C64
version the only fighters I can find are the drunk guys named Joe.

Does Thevel not appear in the C64 version or can I just not find him?

Thanks
DTXCF