New evidence that Sam Sloan did in fact admit to have illicit sex with an underaged prostitute

Tyrone Slothrop

Jan 27, 2006, 4:44:53 PM1/27/06
In the discussions last year of the underaged Burmese girl and whether
or not "dalliance" implied Sam had illicit sexual intercourse with an
underaged prostitute, one incriminating piece of evidence was not
noticed.

Vince Hart, Bill Brock and I felt it did constitute an self-admission
of underaged sex, but largely in response to my message addressing this
issue (http://tinyurl.com/9bra2) Larry Parr said "On the other hand,
our Vinnie Hart and Bill Brock once again try to confuse the issue by
alleging that Sam Sloan has had sex with or molested children. No
proof is presented. One of them tells us that Sam admitted same, but
they quote not the admission. Which is an admisison (sic) in itself."
(http://tinyurl.com/blyo2) Although, at the time in question Thai laws
made it illegal to have sex with an underaged girl, Larry Parr seemed
to have been right. There was no definitive admission by Sam Sloan that
he had sex with this girl, and strangely missing were any comments from
Sam Sloan himself confirming or denying these allegations...

Until I found the following just now:

On his webpage, http://www.ishipress.com/girlsgot.htm, Sam Sloan
states, "I only have the photos of a few of the girls that I actually
f**ked. Here are 39 of them." He goes on to say that there are 40
photos on this page, but one of them did not meet his "Sam's Rule" of
intra-vaginal ejaculation without a condom (explained here:
http://www.ishipress.com/samsrule.htm). Sam goes on to point out that
Sam's Rule was not met in the case of the last woman pictured, "Miki
Motegi", as no procreation was possible since he used a condom when
they had sex in 1984. Therefore, according to Sam, the previous 39
women all had sex with Sam.

Take a look at the 5th photo, "Burmese Girl". The same photo is
depicted here: http://www.samsloan.com/burmese2.htm, which as Sam
self-reports, represents the same girl as is here:
http://www.samsloan.com/burmese.htm, where Sam claims she is of US
junior high school age. Therefore, the rest of the arguments I made
here: http://tinyurl.com/9bra2 , can now be applied.

Ergo, Sam Sloan has in fact claimed to having sex with an underaged
prostitute at a time and place where such sexual intercourse would have
been illegal.

I'd be interested in see what Larry Parr's feeling are about the
discovery of this latest evidence and whether this affects in any way
the esteem in which Larry Parr holds Sam Sloan.

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2006, 11:29:04 PM1/27/06
Grumble....I'd been looking forward to revealing _that_ in defending
the lawsuit. Still useful in amicus briefs.

If Sloan runs for one of the Board positions, I'm considering endorsing
him. Anyone who has used him deserves the company.

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2006, 11:32:53 PM1/27/06
;-)

parrt...@cs.com

Jan 28, 2006, 12:04:34 AM1/28/06
BROCK IS BACK (surprise!)

<Grumble....I'd been looking forward to revealing that_ in defending
the lawsuit.
Still useful in amicus briefs.> -- Bill Brock (politikalhack)

Bill Brock returns from Nolanland.

Not too long ago, Mr. Brock tried to lead the
troops out of here, announcing he was heading to the
USCF discussion group, which is also known as
Nolanland. Like John Belushi screaming that the
Germans attacked Pearl Harbor, Mr. Brock blew his horn.

No one followed.

We knew the man would return. They always do.

But such is not Sam's style. He is not vindictive
and only wishes to flatten an opponent once, as he did
when they played a chess match in Chicago.

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 12:36:55 AM1/28/06
I think one could avoid the excesses of this forum without clamping
down on speech. But the US Chess forum hasn't figured that out yet. I
concede this point to Larry "objectively pro-kiddie f***ing" Parr.

To the matter at hand: kindly repeat your apologia for Sloan's conduct.
We would be amused.

Or you could distance yourself from him, and repair your reputation.

Perhaps "Thai soldiers on leave" and US troops have committed similar
sins, and worse. But does the average soldier brag about child
molestation?

2000 words, chop chop.

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 12:38:19 AM1/28/06
jr: 2000 words

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 12:40:14 AM1/28/06
cynic: you've got your essay to do as well....

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 1:04:23 AM1/28/06
Phil Innes, kindly show Sam Sloan your solidarity when he needs it
most.

Note that those who approve of child molestation tend NOT to be USCF
members. This is a good thing.

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 1:11:37 AM1/28/06
To be fair: reasonable people may previously have felt that there was
room for reasonable doubt in Sloan's narrative. I'd spent enough time
on Sloan's various sites to satisfy myself before making the charge.
Others may not have done so, and I can't blame them for that. Life is
short.

But now?

Should a man who admits to having sex with children have custody of
children?

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 1:14:03 AM1/28/06
Hi, Chessdon! Feel free to jump into the conversation....

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 1:15:52 AM1/28/06
And where's our bellsouth anon?

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 1:25:19 AM1/28/06
Generally, we are not responsible for the reprehensible conduct of our
friends and acquaintances. (If we were, we'd have precious few
friends!)

But some have gone out of their way to DEFEND reprehensible conduct,
or, when asked to distance themselves from that conduct, have
declined....

Vince Hart

Jan 28, 2006, 9:38:51 AM1/28/06
Parr will probably make one of the following arguments:

(a) it does not prove child molestation because Sam may have invented
all the stories; or

(b) it does not prove child molestation because Sam's assessment of
the girls' ages is inherently unreliable.

In any case, it does prove that Sam wants everybody to think that he
had sex with children, which is more than sufficient reason to treat
him as a child molester.

Tyrone Slothrop

Jan 28, 2006, 10:15:12 AM1/28/06

This is actually my only point. That Sam Sloan has "claimed" that he
had sex with an underaged prostitute in a time and place when that was
illegal. Of course, this sex might not have happened, but the
discussion in RGCP back in June/July was not about the fact, but
whether or not Sam made the claim. I believe it is now indisputable.
Sam has made the claim.

Tyrone Slothrop

Jan 28, 2006, 10:20:36 AM1/28/06
parrt...@cs.com wrote:
> But such is not Sam's style. He is not vindictive
> and only wishes to flatten an opponent once, as he did
> when they played a chess match in Chicago.

But Larry, what about Sam's "claim" to have had sex with an underaged
prostitute at a place and time where it was illegal? Now that the
"speculation" has been "promoted" to a "claim" via evidence at Sam's
own hands, do you personally find such a claim reprehensive? Worthy of
rebuke?

(We are not talking about a "fact" of sex, only a "claim" of sex.)

Message has been deleted

Say No To g4

Jan 28, 2006, 10:40:08 AM1/28/06
> But such is not Sam's style. He is not vindictive

I emphatically disagree with your assessment. If anything, the
Scamster is extremely vindictive.

E.g. After the last 2 USCF elections, the losers congratulated
the winners, except for Scam Sloan who contined to vent his
spleen against the non-winners long after the election.

And how about Scam's vituperative vendetta against Beatriz Marinello?
Hardly a day went by without the Scamster posting some alleged
wrongdoing but never a word of thanks for improving the finanacial
standing of the USCF.

Or the recent case in Brooklyn where Scammie got bounced from
an election. What does the Scamster do? He stalks the election board
honcho hoping to find some dirt on her. And when he thinks he found
something, he filed a complaint. But as the Daily News article shows,
Scam failed at getting his revenge.

If anything, Scam does hold grudges against his enemies, of which he
seems to have plenty of.

> and only wishes to flatten an opponent once, as he did
> when they played a chess match in Chicago.

It's sometimes called quitting while you're ahead.

Vince Hart

Jan 28, 2006, 6:49:20 PM1/28/06

Although I doubt he would ever admit it, I think Parr's recognition of
that fact is shown by his switch from a claim of "no proof" to a claim
of "no evidence." At the very least, you have smashed his asinine
argument that Sam was using dalliance to mean flirting.

Louis Blair

Jan 28, 2006, 8:07:23 PM1/28/06
Larry Parr wrote (27 Jan 2006 21:04:34 -0800):

> [Sam] is not vindictive

_
"Bill Brock has found an ally in [Wikipedia
administrator]. [Wikipedia administrator] has
become the alter ego and willing agent of
Bill Brock. If [Wikipedia administrator] does
not cease and desist from this activity, I
will appeal to the higher authorities to
remove the administrator status of
[Wikipedia administrator] and ultimately
to block [Wikipedia administrator] from
Wikipedia." - Sam Sloan (07:04,
5 January 2006 (UTC))

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2006, 11:01:49 PM1/29/06
Larry's too busy to answer your question: he's working on a book (most
likely commissioned by the Archdiocese of Boston).

LiamToo

Jan 30, 2006, 2:15:40 PM1/30/06

What is the age of the young prostitute? Young means underage, below 18
or what?

LiamToo

Jan 30, 2006, 2:17:59 PM1/30/06

Not so fast. We've seen the picture of the girl. It was written as
young and/or underage, but I've never seen the actual age. What is it,
anybody knows?

Vince Hart

Jan 30, 2006, 2:57:47 PM1/30/06

LiamToo wrote:

> Not so fast. We've seen the picture of the girl. It was written as
> young and/or underage, but I've never seen the actual age. What is it,
> anybody knows?

Sam seemed to think she was junior high school aged, i.e., 12-14. I
think that is the only estimate available.

LiamToo

Jan 30, 2006, 3:22:37 PM1/30/06

As an Internet Judge, my verdict is Case Dismissed, due to lack of
evidence. The evidence doesn't even qualify the case to go to trial.
The prosecutor has the burden of proof of establishing the legal age
and the actual age of the girl in question. There are junior high
school students that are over the age 16 to 18, especially in Asia.

Vince Hart

Jan 30, 2006, 3:59:02 PM1/30/06

Here is an experiment to try at home:

Hire Sam to babysit your thirteen year old daughter.

After your wife sues you for divorce and the judge denies you custody
as an unfit parent, try explaining to him that you were unimpressed by
the evidence that Sam had sex with children.

LiamToo

Jan 30, 2006, 4:13:14 PM1/30/06

Experiments at home do not qualify as evidence. Case dismissed.
Next case.

Vince Hart

Jan 30, 2006, 4:23:44 PM1/30/06

LiamToo wrote:

> Experiments at home do not qualify as evidence. Case dismissed.
> Next case.

Confirming an old joke.

What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of seventy-five?

Your honor.

Spam...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2006, 4:26:39 PM1/30/06

Your estimate of Lance Smith's IQ seems a trifle high.

Spam...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2006, 4:30:13 PM1/30/06

politi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, Chessdon! Feel free to jump into the conversation....

The silence from Parr and his puppets, Innes, and Chessdon, is
deafening.

Message has been deleted

Chess Freak

Jan 30, 2006, 4:41:03 PM1/30/06
Doorknob is one word.

"LiamToo" <liamt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1138656701....@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

| 2 Words: Door Knob

LiamToo

Jan 30, 2006, 4:46:00 PM1/30/06
Chess Freak wrote:
> Doorknob is one word.

Yep, it's analogous to Brennan.

Message has been deleted

politi...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2006, 12:44:21 AM1/31/06
There was also some uncertainty in the Pökler affair....

Tyrone Slothrop

Jan 31, 2006, 9:29:13 AM1/31/06

I am not trying to prove that the girl was young. For all we know, Sam
could have thought she was younger but she might have been actually 25
or something. Asians sometimes appear younger than they are when judged
by those from the West.

I am only commenting on Sam's intent to *portray* her as young and
underaged when he had sex with her. This is the intent that made him
use the phrase "junior high" when referring to her photo when
addressing a largely Western readership on his website who would
understandably draw certain conclusions from the reference to such a
very specific division of school.

LiamToo

Jan 31, 2006, 9:40:17 AM1/31/06

Now I see your point. Looking at the photo, the girl looks like she's
between 18 and 20 years old. IMHO, Sam was only bragging about the
"junior high" phrase.

Ray Gordon

Feb 1, 2006, 3:01:22 PM2/1/06
Sloan is just a scumbag.