How many groups still active?

notb...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2012, 11:42:36 PM7/15/12
I know of at least one group of around 20 players still active. We even have a whole new group of new players in our current game. We expect to play it well into our old age, Are there many others?

F1ange, old blitz player

nomore...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2012, 10:20:48 AM7/17/12
On Monday, July 16, 2012 9:12:36 AM UTC+5:30, F1ange wrote:
> I know of at least one group of around 20 players still active. We even have a whole new group of new players in our current game. We expect to play it well into our old age, Are there many others?
>
> F1ange, old blitz player

Hi,
I'm a SAH crawler ..
http://starsautohost.org/sahforum/

Where do you guys hang out?

Nmid

esn...@radioroscoe.com

Feb 7, 2013, 12:44:34 AM2/7/13
On Sunday, July 15, 2012 11:42:36 PM UTC-4, F1ange wrote:
> I know of at least one group of around 20 players still active. We even have a whole new group of new players in our current game. We expect to play it well into our old age, Are there many others?
>

> F1ange, old blitz player

We just got the band back together. A dozen of us starting a game for the first time in nearly 15 years. :)

kb5...@yahoo.com

Jul 20, 2013, 6:42:40 AM7/20/13
I sure wished that supernova genesis had become reality!

kb5...@yahoo.com

Jul 20, 2013, 6:42:44 AM7/20/13