Graphic program?

Charles Grinstead

Jul 1, 2003, 3:11:19 PM7/1/03
I'm wanting to make some two dimensional chess board diagrams in .JPG or
.GIF format.

You know, just the small standard green/white board which I can put the men
on where I want.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks much!

--
-Chuck

Remove "nospam" to reply.

Arne Leisner

Jul 1, 2003, 4:14:40 PM7/1/03
Look here. Sure u find something...:
http://www.enpassant.dk/chess/homeeng.htm

Arne.

CeeBee

Jul 1, 2003, 4:48:29 PM7/1/03
"Charles Grinstead" <ch...@nospam.com> wrote

http://www.rebel.nl/epd2diag.htm

--
CeeBee

CeeBee's Rant @ http://www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Jean-François GAZET

Jul 2, 2003, 4:17:16 AM7/2/03
> I'm wanting to make some two dimensional chess board diagrams in .JPG or
> .GIF format.
> You know, just the small standard green/white board which I can put the
men
> on where I want.
> Anyone know how to do this?
> Thanks much!

Try this :
http://wjchess.jeffprod.com/fen2png.php?setlang=en

Rob McDonell

Jul 31, 2003, 10:51:23 PM7/31/03
"Charles Grinstead" <ch...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<bdsmdi$oq7$1...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>...

> I'm wanting to make some two dimensional chess board diagrams in .JPG or
> .GIF format.

KChess Elite can save board layouts in JPG, GIF & PNG, and whole games in HTML.

Marcel Alsemgeest

Aug 1, 2003, 1:12:28 PM8/1/03

"Rob McDonell" <arka...@arkangles.com> schreef in bericht

Fritz 8 can do this as well.