meditation

KermitUZ

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
whats the point of this?? what does it do?

thx
Wonka,
Monkey Boy, GsP

Alex Mars

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
Speeds up mana recovery. There's more to it, read the OSI update page.

-You slip into your secret underwear, you get on over to the dark side of your
mind...

Bluehawk

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
It's great try it out on the Abyss Test.

Bluehawk

Nathanial

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
KermitUZ wrote:

> whats the point of this?? what does it do?
>
> thx
> Wonka,
> Monkey Boy, GsP

meditation kicks ass...it makes mages alot less vulnerable, except for
the fact that you can't do anything while in a trance. Even if you open
up your paperdoll..it stops the meditation process...

Fero

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
Do we also gonna have to ask everyone around to be quiet while we meditate?
Would be greatly disturbing to have a crying Terathan Avenger around while
trying to meditate too... :)

Hmm and i thought openening the paperdoll was just an interface thing....

Fero Antana, Drachenfels

Nathanial <he...@work.com> wrote in message