New market for colored metals?

Brent

Aug 30, 2001, 7:39:04 AM8/30/01
I was looking at the craft changes in concept and saw a screenshot with
several items of different colors. I think this is gonna boost sales of
colored ingots, as people will want to take advantage of the new colors
in their decorating schemes.

Brent

Myrex

Aug 30, 2001, 8:00:53 AM8/30/01
Brent woke up on Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:39:04 GMT and sat in
rec.games.computer.ultima.online writing in message

If you start saving ingots now, by the time it happens, if it does - you
will be a millionaire :) Of course, it could be several months away.

--
Adopting a .sig!

www.myrex.co.uk - www.deane-saunders.co.uk
R.G.C.U.O irc - irc.stratics.com port 6667 #rgcuo

Jared of Europa

Aug 30, 2001, 8:08:34 AM8/30/01
In this foul year of our Lord Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:39:04 GMT, Brent
<bab...@flash.net> proclaimed:

I think the increase in demand will be at best temporary, since there
are only so many houses to decorate, and these new items will never
wear out. As a craftsman and decorator, I do welcome the change.

If you are a tinker, you would do well to remember the period when
Trammel housing opened. That time, those carpenters that kept their
vendors well-stocked made a killing selling their wares to new
home-owners. We'll probably see a period where everyone will want to
buy green mugs, blue goblets and what have you. A smart tinker will
get plenty of ingots, and find out what the market wants.

Jared of Europa
-*-
We are not made, for Labour and Trade
that Fools on each other impose

Brent

Aug 30, 2001, 3:42:12 PM8/30/01
Jared of Europa wrote:

> If you are a tinker, you would do well to remember the period when
> Trammel housing opened. That time, those carpenters that kept their
> vendors well-stocked made a killing selling their wares to new
> home-owners. We'll probably see a period where everyone will want to
> buy green mugs, blue goblets and what have you. A smart tinker will
> get plenty of ingots, and find out what the market wants.

Yep, my carpenter made me rich in the first few months after housing in
Trammel. I can't tell you how many times I had to restock. Most days
at least twice a day. It was a full time job .

Brent

CCrazywildwolf

Aug 30, 2001, 5:41:25 PM8/30/01
Great idea about preparing to make colored Tinker-goods.

I just wish I could log in to mine some ore!

Was the latest patch meant to fix the Client or f^ck it up?

>Subject: Re: New market for colored metals?
>From: Brent bab...@flash.net
>Date: 30/08/2001 20:42 GMT Daylight Time

Release the Dragon to Email me!