Blade Spirist

Scorpaz85

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
I heard theres a way to spar with blade spirits and get gm in a day, how? I
tried trapping it with chests but it breaks them. Also what are some other
ways to get gm fast?

Quentin

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
There are no real ways to get GM fast, faster yes but not fast. As for
trapping them you have to lock down the boxes you are using to trap the
blade. Lock them down so the blade will be boxed in and cast inside the
center of the boxes. In a small house you can use one of the corners of the
house. However with the new Stamina patch the BS has become very powerful
again so this method is not recommended by me anymore. I tried it after
having read some stuff about it and it kicked my Butt. took me from 81 to 15
hp in a few seconds of sparing. So unless you want to spend a lot of time
healing and replacing your armor I would spar with a friend. The time it
took me was about 8 - 10 hours of sparing on and off. to go from 80 swords
to 100. It may have been less its been a wile since I have done this.

Hope this helps
Quentin

Dundee

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:52:03 GMT, tub...@ix.netcom.com (bizbee)
wrote:

>Try playing the game.

ha! That'll NEVER work.

;-P

***
-Dundee

Frank Williamson

Feb 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/16/99
My warrior made GM really fast in tactics, swords, and archery.

All it took was all my spare time from thanksgiving until January. Holidays,
weekends.. every evening.

Nothing to it.

-Oot,
(who 'played the game *and* spars blades, only he needs two to cast heal
while he does it)

Graham Nash

Feb 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/16/99
Most people have better things to do then speading every evening on UO.
Like girls for instance. I do agree though, play the game, thats why you
should have bought it, it takes some time, but you appreciate it more.

Graham Nash
graha...@usa.net