What to do about sandals?

JBrianChamberlin

Mar 20, 2001, 5:47:09 PM3/20/01

Man.. I was all excited about my black blessed sandals. Now I learn that they
break? What the hell is the point then? I didn't spend the money on them just
to wear them in town. I might as well sell them for a profit, right? That
totally just ticked me off. I wish I had known... (sigh)

J. B. Chamberlin
ICQ # 1269371

skinn...@hotmail.com

Mar 20, 2001, 5:58:05 PM3/20/01
On 20 Mar 2001 22:47:09 GMT, jbrianch...@aol.comnojunk
(JBrianChamberlin) wrote:

Cavet Emptor.

Little WhiteDove

Mar 21, 2001, 8:36:34 AM3/21/01
In article <20010320174709...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,
JBrianChamberlin <jbrianch...@aol.comnojunk> wrote:

Don't be discouraged...clothing lasts a LONG time. I've had the same
blessed headband for over a year. I get hit by macers a LOT so even
though they aren't in great shape you may get many months use out of
them.

-Little WhiteDove
Badb Catha, Lia Fail Empire
Atlantic

Buddy Lee

Mar 21, 2001, 9:10:23 AM3/21/01
Well as long as you don't get hit alot it should not be a problem. You just
have to watch out for those really short mace fighters. That keep hitting
you in the ankels.:-)

Buddy Lee

"JBrianChamberlin" <jbrianch...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

jasonfranks