How does one lock down lanterns up on the wall?

jgd1

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Interested in placing some lanterns up on the wall with nothing under
them. How is this done? I see it in Trammel so I know there's a way :)
Thanks, Marshall

Kreskn

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Marshall asked:

-Interested in placing some lanterns up on the wall with nothing under
-them. How is this done?

One way is to stack the lanterns on top of decay-able items.
Most people use body parts(zombie or NPC). Kinda sick though.

-All those who believe in suggestion. Raise my hand-

Insane Ranter

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
jgd1 wrote:

> Interested in placing some lanterns up on the wall with nothing under

> them. How is this done? I see it in Trammel so I know there's a way :)
> Thanks, Marshall

Use something like tables to get the correct height. Then i think you lock
them down. Then place something like 2 bandages or2 fish steaks on top of
the tables. then the lantern on top of those. Let the bandages and fish
steaks decay. then remove the tables. That should work.

Darren / Kain

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Have a look at http://uovault.ign.com/decorations/decorations.asp
That should help :-)

Kainz of Europa
Better Smeg than Dead!
sp...@ukonline.co.uk daz...@yahoo.com
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~spaz/
ICQ No: 16147227

Nate

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
You need the lantern, a bookcase, three fish steaks, and a death
robe (you could use other items besides a bookcase and
fishsteaks, but these items are of the right height). Whereever
you want to place, stack the shelves, the fishsteaks, the
deathrobe, and then the lantern. Lock down the lantern, and let
the deathrobe decay... you can then pick up the fishsteaks and
shelves, and go onto the next lantern.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Wolfgar SB

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

There's a great description on UO VAULT:

http://uovault.ign.com/decorations/howto.asp

In article <3963F8AB...@concentric.net>, jg...@concentric.net
says...