Starting out on Chesapeake....need a good place to start mining from

Smitty

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
Hail,

I am starting a new mining/smith on Chesapeake and i am wondering if any of
you miners out there have a recomendation for me to start in a certain
city....i plan to start with 50 in mining and i want a place that is near
mountians so i can mine in protection of town guards because i know PKs are
there and i would be very pissed if i lost a lot of money due to them.

Smitty the Smith

Nicholas Myers

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
try Minoc

Kevin Brill

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
On 5 Jan 2000 16:32:21 -0800, "Smitty" <Pimp_D...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Cove is an excellent place to start...the only problem (or benefit
depending on your view of other players) is that there is no bank in
Cove, so transporting all of your ingots requires either a recall or a
foot race to Vesper. I have a house on the coast, just south of the
Cove's gates, so I'm always around Cove. I'll keep an eye out for
you.

__
Kevin

Isgrimnnur of Cove - Chesapeake
Master Miner

Gail Gurman

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
I'm on Pacific, but I assume this applies to Chesapeake too: Try Delucia.
Almost all the mining sites are within the guard zone, and there are two big
forges near the center of town.

--
Gail Gurman Goddess of All Paper and Facsimiles Thereof
ga...@homemail.com http://www.ncal.verio.com/~gailg