Changes to the Counselor Program

Dundee

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
According to FYI at owo.com, there are new types of counselors - the
Elders. These will be black-robed. Senior Counselors are losing the
drab-orange robes in favor of a medieval batman Joket-esque purple
robe and all the other blue-robed counselors will remain blue-robed
counselors.

The guild hall in Brit has been decorated and the counselors are being
told to hang out there between calls, instead of hanging out in jail
where no player can see them.

Kind of interesting.

Also some info that should be under update info is in FYI instead:
Vendor deeds will be 210 stones and will be stealable/lootable (since
when can thieves steal something that weighs 210 stones!?).

Also on Feb 2nd, all standing xmas trees will be deleted. You can
re-deed the tree and save it for next year, though.

--
Dundee of Lake Superior - SkeptAck AT antisocial DOT com
The Town of Skara Brae: http://members.xoom.com/skara/

Driakos

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99

Dundee wrote in message ...

>Also on Feb 2nd, all standing xmas trees will be deleted. You can
>re-deed the tree and save it for next year, though.

My tree was looking ragged. I figured someone had been stealing my
induvidual ornaments. (I do live by the x-roads :) Anyways I took it down,
hoping that when I replaced it, the ornaments would come back (the ones on
top). Couldn't replace it. It said "Must be placed in your house" Tried
the steps, nope. It even told me it was too close to the steps. Tried
inside, almost the entire front half of the house was too close to the door,
so the tree ticket told me. So I stuck it in the back corner. The
ornaments didn't come back either. Aww... So I stuck it in the cedar chest
for the moths.
Don't take your tree down till Feb. 1st. That's the moral of the story.

Driakos.

Damocles

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:01:24 GMT, Dun...@LakeSuperior.Shard (Dundee)
wrote:

>Also on Feb 2nd, all standing xmas trees will be deleted. You can
>re-deed the tree and save it for next year, though.

There was some sort of cheat that let you get endless supplies of gems
from Christmas trees.

Strife

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
wrote:

>According to FYI at owo.com, there are new types of counselors - the

>Elders. These will be black-robed.

These are the counselors who have active PKs as their alternate
characters. Just page them and ask them if there's anywhere you can
put your tower. They'll be right with you.

>Senior Counselors are losing the
>drab-orange robes in favor of a medieval batman Joket-esque purple
>robe

And these are the ones with the buddies in the PK guilds. They'll be
right with you after they send that ICQ.

>and all the other blue-robed counselors will remain blue-robed
>counselors.

And these are the ones who are no help at all, but enjoy a good giggle
once in a while.

>The guild hall in Brit has been decorated and the counselors are being
>told to hang out there between calls, instead of hanging out in jail
>where no player can see them.

Kinda reminds me of a 7-11 with the cops and donuts. Wonder if they'll
have free donuts at the counselor hall?

Strife