Welcome to the Middle Age Spread

B. Lafferty

Jul 30, 2010, 11:41:54 AM7/30/10

The Historian

Jul 30, 2010, 11:57:20 AM7/30/10
On Jul 30, 11:41 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Nowhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q0lTtPVTG40/TFDw4GFOxqI/AAAAAAABYpU/iM8NQk6...
>
> 2006http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1741/1141/1024/Kealing%20Simul%201...

You are the one of the few people who could make me feel sympathy for
Susan Polgar, Brian. This is one of your typical nasty postings.

B. Lafferty

Jul 30, 2010, 12:05:51 PM7/30/10

It's really directed toward Paul. He did a great job making Susan
attractive, but even he can't stop the weight gain of stress and
unhappiness for which he's responsible.

The Historian

Jul 30, 2010, 12:16:31 PM7/30/10

This makes as much sense as the Brattleboro Bedlam's repeated attempts
to score points by bringing up my weight. It's both low and and the
sign of a loser.

B. Lafferty

Jul 30, 2010, 1:45:13 PM7/30/10

Admittedly, my perception is slanted by having been the victim of a
frivolous law suit and a behind the back smear by Mr. Truong. Susan's
fashion adviser has been increasingly dressing her in loose fitting
black outfits to make her appear less heavy. That's too bad. She
looked much better in lighter colors four years ago. Maybe they just
need a good spa vacation in Europe to set them on the right path.

None

Jul 30, 2010, 2:23:24 PM7/30/10
On Jul 30, 1:45 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Admittedly, my perception is slanted by having been the victim of a
> frivolous law suit and a behind the back smear by Mr. Truong. Susan's
> fashion adviser has been increasingly dressing her in loose fitting
> black outfits to make her appear less heavy.  That's too bad.  She
> looked much better in lighter colors four years ago.  Maybe they just
> need a good spa vacation in Europe to set them on the right path.-

When I saw her in LA in 2003 she looked a little chunky. She may have
been dieting in 2006 and then threw in the towel.

sd

Aug 1, 2010, 7:51:49 PM8/1/10
On Jul 30, 12:45 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> looked much better in lighter colors four years ago.  Maybe they just
> need a good spa vacation in Europe to set them on the right path.

Maybe acting like less of a creep will set you on the right path.

We all know Bob Bennett is a creep, does it do you any good to be one
as well?

What's next? "You GM so fat" jibes on the level of "You momma so fat"
jokes?

SBD

jkh001

Aug 2, 2010, 7:25:09 PM8/2/10

So tell us, Brian: Does this mean you would consider it acceptable
public discourse to link to your photo on the MACA web page and assert
that you look like a scrawny old drunk who just needs a month or two
in detox? Just asking. If you really want to do this sort of thing,
shouldn't you go down to the playground and hang out with the 7th-
graders?