OMG

BLafferty

Aug 26, 2010, 7:12:46 PM8/26/10

Mark Houlsby

Aug 26, 2010, 7:53:06 PM8/26/10
On 27 Aug, 00:12, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Q0lTtPVTG40/THaofHNjhOI/AAAAAAABa3Y/gXzs6Ec...

Her sisters and she were on this, too...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00p8lhp

...are you suggesting that the BBC should have nothing to do with
Citizen Polgár?

Why?

BLafferty

Aug 26, 2010, 10:22:48 PM8/26/10

Dude, look at the photo of Susan. Note the multiple rolls of fat. I
hope Paul is into BBWs. The stress must have gotten to her. I think
Gregory Alexander should send her some good San Francisco Ghirdelli
chocolate when a superseding indictment comes down--assuming it does.

Mark Houlsby

Aug 26, 2010, 10:45:39 PM8/26/10

Dude, Neil Brennen has already pointed out to you what, in the
fourteenth century, one author put like this:

'It often happens, that he who endeavours to ridicule other people,
especially
in things of a serious nature, becomes himself a jest, and frequently
to his
great cost.'
--Giovanni Boccaccio (1313-75) (Decameron, 'Second Day')

Rather more recently, it was put like this:
:
'Ridicule often checks what is absurd, and fully as often smothers
that which
is noble.'
--Walter Scott (Quentin Durward)

Whatever point it was you were trying to make, you've made it.

In fact, you seem to have reached the point at which your posting
might actually be adding to the numbers who are sympathetic
toward the targets of your juvenile victimisation.

The more you do this, the dumber you seem.

Of course, I can't stop you....

None

Aug 27, 2010, 9:56:18 AM8/27/10
On Aug 26, 10:22 pm, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Dude, look at the photo of Susan.  Note the multiple rolls of fat.  I
> hope Paul is into BBWs. The stress must have gotten to her.

I think I'll make roast pig this weekend.

>  I think
> Gregory Alexander should send her some good San Francisco Ghirdelli
> chocolate when a superseding indictment comes down--assuming it does.

Sourdough bread might be more fitting.

BLafferty

Aug 27, 2010, 3:00:21 PM8/27/10

IMMHO, Suszie is a pompous ass. Now she's become a very big pompous ass
in another way. There's nothing wrong with becoming a BBW. If Paul
likes that, bravo!

Mark Houlsby

Aug 27, 2010, 3:18:47 PM8/27/10

Uh huh,

I refer the honourable gentleman to the comments I made in my previous
post.

None

Aug 27, 2010, 3:33:45 PM8/27/10
On Aug 27, 3:00 pm, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> IMMHO, Suszie is a pompous ass.  Now she's become a very big pompous ass
> in another way.  There's nothing wrong with becoming a BBW.  If Paul
> likes that, bravo!-

Jack Sprat ate no fat.

jkh001

Aug 27, 2010, 8:15:12 PM8/27/10

Perhaps. But she has significant chess accomplishments. You have none.
Apparently you remain in a snit because she successfully harassed you
through abuse of the legal system. Pot, meet kettle.

BLafferty

Aug 27, 2010, 11:00:35 PM8/27/10

John, you are truly an obsessed imbecile. Her chess accomplishments are
not the mode by which I would ever compare myself to anyone, least of
all Susan or you. Thus, your comment is complete, sophistic nonsense.

You know, John, I'm beginning to think the cause of all your bile must
be that you haven't gotten laid in a long, long time. Having trouble
locating willing boys?

Mark Houlsby

Aug 27, 2010, 11:10:27 PM8/27/10

He is neither.

You, on the other hand, seem to be somewhat fixated upon Polgár and
Truong, in a fashion which does you no favours.

> Her chess accomplishments are
> not the mode by which I would ever compare myself to anyone,

That's just as well, since they are *her* accomplishments, and not
yours....

> least of
> all Susan or you.

So... you're arguing that you would never compare yourself to (sic)
Susan using the mode of her chess accomplishments.

Uh huh.

> Thus, your comment is complete, sophistic nonsense.

No, your logical skills are wanting. That's an unmitigated
non sequitur.

> You know, John, I'm beginning to think the cause of all your bile must
> be that you haven't gotten laid in a long, long time.  Having trouble
> locating willing boys?

Once again, you do yourself no favours.

None

Aug 28, 2010, 11:42:23 AM8/28/10
On Aug 27, 11:00 pm, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> You know, John, I'm beginning to think the cause of all your bile must
> be that you haven't gotten laid in a long, long time.  Having trouble

> locating willing boys?-

The ejack is so backed up, when he blows his nose...

jkh001

Aug 28, 2010, 2:49:11 PM8/28/10

Tell us, Brian, does this sort of pseudo-argument often succeed in the
drunken barfights which appear to be you natural milieu? I know it
wouldn't work in court, since the judge would simply slap you with
contempt. Of course, the contempt of everyone around you is something
you ought to be used to by now.

None

Aug 28, 2010, 4:01:24 PM8/28/10
On Aug 28, 2:49 pm, jkh001 <jkh...@aim.com> wrote:

> Tell us, Brian, does this sort of pseudo-argument often succeed in the
> drunken barfights which appear to be you natural milieu? I know it
> wouldn't work in court, since the judge would simply slap you with
> contempt. Of course, the contempt of everyone around you is something
> you ought to be used to by now.-

Well you'd sure be the guy that would know. What would a lawyer and
Judge know that you wouldn't already know. You should bill him for
your sage counsel.

BLafferty

Aug 28, 2010, 4:09:32 PM8/28/10

Listen Fucktard, this isn't a courtroom. It's Usenet. Love it or leave
it. Thanks. And have a great day.

Mark Houlsby

Aug 28, 2010, 5:15:24 PM8/28/10

Still you miss the point. If you use Usenet to post juvenile idiocy,
this is an
example of the kind of precipitate which results.

Ergo, YOU should love it or leave it. Thanks. And have a great day.

BLafferty

Aug 28, 2010, 6:24:50 PM8/28/10
Thanks you chiming in with your 1 cent, Fuckwit.

Mark Houlsby

Aug 28, 2010, 6:29:02 PM8/28/10

None

Aug 28, 2010, 8:14:12 PM8/28/10
On Aug 28, 6:29 pm, Mark Houlsby <mark.houl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. And have a great day.

PDFTT

Mark Houlsby

Aug 28, 2010, 8:19:53 PM8/28/10

RayGordon

Sep 1, 2010, 9:13:45 PM9/1/10

Those of us who have "no significant chess accomplishments" lack them
because we QUIT CHESS!!

That is the significant accomplishment. I am proud to have played my
last tournament game at the age of twenty-four, and my first at the
age of twenty. Thank GOD!

Mark Houlsby

Sep 1, 2010, 9:35:09 PM9/1/10

Yeah, baby.

Make that your last Usenet post, too.

Another reason to be proud.

BettorO...@aol.com

Sep 2, 2010, 4:28:26 AM9/2/10

USENET doesn't require entry fees, or study time, so a few posts here
and there are fine, but a similar principle does apply.

One definitely lost on you, given your "mud wrestling with a retarded
pig" approach to posting here.

The woman in that pic looks like a fat cow, but how can we be sure it
wasn't touched up?

Mark Houlsby

Sep 2, 2010, 4:36:44 AM9/2/10
On 2 Sep, 09:28, "BettorOffSin...@aol.com" <BettorOffSin...@aol.com>
wrote:

Non sequitur, o fuckwitted one. It was by no means "...lost on
[me]...".

> The woman in that pic looks like a fat cow,

You're not often right, but you're wrong again.

Here's an example of a picture of a fat cow:

http://www.kahleerose.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/fat_cow-270x300.jpg

> but how can we be sure it
> wasn't touched up?

It's the BBC. If they did such a thing, there'd be an outcry, which
is entirely obvious to anyone who is not a moron.

BLafferty

Sep 2, 2010, 8:59:53 AM9/2/10
> is entirely bvious to anyone who is not a moron.

Fuckwit, the photo is not from the BBC. Polgar was in the TTU media
studio participating via a live feed to the BBC. The photo was probably
taken by the BBW's owner--er, I mean, husband--Paul Truong.

Mark Houlsby

Sep 2, 2010, 9:07:29 AM9/2/10

Yes, I know.

> Polgar was in the TTU media
> studio participating via a live feed to the BBC.

Yes, I know.

> The photo was probably
> taken by the BBW's owner--er, I mean, husband--Paul Truong.

My point.

Thanks for making it for me, fuckwit.

BLafferty

Sep 2, 2010, 2:59:14 PM9/2/10

Right, Paul would use Photoshop to make Susan look like a fat cow and
then publish the photo. You're not a Fuckwit, you're a Fucktard.

Mark Houlsby

Sep 2, 2010, 3:03:26 PM9/2/10

Thanks for making my point for me.

Wanna try again?

BettorO...@aol.com

Sep 2, 2010, 7:54:11 PM9/2/10
Well I think her new nickname should be FOIE GRAS.

BLafferty

Sep 2, 2010, 8:00:14 PM9/2/10
On 9/2/2010 7:54 PM, BettorO...@aol.com wrote:
> Well I think her new nickname should be FOIE GRAS.

I have this disgusting image of Paul putting a funnel down her throat
like a goose and plumping her up with feed.

Mark Houlsby

Sep 2, 2010, 11:25:53 PM9/2/10
On 3 Sep, 01:00, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> On 9/2/2010 7:54 PM, BettorOffSin...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Well I think her new nickname should be FOIE GRAS.
>
> I have this disgusting image of Paul putting a funnel down her throat
> like a goose and plumping her up with feed.

That would seem to betray more about your preoccupations
than it does about anything else.

BLafferty

Sep 3, 2010, 6:32:20 AM9/3/10
Indeed. I love fois gras.

chess freak

Sep 9, 2010, 5:42:45 PM9/9/10

Mark Houlsby

Sep 9, 2010, 7:25:50 PM9/9/10
On 9 Sep, 22:42, chess freak <takkutakiai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 26, 4:12 pm, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Q0lTtPVTG40/THaofHNjhOI/AAAAAAABa3Y/gXzs6Ec...
>
> Let's count how many chins Lafferty has:
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dMCVCOEiZoE/Sc-I6WNFxyI/AAAAAAAADfQ/mD-5qJ5...

BLafferty

Sep 10, 2010, 10:54:40 AM9/10/10

It took you nearly 2 weeks to come up with that quote?! LOL!!

Mark Houlsby

Sep 10, 2010, 12:50:14 PM9/10/10

Disingenuous even by your standards. You're really not a fan
of the short stories of Thomas Pynchon, are you, Lafferty?

None

Sep 10, 2010, 7:47:22 PM9/10/10
On Sep 10, 12:50 pm, Mark Houlsby <mark.houl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Disingenuous even by your standards. You're really not a fan
> of the short stories of Thomas Pynchon, are you, Lafferty?-

Keep banging those rocks together.

Mark Houlsby

Sep 10, 2010, 9:27:53 PM9/10/10

Still waiting for pointers....

billbrock

Sep 21, 2010, 2:41:32 AM9/21/10

He left it. As shall we all.

samsloan

Sep 21, 2010, 3:54:44 AM9/21/10

In view of the recent passing I want to take another look at this
question.

BLafferty

Oct 3, 2010, 12:56:49 PM10/3/10

samsloan

Oct 3, 2010, 4:00:33 PM10/3/10
On Oct 3, 12:56 pm, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Q0lTtPVTG40/TKifZuadnMI/AAAAAAABci0/NQB3Pku...

This thread started with speculation about Susan Polgar's weight.

I am sitting less than ten feet away from Susan Polgar right now and I
can tell you that this speculation is without basis.

She may be a few pounds heaver than she was previously but so are we
all.

If you want to speculate about anythng, ask why she came to Siberia
Truong-less. Where is Truong and why did he not come to Khanty-
Mansiysk?

Sam Sloan

Mark Houlsby

Oct 3, 2010, 4:44:14 PM10/3/10

So ask her. She's less than ten feet away.

Mark Houlsby

BLafferty

Oct 3, 2010, 4:45:52 PM10/3/10
LOL! You beat me to it.

None

Oct 3, 2010, 8:19:31 PM10/3/10
On Oct 3, 4:00 pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sitting less than ten feet away from Susan Polgar right now and I
> can tell you that this speculation is without basis.
> She may be a few pounds heaver than she was previously but so are we
> all.
>
> If you want to speculate about anythng, ask why she came to Siberia
> Truong-less. Where is Truong and why did he not come to Khanty-
> Mansiysk?

Maybe he had to go out and get a job to pay off the lawyers.