Polgar--Hunky or Chunky

BLafferty

Apr 17, 2012, 12:52:00 PM4/17/12
A photo of Polgar from an angle never permitted by the Trolgar PR filter.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3491393042499&set=p.3491393042499&type=1&ref=nf

It has been suggested to me that given her new shape (something of a cube) she might approach chesscube or Nissan (the Cube)about sponsorship.

Lisa Suhay

Apr 17, 2012, 5:50:40 PM4/17/12
On Apr 17, 12:52 pm, BLafferty <lafferty1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A photo of Polgar from an angle never permitted by the Trolgar PR filter.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3491393042499&set=p.3491393042...
>
> It has been suggested to me that given her new shape (something of a cube) she might approach chesscube or Nissan (the Cube)about sponsorship.

You stole a photo of my husband playing chess with Ms. Polgar from my
Facebook page to make an adolescent, bullying post, attacking a
brilliant woman for her weight. How stunningly, politically incorrect
of you. How irretrieveably lacking in any scrap of intellect you are
to harken back to what must have been your glory days on the
schoolyard, snatching away little girls' lunch money. My my, aren't we
just the big cannon in the war on women. And incidentally, Mr. Truong
shot and publicly posted that perfectly lovely photo. So at least get
current and perhaps take a stab at accuracy for a refreshing change.

BLafferty

Apr 17, 2012, 9:57:46 PM4/17/12
Now that I have your attention, what to you make of Gregory Alexander's in count, under oath sentencing declaration that Polgar and Truong staing that Polgar and Truong asked him and encouraged him to steal confidential, attorney-client privileged emails of USCF board members investigating Paul Truong? There is corroborating evidence on Alexander's hard drives in the possession of the US Attorney in the Norther District of California. Then we have Ms. Polgar's under oath deposition testimony in Federal court that she had nothing to do with Alexander's criminal acts. Someone is lying under oath--a felony, Ms. Suhay. I have asked the US Attorney for the Northern District of Texas, Judge Cummings, Judge Patel and the US Attorney in Northern California to investigate Ms. Polgar for perjury in her Texas deposition.

Now, let me give you some advice, Ms. Suhay. It's the same advice I gave Mr. Alexander when he first began to get involved with Polgar and Truong. Be careful lest you create serious problems for yourself.

I and others have been interviewed by the NY Times regarding this. Have you spoken to them as a representative of your friend Susan?

Lastly, I stole nothing from you. That is an outright, outrageous lie. I posted a link to YOUR public Facebook page. You will soon discover ans Mr. Truong did, that in the Internet age, the truth comes out despite attempts to prevent it. Ask Paul. He'll explain how he was caught making thousands of obscene Usenet posts.

BLafferty

Apr 17, 2012, 10:42:38 PM4/17/12
One further bit of advice, Ms. Suhay. Be very careful that you do nothing to try to cover up any wrongdoing by Polgar and Truong. That would be very bad form.

Bobcat

Apr 18, 2012, 4:07:54 AM4/18/12
First of all you do seem the bully. You have zero authority to give
*anyone* any sort of advice. As to Alexander... you still don't get
it: he did not jump out all on his own with those words, as they were
CAREFULLY crafted and scripted probably with the aid of his attorney,
and possibly also with the aid of the Polgar's attorney to "poison
the well" so you can't use his words to continue to pursue the
personal vendetta of yours. The case is OVER -- PERIOD!!! Don't expect
the USCF to shell out any more money on this dead dog. If YOU want to
pursue it YOU will have to cough up the BIG $$$, and don't expect the
USCF to jump back into the fray -- you are on your own!!! Oh and BTW,
exactly how do you obtain "standing" in the court, as a) YOU are not
and were not a member the the USCF BoD b) It was not your account
that was hacked and c) you did not pay the attorney's fees since the
USCF paid them. The suit between the USCF and the Polgar's was
SETTLED. PERIOD!!! You will play hell trying to prove ANYTHING
against Alexander, Susan, or Paul, because you were UNABLE TO PROVE
any of those charges prior to Alexander's "confession". All the
Defense has to say is point to Alexander's "confession" without which
you have NO CASE ie the well is "poisoned".

Since you are so good about giving other people unwanted advice, here
is some for you: GROW UP, and stop acting like a giant cry baby!!!
Too bad there is no web cam so we can all watch you crying, screaming,
pounding your fists up and down, and jumping up and down while you
scream, " Mommy, its not fair!!! The Polgars got away!!! Bawwwww".
People like you with your silly temper tantrums are what give the
legal profession such a black eye.

Bobcat

Apr 18, 2012, 5:23:53 AM4/18/12
On Apr 17, 7:42 pm, BLafferty <lafferty1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One further bit of advice, Ms. Suhay. Be very careful that you do nothing to try to cover up any wrongdoing by Polgar and Truong. That would be very bad form.

Oh BTW since you are soooo good with the Post Scripts, here is one for
you: YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS OF THE SETTLEMENT!!! Very, very BAD FORM.
SHAME ON YOU!!! Now go back and suck on your pacifier.

BettorO...@aol.com

Apr 26, 2012, 2:53:56 AM4/26/12
> SHAME ON YOU!!! Now go back and suck on your pacifier.

Nice mouth.

Real men have real names. What's yours?

Be thankful I elected to not focus on this anymore. Oh wait, you
might be trying to get me to change my views on that. Maybe you're on
Lafferty's side after all.

If you want me to pick up where Lafferty and Sloan are leaving off,
just keep making remarks like that. I was quite GENEROUS to let this
drop, but you are seriously trying my patience.

Your smrat ®

Apr 26, 2012, 8:09:29 AM4/26/12
On Apr 26, 2:53 am, "BettorOffSin...@aol.com"
Another vague yet terrifying threat from Ray Parker. Or is it Roy
Gordon. Real men have names, and several aliases.Whichever, several
readers have no doubt wet themselves.

I can't speak for the rest of the membership but I for one would
welcome you picking up where Circlejerk v Clusterfuck et al left off.
There hasn't been a good lawsuit in this newsgroup in months. Even
Pwned Sloan has given up jurisprudence - that it's in favor of
teaching Chinamen to drive does have enormous comedic potential but in
the meantime I'm bored bored bored. High on down to 600 Market Street
and file a writ of some shit or other immediately. Truong and Polgar
have violated your constitutional right to damages. By losing every
case he ever filed Spam Slop is attempting to usurp your place as the
most futile and ridiculous litigant in juridical history, giving rise
to a cause of action for trademark violation. Brain Laughinstock has
*ARCHIVED* your post, actionable under the copyright law. Sue anyone
for anything. Otherwise I'm taking up Parchesi, see if I don't.