Arasan 2.2 (Windows chess program) available via ftp

Jon Dart

Dec 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/10/95

I have released a new version of my Windows chess program, Arasan.

The following files have been uploaded to caissa.onenet.net, directory
/pub/chess/uploads/Win3:

arasan16.zip - 16-bit executable for Windows 3.1
arasan32.zip - 32-bit executable for Windows 95 or Windows NT
arasan_source.zip - source code in C++

I expect that these files will soon be moved to directory /pub/chess/Win3.

You can also get these files by ftp from netcom.com, directory
/ftp/pub/jd/jdart.

This new version is substantially faster than version 2.1 and should
generally play a stronger game. I have also made a number of bug
fixes.

Enjoy,

--Jon

--