How to break into castles

Red Knight

Jan 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/3/98

Now this ONLY works for castles.

Ok, there is one spot outside of the castle that will allow line of sight so
that you can teleport into the courtyard. Finding this spot it the only hard
part. My best advice is to go somewhat SW from the door until there are only
1-2 tiles of courtyard in the very top right corner of the screen. Try a few
times, once you get the spot down, it will be worth all the trying.

Oh yeah, and OSI, suck my ass. Cancel my account, I don't care, I haven't
played in weeks, you'd be doing me a favor. If anybody else has bugs or
cheats but don't wanna get banned, email me and tell me the cheat/bug, I'll
be happy to post it.

The Ex-Dread Lord Red Knight

The Everman

Jan 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/4/98

Here we have yet more confirmation that the biggest problem with
Ultima Online is not the bugs or the lag or the pkillers: it's the
assholes who wreck the game for everyone else, simply because they're
assholes.

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998 23:51:16 -0800, "Red Knight"