fight fire with fire,mates!

Simon Templar

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
To whom it may concern here,
all of you who have grievances with spawn blocking tamers/stable blockers.
I've read the posts up to this point,and am somewhat impressed by the idea
of fighting fire with fire by buying up bunnies,cats and the like and stabling
them
everytime a stable blocking tamer claims one of his or her animals.
why just get revenge by blocking them ? why not make a profit too?
sell stable slots back to these so called jerks at an exorbitant rate :-)
(perhaps 30k per slot per nightmare? 90k for each slot for a dragon?)
I can sympathize completely with all of you who are in need of a single stable
slot and cannot find one. frustrating to say the least!
The success of this hinges majorly on getting support from your friends to help
you out (if it is legal game play to begin with, i don't see why it wouldnt be
tho)
warmest regards to all of the inhabitants of this group,
The Saint

Flynn4X

Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
Im Artikel <20000614190942...@ng-ce1.aol.com>,
oothes...@aol.comnadaspam (Simon Templar) schreibt:

>bunnies,cats and the like and stabling
>them

Bunnies?
No birds? Hey, aren´t there many rats in Britain´s sewage system?