Fruit Basket Question

Lars Friedrich

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99
I got a fruit basket from a person I gave two tribal masks for free..
I guess, there is a place they spawn or that they are monster loot now..
anyway..
I like it..and I really don't want it to turn into an empty wooden bowl or
similiar..

so..my question to all experienced fruit basket owners:

a) Can I eat the fruits in the basket? (i guess yes, but i don't want to
test it ;) )
b) When I lock it down, are people able to eat the fruits in it? (i guess
yes, like locked down bottles of ale..)
c) Is it a container? Can I secure it? Can I secure it and prevent that way
that the fruits are eaten?

(some people really have strange problems..;) )

DBradf1012

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99
a yes
b yes
c yes but fruit can be still be ate

Kaos McCain GrandMaster Mage and owner of The Wrong Tavern
Kenny McCain Grandmaster Craftsman
Kyle McCain Prince of Stupidity