Guard towers??

John O. Stambaugh

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
I was killed in a guard tower (??) near the
brigade fort while I
kept typing "guards". Logged out there late one
night and
when I logged back on the PK was waiting (?).
Thought (my
main problem) it was safe there.

Driakos

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98

John O. Stambaugh wrote in

Those things are strange. Sometimes they have guards sometimes they don't.
Also sometimes the guards are there and do nothing. Other times they
teleport to kill up to 3 screens away. I am really confused about those
places, especially the one right above Orc Valley.

Driakos.