Anyone know how to hang things on walls?

MarLock

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
I have seen things like chests to paintings to horseshoes how do I do this?

Sam Woodchopper

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
When placing a painting to the wall, place it on the tile
"in front" of the wall you want it fixed to. I could take
some time to get it there (as goes with all furniture) but
it can be done. Remember to lock them down, they are highly
wanted items.

Sam Woodchopper, Drachenfels

http://home.wish.net/~petertje for The Valendor Craftsmen
http://www.computerbuddy.net/valendor/ for the town of
Valendor

Jack Benny

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
MarLock wrote:

> I have seen things like chests to paintings to horseshoes how do I do this?

Actually I found this out lately. There is a way to do it. The way you
can make *anything* hang in mid air for lock down is this->

Stack tables/items to the desired height and put a chopped up body part
on top of them. Now place your item on top of the body part. When it
decays lock the item down and remove the other items - The desired
"hanging" item is now "hanging"

Have fun!

Jack

Lars Friedrich

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99

MarLock wrote:
>I have seen things like chests to paintings to horseshoes how do I do this?
There are several ways:
Either you stack a lot of body parts on top of each other and put the item
on it, then lock it down (the body parts decay and the item stays at the
height) or you use a 6 gold pieces pile, put the item on top of it, remove a
single coin and then the rest...(ohh..using a table makes the thing
easier...)
Some items are designed to hang on the wall though and there is no need for
any tricks..