The Town of Cove

1 view

tekno

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

Hi I play on the pacific shard, I was wondering if anyone knew wether or
not cove will ever get a bank?

Mortifera

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

naw, don't count on it..

NoRSlug

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

it was supposed to

Darren McDonald

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

I play on Baja and live near Cove.
A friend of mine and I have requested a bank in Cove several times.

OSI said Cove will not get a bank.

Who knows what they're going to do with all of those empty buildings.

--
Lord Darius, Tinker/Carpenter of Minoc/Vesper, Baja
Circle of Steel http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/5115

Roman Yazhbin

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98
to Darren McDonald

Don't they just have a banker in one of them?

bha...@igpp.ucla.edu

Jun 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/4/98
to tekno

It is very unlikely. First, cove is supposed to be a very small town,
that is why there in almost nothing there. If OSI adds a bank and an
Inn, Cove will become the most popular town in Britainnia. Why?
Because of mountains within town lines and the orcs that live a few
hundred yards to the south. The Orc camp and the Dreads that hang there
would be of no threat to any player if Cove had an Inn or a bank, let
alone both.

--Dr. Doom

jx...@po.cwru.edu

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

Cove has a banker in the provisioner's shop. Or rather, it did the last
time I was there(about a month ago).
-Hawke, Sonoma Ranger