A Question About Xmas Trees

Scott

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
On Thu, 24 Dec 1998 01:10:21 +1030, "Dopester"
<dope...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>I manged to find a matching Ticket and chose a Xmas tree.

You know these things are going to be the hottest item since true
black clothes. Every kewlio in the game is going to buy them up and
have 50 outside his tower door like a fence.

Scott
--
I'm not bitter. Really.
gothic.net/~raindog/process/

Isophane

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
Only placer can re-deed them....if that is what happens....I tried to Dbl-Click
and nothing...

Sir Gregory...
Merry Christmas

Hearding

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98

Dopester <dope...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
[snip]
>It seems anyone who clciks on it gets this message. Does this mean anyone
>can remove my precious tree? If so what happens if I or some one else
>removes it?

I tried to swipe Janey's tree, but it won't let me :)

Dundee

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
<dope...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>: (double-click the tree foliage to take it down)
>You see: a tree for the holidays

>It seems anyone who clciks on it gets this message. Does this mean anyone
>can remove my precious tree? If so what happens if I or some one else
>removes it?

Geez, I hope not. We put our outside. :-P I figure since only the
owner could put it up, *surely* only the owner can take it down.

I would assume that when you dbl-click it, it goes away.

--
Dundee of Lake Superior - Skep...@SPAMISantisocial.com
The Town of Skara Brae: http://members.xoom.com/skara/

Dopester

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Hail

I manged to find a matching Ticket and chose a Xmas tree.
I placed it outside my Tower. But when I and other click on it it says:

: (double-click the tree foliage to take it down)
You see: a tree for the holidays

It seems anyone who clciks on it gets this message. Does this mean anyone
can remove my precious tree? If so what happens if I or some one else
removes it?

Merry Xmas

Dopester, Grandmaster Warrior.
Rocky, Grandmaster Blacksmith.
Killesha, Grandmistress Archer / Fencer.
Brimstone, Grandmaster Alchemist.
Sonoma.
"I am not a mule, I am a human being!!"

The Philosopher Primus

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
Dundee wrote:

> I would assume that when you dbl-click it, it goes away.

But the needles will be in your rug for weeks.

Glaeken

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
A fence!!!!! Great idea !