Purchasing Stars!

nski...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2005, 12:21:07 AM8/26/05
I used to have a friend who had loaned me his copy of Stars!, and now I
would like to get the game.

Is there anywhere that it could be purchased?

iztok_...@yahoo.com

Aug 26, 2005, 7:08:07 AM8/26/05
Hi!
Try those two sites below, which I copied form Autohost:

You can buy legal serial numbers from http://stars.lelv30.net/
Currently out of stock!

and buy Stars! from here
http://uk.store.empireinteractive.com/default.aspx?MID=82A07
BE0AEB0&PID=7B550F5D-2BED-4D5A-8ADE-78B9D6528995 (link updated May,
2005)

BR, Iztok

Chris_K

Sep 10, 2005, 9:42:49 PM9/10/05
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:21:07 -0500, nski...@gmail.com wrote
(in article <1125030067.2...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>):

> I used to have a friend who had loaned me his copy of Stars!, and now I
> would like to get the game.
>
> Is there anywhere that it could be purchased?

I just bought three copies from Empire Interactive's UK store ...

http://uk.store.empireinteractive.com/default.aspx?MID=82A07BE0AEB0&PID=7B550F
5D-2BED-4D5A-8ADE-78B9D6528995

They shipped my order out the same day, too!

-- Chris

http://www.usenet.com