Best Chess sites -- Information/Learning

Sifmole

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
Hey all,

What are your top 5 chess information and learning sites?

tbo...@my-deja.com

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
In article <126a9c44...@usw-ex0102-016.remarq.com>,

Sifmole <sifmole...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> What are your top 5 chess information and learning sites?

http://canchess.tripod.com

has a lot of timeless, practical advice

but I must admit I am biased (as the webmaster)

T. Boron

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Martin Sims

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
http://www.chessopolis.com is one of the best overall sites for chess links.
You will probably be interested in the Tutorials/Lessons section, which
lists over 50 sites.

Overall, though, books are probably a better way to study the game than
internet sites. As far as beginner/intermediate books go, Chernev's "Logical
Chess Move By Move" is hard to beat.