لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

Tamed my first dragon :-)

4 مرّات مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Mercillus

غير مقروءة،
23‏/06‏/2002، 3:32:44 م23‏/6‏/2002
إلى
Well last night my tamer finally managed to acheive what he had been aiming
to ever since his creation. After fifteen minutes and quite a few attempts,
I managed to tame my first dragon.

I had tried at 93.9 and again at 94.5, but to no avail and got bored after a
while.

But last night, at 95.5%, I succeeded. Am just going to try and GM now,
although ive been told its a long road.

--
@ Mercillus @ www.godsell.co.uk @ sullicreM @

Katherine

غير مقروءة،
23‏/06‏/2002، 4:01:53 م23‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:32:44 +0100, "Mercillus" <merc...@uomail.com>
expounded:

>Well last night my tamer finally managed to acheive what he had been aiming
>to ever since his creation. After fifteen minutes and quite a few attempts,
>I managed to tame my first dragon.

Congratulations! What did you name it?

Katherine, LFE (Atlantic)
Dr. Dolittle's Stories <http://www.mhn.org/~kate/stories/>

Mercillus

غير مقروءة،
23‏/06‏/2002، 4:28:57 م23‏/6‏/2002
إلى

"Katherine" <ka...@mhn.org> wrote in message

> On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:32:44 +0100, "Mercillus" <merc...@uomail.com>
> expounded:
>
> >Well last night my tamer finally managed to acheive what he had been
aiming
> >to ever since his creation. After fifteen minutes and quite a few
attempts,
> >I managed to tame my first dragon.
>
> Congratulations! What did you name it?

Thanks!

I named it "a"

Hehe. Just had a good taming powerhour in which I gained 0.6% real and am
now 96.0% taming, which is encouraging. I cant wait to tame my first WW!

غير معروف

غير مقروءة،
24‏/06‏/2002، 1:00:28 ص24‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:28:57 +0100, "Mercillus"
<merc...@uomail.com> ;

>"Katherine" <ka...@mhn.org> wrote in message

>> >I managed to tame my first dragon.

>> Congratulations! What did you name it?
>>

>Thanks!
>
>I named it "a"

Unusual name... what is its etymology?

(Todd, I take back everything I ever said about Mr
Ed II.)

Taras Bulba

Todd Bailey

غير مقروءة،
24‏/06‏/2002، 8:52:16 ص24‏/6‏/2002
إلى

Taras Bulba wrote in message ...

>On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:28:57 +0100, "Mercillus"
><merc...@uomail.com> ;
>

>>"Katherine" <ka...@mhn.org> wrote in message

>>> Congratulations! What did you name it?
>>>

>>Thanks!
>>
>>I named it "a"
>>

>Unusual name... what is its etymology?
>
>(Todd, I take back everything I ever said about Mr
>Ed II.)
>
>Taras Bulba

Why, thank you Taras. That was quite decent of you and Ed is very happy to
hear that. The fact that you so quickly retracted your earlier disdain for
Ed's name, in light of the name that Mercillus bestowed on his dragon, is a
further sign of your high character.

I do hope that Mercillus gives his dragon a new, better, name though.
Otherwise the other dragons in the stable will taunt him unmercifully. :-(

Mercillus

غير مقروءة،
24‏/06‏/2002، 9:58:09 ص24‏/6‏/2002
إلى

"Todd Bailey" <NoS...@NoSpam.net> wrote in message

> I do hope that Mercillus gives his dragon a new, better, name though.
> Otherwise the other dragons in the stable will taunt him unmercifully.
:-(

To be honest with you its my playstyle. Whereas I *do* fully respect youre
playstyle of treating pets in the game as close friends and roleplaying with
them, I reserve the right to play by my own power-gaming playstyle, where I
make everything as efficient and fast working as possible. Giving my pets 1
letter names makes me issue commands faster.

Todd Bailey

غير مقروءة،
24‏/06‏/2002، 10:46:41 ص24‏/6‏/2002
إلى

Mercillus wrote in message ...

I don't disrespect your playstyle. Pet names do not really have anything to
do with "playstyle" as you can easily make macros to command your named pet.
A macro is faster and more efficient than typing commands. A macro does not
care whether you named the dragon "a" or "RoXXorDrAgOn". ;-)

Jared of Europa

غير مقروءة،
24‏/06‏/2002، 12:35:48 م24‏/6‏/2002
إلى
In this foul year of our lord Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:52:16 GMT, "Todd
Bailey" <NoS...@NoSpam.net> proclaimed:

>I do hope that Mercillus gives his dragon a new, better, name though.
>Otherwise the other dragons in the stable will taunt him unmercifully. :-(

The other dragons "b", "c", "Red", "r0xx0rY00"? Hmmmm...

Jared of Europa
-*-
We are not made, for Labour and Trade
that Fools on each other impose

Todd Bailey

غير مقروءة،
24‏/06‏/2002، 3:52:04 م24‏/6‏/2002
إلى

Jared of Europa wrote in message <3d174a2...@news.cistron.nl>...

>In this foul year of our lord Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:52:16 GMT, "Todd
>Bailey" <NoS...@NoSpam.net> proclaimed:
>

>>I do hope that Mercillus gives his dragon a new, better, name though.
>>Otherwise the other dragons in the stable will taunt him unmercifully.
:-(

>The other dragons "b", "c", "Red", "r0xx0rY00"? Hmmmm...
>
>Jared of Europa

Well, "Puff" is the ringleader. Usually Puff is OK but he can get pretty
nasty if he doesn't get to frolic in the autumn mists. Then those other
dragons you mentioned will join in the taunting and things can get ugly real
quick.

غير معروف

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 12:19:03 ص25‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:52:16 GMT, "Todd Bailey"
<NoS...@NoSpam.net> ;

>Taras Bulba wrote in message ...
>>On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:28:57 +0100, "Mercillus"
>><merc...@uomail.com> ;
>>

>Why, thank you Taras. That was quite decent of you and Ed is very happy to
>hear that. The fact that you so quickly retracted your earlier disdain for
>Ed's name, in light of the name that Mercillus bestowed on his dragon, is a
>further sign of your high character.

I heartily agree with your assessment of me,
though high character, (as with high
imagination), is relative.

>I do hope that Mercillus gives his dragon a new, better, name though.
>Otherwise the other dragons in the stable will taunt him unmercifully. :-(

Yes indeed, I think Mercillus has enough problems
with the people in this newsgroup taunting him
unmercifully, without the dragons joining in.

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 5:34:33 ص25‏/6‏/2002
wrote:

>"Katherine" <ka...@mhn.org> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:32:44 +0100, "Mercillus" <merc...@uomail.com>
>> expounded:
>>
>> >Well last night my tamer finally managed to acheive what he had been
>aiming
>> >to ever since his creation. After fifteen minutes and quite a few
>attempts,
>> >I managed to tame my first dragon.
>>
>> Congratulations! What did you name it?
>
>Thanks!
>
>I named it "a"

I hope it dies fast.

(Explanation one:)
Poorly named pets are an insult to anyone who gives a shit
about the genre. Although we are a dying breed in the online gaming
niche, and many of us have adopted a defensive apathy to cope with
lamers, anything that reduces the attrition rate is something I will
cheer for.

(Explanation two:)
That poor thing must be so humiliated. Death would be a
relief.

--
A "true hero" is one who is glad that his services are no longer required.
Otherwise, it is just an ego trip.

Airen Cracken

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 6:28:53 ص25‏/6‏/2002
إلى

<kh...@icqmail.com> wrote in message

The problem is with the way the game handles commands to multiple pets,
rather than the tamer. If the tamer is under attack by, say, 3 elder gazers,
and has 3 dragons and wants 1 dragon to attack each gazer, they simply dont
have the time to type out "<fancy name> kill" three times. Even with a macro
for each pet it takes time which the character may not have.

Drake

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 9:47:11 ص25‏/6‏/2002
إلى
<kh...@icqmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:28:57 +0100, "Mercillus" <merc...@uomail.com>
> wrote:

"Although we are a dying breed in the online gaming niche, "

Motherfucker please!

You're a shit-licking troll who only shows up to kick people when they're
down. What fucking genre exactly are you defending? Worthless usenet
trolls? Troll's who claim to play UO and probably don't even own the
fucking game? Both?

Eat shit and die.

Drake

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 9:51:22 ص25‏/6‏/2002
إلى
"Airen Cracken" <simons...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

You're new here right? Save your breath. kh...@icqmail.com is a troll who
only shows up to start flamewars then vanishes again for another 6 months,
basking in it's alleged accomplishments.

Todd Bailey

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 11:44:28 ص25‏/6‏/2002
إلى

Airen Cracken wrote in message ...

A one key "<PetName> Kill" macro is a *lot* faster than typing "a kill".

Kiril Threndor

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 12:18:43 م25‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:28:53 +0100, "Airen Cracken"
<simons...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>The problem is with the way the game handles commands to multiple pets,
>rather than the tamer. If the tamer is under attack by, say, 3 elder gazers,
>and has 3 dragons and wants 1 dragon to attack each gazer, they simply dont
>have the time to type out "<fancy name> kill" three times. Even with a macro
>for each pet it takes time which the character may not have.

All Kill

Rexx Magnus

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 12:34:25 م25‏/6‏/2002
إلى
Kiril Threndor woke up on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:18:43 GMT and sat in
rec.games.computer.ultima.online writing in message

>>The problem is with the way the game handles commands to multiple pets,
>>rather than the tamer. If the tamer is under attack by, say, 3 elder
>>gazers, and has 3 dragons and wants 1 dragon to attack each gazer, they
>>simply dont have the time to type out "<fancy name> kill" three times.
>>Even with a macro for each pet it takes time which the character may not
>>have.
>>

> All Kill

I thought that didn't work for ages, or at least only commanded the very
nearest pet to do it?

--
UO & AC Herbal - http://www.rexx.co.uk/herbal
Http://www.Deane-Saunders.co.uk

To email me change the domain to one of the above.

Billy Watt

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 1:20:12 م25‏/6‏/2002
إلى

"Rexx Magnus" <rexxm...@myrex.co.uk> wrote in message

> I thought that didn't work for ages, or at least only commanded the very
> nearest pet to do it?

It didn't work for ages, they put it back in.

Billy

Todd Bailey

غير مقروءة،
25‏/06‏/2002، 3:52:24 م25‏/6‏/2002
إلى

Billy Watt wrote in message ...

And then they upped the price of NPC hirelings to 8k each because a noob
character could hire a small army with his 1k starting gold and go kill
dragons. Not to mention faction twinks camping moongates with an NPC army.
;-)

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
26‏/06‏/2002، 12:42:36 ص26‏/6‏/2002
<simons...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

><kh...@icqmail.com> wrote in message

(Snip my whining about poorly named pets)

>The problem is with the way the game handles commands to multiple pets,
>rather than the tamer. If the tamer is under attack by, say, 3 elder gazers,
>and has 3 dragons and wants 1 dragon to attack each gazer, they simply dont
>have the time to type out "<fancy name> kill" three times. Even with a macro
>for each pet it takes time which the character may not have.

Hrm.
This may be the ideal tamer-nerf then. If it were possible to
implement it.

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
26‏/06‏/2002، 12:42:50 ص26‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 06:51:22 -0700, "Drake" <dr...@nospam.org> wrote:

>"Airen Cracken" <simons...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

>> The problem is with the way the game handles commands to multiple pets,
>> rather than the tamer. If the tamer is under attack by, say, 3 elder
>gazers,
>> and has 3 dragons and wants 1 dragon to attack each gazer, they simply
>dont
>> have the time to type out "<fancy name> kill" three times. Even with a
>macro
>> for each pet it takes time which the character may not have.
>
>You're new here right? Save your breath. kh...@icqmail.com is a troll who
>only shows up to start flamewars then vanishes again for another 6 months,
>basking in it's alleged accomplishments.

Eh. Drake is entitled to his opinions, regardless of their truth. Or
his own tendency to be labeled as a troll.

I will admit to having a number of unpopular ideas, and a tendency
towards overzealousness in support of those ideas. I suck at avoiding
flamewars, but I never intentionally start them.

غير معروف

غير مقروءة،
26‏/06‏/2002، 1:57:09 ص26‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:42:50 -0600,
kh...@icqmail.com ;

>On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 06:51:22 -0700, "Drake" <dr...@nospam.org> wrote:
>
>>"Airen Cracken" <simons...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

>>You're new here right? Save your breath. kh...@icqmail.com is a troll who

>>only shows up to start flamewars then vanishes again for another 6 months,
>>basking in it's alleged accomplishments.
>
>Eh. Drake is entitled to his opinions, regardless of their truth.

His opinion is quite true in this case, though,
isn't it?

> I suck at avoiding
>flamewars, but I never intentionally start them.

You are a liar.

Would you like me to post the proof?

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
26‏/06‏/2002، 4:10:26 ص26‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:27:09 +0930, Taras Bulba <> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:42:50 -0600,
>kh...@icqmail.com ;

>> I suck at avoiding
>>flamewars, but I never intentionally start them.
>
>You are a liar.
>
>Would you like me to post the proof?

Yes.
I suspect that it will confirm my entire sentence (including the part
where I admit that I suck at avoiding flamewars,) rather than prove it
to be a lie.

Otara

غير مقروءة،
26‏/06‏/2002، 10:18:19 ص26‏/6‏/2002
إلى
>>On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:42:50 -0600,
>>kh...@icqmail.com ;
>>> I suck at avoiding
>>>flamewars, but I never intentionally start them.

If you really dont yet realise that flaming people yourself can cause
flamewars, I'm not sure what to say to that really.

"Duh" seems like the most obvious thing.

Otara

.

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2002، 3:02:05 ص27‏/6‏/2002
إلى

Obviously.

But surely you realize that your condescending tone would have a
similar effect, especially when it's made in response to a known
flamer.

Perhaps there's another motivation behind it, overriding that
knowledge. A desire to express your frustration, or shame me into
better behaviour, perhaps. Maybe you just don't know how to express
the obviousness of this fact in any other way.

Or maybe I'm just projecting my own motivations for flaming. Yes, I
flame people. I don't know any other way to express my belief that
they are acting like idiots.

And even when I suspect they won't accept my criticism, I try anyway.
Just like you did, with this message.

غير معروف

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2002، 4:56:48 ص27‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:02:05 -0600,
kh...@icqmail.com ;

>Perhaps there's another motivation behind it, overriding that
>knowledge. A desire to express your frustration, or shame me into
>better behaviour, perhaps. Maybe you just don't know how to express
>the obviousness of this fact in any other way.
>
>Or maybe I'm just projecting my own motivations for flaming. Yes, I
>flame people. I don't know any other way to express my belief that
>they are acting like idiots.

Its the pretence that, 'you never intentionally
start flamewars', that lets you down, not the fact
that you flame people.

Admit it, move on.

Otara

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2002، 8:07:08 ص27‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:02:05 -0600, kh...@icqmail.com wrote:
>Obviously.
>
>But surely you realize that your condescending tone would have a
>similar effect, especially when it's made in response to a known
>flamer.

I know that simply challenging a flamer risks that, regardless of
tone. But I didnt try to claim otherwise here - you're the one who
did that.

Otara

Rexx Magnus

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2002، 9:03:02 ص27‏/6‏/2002
إلى
Otara woke up on Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:07:08 GMT and sat in
rec.games.computer.ultima.online writing in message

Ooh, grow up, both of you! ;)

Otara

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2002، 10:39:14 ص27‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On 27 Jun 2002 13:03:02 GMT, Rexx Magnus <rexxm...@myrex.co.uk>
wrote:

>Ooh, grow up, both of you! ;)

You trying to give us lessons in flaming Myrex? ;)

Otara

Rexx Magnus

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2002، 10:42:23 ص27‏/6‏/2002
إلى
Otara woke up on Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:39:14 GMT and sat in
rec.games.computer.ultima.online writing in message

No, I'm really not that good at it.

Greytone

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2002، 9:11:15 م27‏/6‏/2002
إلى
Todd Bailey wrote in

That was a very creative use of game resources I have ever seen.
Even more creative than the former "stacking crates" and fall
through the roof of other people houses.

Speaking of creative uses, any one else have any story
of *former* (i.e. used to work) creative uses of game resources?

My most memorable one is a bunch of fire fields in the North
Britain Smithy Shop to clear the "traffic congestion" there. :)

Greytone

--
*****
"He is richest who is content with the least,

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
28‏/06‏/2002، 11:36:33 م28‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:07:08 GMT, Otara <sp...@spammity.com.au> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:02:05 -0600, kh...@icqmail.com wrote:
>>Obviously.
>>
>>But surely you realize that your condescending tone would have a
>>similar effect, especially when it's made in response to a known
>>flamer.
>
>I know that simply challenging a flamer risks that, regardless of
>tone.

Yet you were willing to take that risk. I'd like to know why.

(I'd rather ask via email, but that's not an option.)

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
28‏/06‏/2002، 11:36:34 م28‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:26:48 +0930, Taras Bulba <> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:02:05 -0600,
>kh...@icqmail.com ;

>>Perhaps there's another motivation behind it, overriding that
>>knowledge. A desire to express your frustration, or shame me into
>>better behaviour, perhaps. Maybe you just don't know how to express
>>the obviousness of this fact in any other way.
>>
>>Or maybe I'm just projecting my own motivations for flaming. Yes, I
>>flame people. I don't know any other way to express my belief that
>>they are acting like idiots.
>>

>Its the pretence that, 'you never intentionally
>start flamewars', that lets you down, not the fact
>that you flame people.
>
>Admit it, move on.

Fuck. I screwed up.
See, you're half right; there was no pretence involved, but I *was*
wrong when I said that. I did try to start a flamewar at least once,
but I'd forgotten about that incident until now.

I did honestly believe it when I said it, if that counts for anything.

I'd still like to see the proof you offered, though. It would help me
figure out if I make a habit of starting them or not. I don't think I
do, but I've wrong on this issue once before.

Otara

غير مقروءة،
29‏/06‏/2002، 1:06:58 ص29‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:36:33 -0600, kh...@icqmail.com wrote:
>>I know that simply challenging a flamer risks that, regardless of
>>tone.
>
>Yet you were willing to take that risk. I'd like to know why.
>
>(I'd rather ask via email, but that's not an option.)

Not falling for that one.

If you want to keep arguing that it wasnt 'intentional' that flamewars
resulted from your verbally abusing people, feel free. You're not
likely to be taken very seriously though.

Otara

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
29‏/06‏/2002، 11:57:50 م29‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:11:15 GMT, Greytone <Grey...@Greytone.com>
wrote:

>Todd Bailey wrote in
>>

>> And then they upped the price of NPC hirelings to 8k each because a
>> noob character could hire a small army with his 1k starting gold and
>> go kill dragons. Not to mention faction twinks camping moongates
>> with an NPC army. ;-)
>>

>That was a very creative use of game resources I have ever seen.

Not really; it's what the NPCs are there for, just on an unexpected
scale.

kh...@icqmail.com

غير مقروءة،
29‏/06‏/2002، 11:58:25 م29‏/6‏/2002
إلى
On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 05:06:58 GMT, Otara <sp...@spammity.com.au> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:36:33 -0600, kh...@icqmail.com wrote:
>>>I know that simply challenging a flamer risks that, regardless of
>>>tone.
>>
>>Yet you were willing to take that risk. I'd like to know why.
>>
>>(I'd rather ask via email, but that's not an option.)
>
>Not falling for that one.

What, my blatantly transparent attempt to figure out why you're
allowed to do things that carry a high risk of starting a flamewar and
I'm not?

Or my feeble attempt to get this out of the public eye so that I'll
have *no* chance at convincing the masses of my righteousness?

>If you want to keep arguing that it wasnt 'intentional' that flamewars
>resulted from your verbally abusing people, feel free. You're not
>likely to be taken very seriously though.

If you want to call me a a lying jackass or an unthinking twit with no
sense of consequence (re: '"Duh" seems like the most obvious thing,')
just say it. Don't drop hints and pretend it means you *didn't* say
it; I'm not that naive, and you're not clueless.

Rez

غير مقروءة،
30‏/06‏/2002، 5:37:21 م30‏/6‏/2002
إلى
"Drake" <dr...@nospam.org> wrote in message news:<uhgt3lm...@corp.supernews.com>...

Now with that said and done...back to our normally scheduled program

I have an up and coming tamer and I was wondering when they mention
they did this and that at a particular skill level of taming is it normal
to refer to you skill reading it "Show Real" or modified (artificially pumped)

My tamer is at 92.4 Real (Unmodified)
which reads 93.5 modified....

Do I get that shot at my first dragon at 95.5 real or modified LOL

Jared of Europa

غير مقروءة،
30‏/06‏/2002، 6:22:12 م30‏/6‏/2002
إلى
In this foul year of our lord 30 Jun 2002 14:37:21 -0700,
bur...@digital.net (Rez) proclaimed:

>> Eat shit and die.
>
>Now with that said and done...back to our normally scheduled program

I thought that *was* the normally scheduled program *grins*

Jared of Europa
-*-
We are not made, for Labour and Trade
that Fools on each other impose

richard cortese

غير مقروءة،
30‏/06‏/2002، 8:35:48 م30‏/6‏/2002
إلى
"Rez" <bur...@digital.net> wrote in message
<snip>

> I have an up and coming tamer and I was wondering when they mention
> they did this and that at a particular skill level of taming is it normal
> to refer to you skill reading it "Show Real" or modified (artificially
pumped)

> My tamer is at 92.4 Real (Unmodified)
> which reads 93.5 modified....
>
> Do I get that shot at my first dragon at 95.5 real or modified LOL

Your displayed skill vs show real is the one that is used. You get your
first shot at a dragon at 93.9 shown skill. I have tried to tame one with
various characters at 93.9 and have over 11 hours in w/o taming a single
one. I am pretty sure I did not get a single lore or taming gain during that
time either.

You have to bite the bullet and just continue taming everything until your
skill gets into the 95+ range. Figure in the 11 hours I tried taming a
dragon I could have gained ~3 points of skill just doing normal taming.

I believe Kirins and unicorns tame at 95.1 and in my op are much more
desirable to have if you haven't finished magery yet or maybe bought a
nightmare.

Just a note, no gating or recall in or out of -Felucca- dungeons after
publish 16. You can't even mark in the dungeons now. Wind is the same with
the only egress being the teleporter. I'm not sure why all this was done. It
certainly turns up the difficulty level a notch. In Felucca where no one
other then a few such as myself dungeon dive it seems pointless.

My son seems to think it is to give people looking for a challenge something
other then SP.

0 رسالة جديدة