Napa Valley

Mark Silvis

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

Anyone notice that a new server is up. I think it said napa valley

Travis Prebble

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

Mark Silvis <mar...@grsnet.com> wrote in article
<64i7b5$rc0$1...@msunews.cl.msu.edu>...

> Anyone notice that a new server is up. I think it said napa valley

It did, but when I tried to get a server listing a second time, Napa Valley
had disappeared. Seems this sister shard is having a hard time gaining
stability.

-- Trav

Travis Prebble

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

I've been playing on Napa Valley for a few hours now and must say that this
is what I expected UO to be like. All throughout the wilderness, the
forest is alive with beasts and monsters alike! While I still lag
occasionally, it is still quite steady and very enjoyable. Granted, I am
not on any quests aside from thieving, but so far, there has been plenty of
things to steal. :)

It's fun for now, but I will probably return to my bard on Pacific as it
better suits my character, so to speak.

-- Trav
aka Tanith, Neophyte Rogue, Napa Vally
Samuel the Bard, Pacific shard