Any word on future Nimzo plans/

Alan Bratton

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

I seldom see any news of Nimzo here, other than " a few weeks ago,
Chrilly said..." type things.

Does anyone know of any future plans for the Nimzo program? Of
particular interest, does anyone know if a future version will restore
the database capabilities lost between Nimzo 3.5 and Nimzo 98? This loss
of function made the new program of much less use to me. How does one
get feedback to Mr. Donninger?

Andreas Mader

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Alan Bratton <grap...@one.net> schrieb im Beitrag
<3515161E...@one.net>...

Nimzo is more or less represented by me in rgcc.
I am a member of the "Nimzo team" and I try to read every message
concerning this program.
Chrilly Donninger is not interested in participating at newsgroups (and
very probably getting flamed), and even if he wanted to do so, he would not
have the time. So I send him the most interesting posts or personally talk
to him when we meet approx. once a week.

Your question: I must confess that I am, too, not very happy with the
(missing) features of Nimzo98, of course I am happy with the playing
strength. It is a long story _why_ these capabilities had been removed, and
I do not want to tell this story here. I was not involved in the
feature-design of Nimzo98, but I am currently working on the features of
the next version (working title: Nimzo99). Nimzo99 will have more
capabilities than Nimzo 3.5 and bring back CHE (or something like that :-)
with many improvements. But it will take at least one year before Nimzo99
(or whatever it will be named) comes out.

Andreas

Rolf Tueschen

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

"Andreas Mader" <a...@teleweb.at> wrote:

>Nimzo is more or less represented by me in rgcc.
>I am a member of the "Nimzo team" and I try to read every message
>concerning this program.

Shit, you spoil the whole NIMZO performance.

You're the one who's telling lies about me and when being corrected
you don't apologize. -- Shit. Chrilly should throw you out of that
team, you cheater. In the meantime it's your third lying action
against me.

The Pope of RGCC & NIMZO (Austria)

>Andreas

Thomas Davie

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Rolf; you're fucked in the head. Someone asked a civil question to which an
appropriate answer was given. Now you accuse this person of lying and
cheating?! You are demented and need some anti psychotic medication quickly.

Tom

Rolf Tueschen

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen) wrote:

>"Andreas Mader" <a...@teleweb.at> wrote:

>>Nimzo is more or less represented by me in rgcc.
>>I am a member of the "Nimzo team" and I try to read every message
>>concerning this program.

>Shit, you spoil the whole NIMZO performance.

>You're the one who's telling lies about me and when being corrected
>you don't apologize. -- Shit. Chrilly should throw you out of that
>team, you cheater. In the meantime it's your third lying action
>against me.

I forgot to mention that Andreas Mader is a member of the fascist
censors in the founder-clique of CCC on the commercial US server
ICDchess of Tim Mirabile and Steve Schwartz.

So it's a liar and fascist censor. That goes together. QED.

>The Pope of RGCC & NIMZO (Austria)

>>Andreas

Komputer Korner

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Also, Nimzo 3.5 had one of the best opening book editors on the market, and
Nimzo 98 doesn't have an openings book editor. Also Nimzo 3.5 had a stats
tree even though it didn't catch transpositions. The 2 DOS programs that
were ahead of their time were TascBase 2.0 and Nimzo 3/3.5. Too bad that
Chrilly released Nimzo 98 that has a lot less features than the original
DOS version.

--
- -
Komputer Korner

The inkompetent komputer

If you see a 1 in my email address, take it out before replying.
Please do not email both me and the r.g.c.c. at the same time. I read all
the postings on r.g.c.c.
Also every statement of mine should be taken with a grain of salt. Read at
your own risk and
assume that it is only this humble komputer's opinion.

Thomas Davie

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

You really are a Nazi too Rolf, or so it appears. Hitler and his disgusting
cronies utiliized the same tactics of disinformation against the Jews when he
came into power. What's next? The theory that because these people are who
'they are' that they are somehow less deserving of basic human dignities? No;
these people are the cause of all our troubles, just like the Jews were in the
30's eh? Pig!

Tom

elvi...@owl-online.de

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:20:46 GMT, tda...@escape.ca (Thomas Davie)
wrote:

>In article <6f3rnn$1l7$1...@news00.btx.dtag.de>, TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen) wrote:
>>"Andreas Mader" <a...@teleweb.at> wrote:
>>
>>>Nimzo is more or less represented by me in rgcc.
>>>I am a member of the "Nimzo team" and I try to read every message
>>>concerning this program.
>>
>>Shit, you spoil the whole NIMZO performance.
>>
>>You're the one who's telling lies about me and when being corrected
>>you don't apologize. -- Shit. Chrilly should throw you out of that
>>team, you cheater. In the meantime it's your third lying action
>>against me.
>>

>>The Pope of RGCC & NIMZO (Austria)
>

>Rolf; you're fucked in the head. Someone asked a civil question to which an
>appropriate answer was given. Now you accuse this person of lying and
>cheating?! You are demented and need some anti psychotic medication quickly.
>
>Tom

WHY, Thomas, do you give him any kind off attention any more - WHY do
you answer this hate mechanic ?

Suggesting, he ain't this ZILOG prog of fca ( only - IF ).....
he's a natural born looser by all means.
He is nothin', he never was anything mentionable, he got nothin' ;
he got no friends, he knows as much about chess as my Dobermann,
got no ELO, never won a notfied tournament - nothin' at all.

Or did you ever notice anything, that could lead to the conclusion,
this man could know, what he's talkin' about ; exept loading a chess
prog without injuries........
anything constructive ? - Failiure.....never seen.

There is not one single person on usenet - he doesn't bother with his
proclamations of ridicoulous + senseless hate - tirads.

The only thing, that keeps this man ( or prog routine ) alive + well
livin' in is the desperate urge to post his unspeakable things here.
Seems obvious : nothin' left for him to do.

In my view he is evil, mean + decitful minded, an assailant under the
cover of virtuality - really doesn't deserve any kind of interest or
attention.

If I had to name the 3 most negative personalities I've met inside +
outside buisness within the last 10 years, he would be a 100 : 1 bet
for the top rank.

And it takes alot, to make me post something that strong, but as I've
got proof on every singularity over month + month + month, I suggest I
even pronouced things somehow far too gentle.

ELVIS

Thomas Davie

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

In article <3515a9e7...@news.owl-online.de>, elvi...@owl-online.de wrote:
>WHY, Thomas, do you give him any kind off attention any more - WHY do
>you answer this hate mechanic ?

Quite simple. I started reading this newsgroup back in May/97. Right from the
beginning my enjoyment of it has been dampened by this little Hitlerite. He
doesn't deserve the privelege of being ignored. If people ignore him, he gets
stronger.

>There is not one single person on usenet - he doesn't bother with his
>proclamations of ridicoulous + senseless hate - tirads.

Granted this is what appears to be the case. I figure either Rolf can kill
file everyone, or we can all kill file Rolf. However, in the slight chance
that he has got something useful to say( which I have seen no evidence of so
far at all ), I won't kill file him. I don't think that Nazi's or Nazi like
behaviour can be ignored.

>The only thing, that keeps this man ( or prog routine ) alive + well
>livin' in is the desperate urge to post his unspeakable things here.
>Seems obvious : nothin' left for him to do.
>
>In my view he is evil, mean + decitful minded, an assailant under the
>cover of virtuality - really doesn't deserve any kind of interest or
>attention.

I'll agree with you. But I do not think that evil can be ignored.

Tom

Komputer Korner

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Congratulations. Since Rolf attacked you in this thread, that makes you very
important to the r.g.c.c. Rolf makes a speciality of attacking all the Gods.
In his eyes since he calls himself the Pope there is no room for Gods and
other non mortals. Komputers are relatively safe because they only
compute:))))))).

--
- -

Andreas Mader wrote in message
<01bd55ce$390b2ea0$c48e...@default.telekabel.at>...

>Nimzo is more or less represented by me in rgcc.
>I am a member of the "Nimzo team" and I try to read every message
>concerning this program.

Andreas Mader

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Rolf Tueschen schrieb:

> You're the one who's telling lies about me and when being corrected
> you don't apologize. -- Shit. Chrilly should throw you out of that
> team, you cheater. In the meantime it's your third lying action
> against me.

No lies, Mr. Täuschen, just Dejas:

Rolf Tueschen wrote on 1997/12/16:

In the case of Czub these two
ideas poste on the net will surely not be sufficient to prove that he's
a neo-nazi. Therefore I never called him one.

Rolf Tueschen wrote on 1997/07/13 in a reply to Thorsten Czub:

No, you neo-nazi amoking madman, you won't cheat us again.

mclane

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

tda...@escape.ca (Thomas Davie) wrote:

>In article <3515a9e7...@news.owl-online.de>, elvi...@owl-online.de wrote:
>>WHY, Thomas, do you give him any kind off attention any more - WHY do
>>you answer this hate mechanic ?

>Quite simple. I started reading this newsgroup back in May/97. Right from the
>beginning my enjoyment of it has been dampened by this little Hitlerite. He
>doesn't deserve the privelege of being ignored. If people ignore him, he gets
>stronger.

I think it is exactly the opposite.
Maybe you have seen that people ignore religion in this century, more
heavily than they ignored it the centuries before.
The reason is obvious: they felt that the religion presented by the
churches pervertet the main statements presented in the holy books.

So - people don't go into the churches, they don't listen to their
priests and popes and as a result: the church is NOT growing any
stronger.
The power they involved in the old centuries was mainly based on
people following them. If you don't listen to their output, they have
no chance to communicate or control.
When I was young I thought like you do. But - the more older I am -
the more people and things don't reach me anymore.
I give up convincing mentally ill persons. I stop trying to convince
assholes. I don't fight evil things anymore. There is no EVIL in the
world. Anything has also it's advantages. E.g. Rolf has a big
advantage: he shows that democracy and freedom of speech is also a
very big problem if a social group has to handle the spamming of
asocial human-beeings. A mental desease is nothing else than any
desease. Although we are not used to handle it the same way.
ChessProgrammers and their freaky-followers are mainly HEAD-using
people. They think logically and try to handle anything rational.
It is very difficult for rational people to handle irrational acting
crazy people because the main instrument of rationalists (the logical
brain and the instrument of analyse facts and data) is knocked out and
arguments with those people cannot be made.
As programmers are used to solve any problem, they don't understand
that the brain is no chess-problem and life is more than chess at all.
You cannot help Rolf by talking with him. Only psychiatrist can help
him by trying to talk with him. He can only be helped by
professionals. We should not talk to him because this increases his
desase and traumatizes him even more. If we have ethics, we should not
traumatize a mentally ill person. I am not afraid of crazy people. I
am afraid of normal human beeing believing a mentally ill person is
healthy and could be integrated without a therapy.

>>There is not one single person on usenet - he doesn't bother with his
>>proclamations of ridicoulous + senseless hate - tirads.

>Granted this is what appears to be the case. I figure either Rolf can kill
>file everyone, or we can all kill file Rolf. However, in the slight chance
>that he has got something useful to say( which I have seen no evidence of so
>far at all ), I won't kill file him. I don't think that Nazi's or Nazi like
>behaviour can be ignored.

Look - although he is a Nazi, he isn't a dangerous one. He is a poor
cripple, not able to do anything. I am not sure if he can go alone to
the toilette ! He can only make you fear because he is not REAL.
Because Internet gives him enough space to be VIRTUAL and he can pump
up his fantasy and BEHAVE like a wild man of borneo.
In reality he is somebody you can only have compassion because he is
so helpless and such a poor creature.
I am sure you would not identify him if you would only watch him in
real. Of course, in the moment he opens his mouth you would identify
him ... :-)

>>The only thing, that keeps this man ( or prog routine ) alive + well
>>livin' in is the desperate urge to post his unspeakable things here.
>>Seems obvious : nothin' left for him to do.
>>
>>In my view he is evil, mean + decitful minded, an assailant under the
>>cover of virtuality - really doesn't deserve any kind of interest or
>>attention.

>I'll agree with you. But I do not think that evil can be ignored.

Evil and good is a pair of words, connected with logic.
The problem comes with the idea of group-logics to throw out
CONTRADICTIONS.

The idea that A is the opposite of not (A) is the main problem that
generates the gordic-node.

If you try to generate a point of view of the reality full of
dualistic-poles, the kind of:

good - evil
right - wrong
true - false
you will not generate a logic that is capable to handle reality.
Our language is full of these pairs of words that were generated out
of the aristotelic-logic.
We are used to write and talk into these word-pairs.
The reason is that we mainly think with the left part of the brain and
THERE the classical aristotelic group-logic is presented.
The problem with this kind of logic is that it does not work !

Neither in mathematical way, nor in a metaphorical way to understand
the world, nor in a language-way to solve any kind of problem that
comes out of reality.

the formula : x=a * (b+c) cannot generate any senseful data about
reality.

Aristotelic logic talks about alternatives. ONE alternative is right,
and therefore the other opposite one is wrong. but life does not
follow this logic !

So thinking in categories like EVIL or GOOD does not help to
understand reality. In fact, it stops you from finding out about
reality.

I know we are all used to handle it this way, I know we are used to
speak in these oppsite terms. But they do not help.

All big ones know this, read Popper, Fromm, Nietzsche, St.Exupery,
Milton Erickson, Wittgenstein, Schroedinger, Jaspers, Kant, Marx,
Poincare, ...

Eastern philosophy knows much better that there is no group-logic of
this kind in reality. Eastern logic follows the rules of boolean-logic
or quantum-logic.