Anti-Tueschen, pro SSDF and Mader front.

Chris Whittington

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

I'm disturbed by the reaction of Andreas Mader and of the SSDF
to the difficulties on r.g.c.c.

In the last week these two respected and knowledgeable people/groups
have announced their intention to pull out of r.g.c.c. either
wholly or in part.

It seems to me that the main reason for this is the activity
of Mr Tueschen.

I'm by no means sure whether Tueschen is mentally ill, or just
a stupid little boy with too much time on his hands; but he
has been waging a war against various contributors to r.g.c.c.
with very high levels of posting and very high levels of accusations
of cheating, lying, personal abuse etc. etc. etc.

If he just posted occasionally, we could ignore him, as we do with
other nutters who appear from time to time. But Tueschen's
activities go beyond such a solution.

Personally, I find his posts so stupid, trivial, rude and boring
that I just skip them. But there is no doubt that he is
invading and perverting many threads with his immature nonsense.

r.g.c.c. used, IMO, to be a reasonably adult group, where
reasonably sensible people could engage in reasonable dialog.

Tueschen is reducing it to a kindergarden playground where one
spoilt brat of a child, by deviant, attention-seeking behaviour,
is making it impossible for reasonable people to participate.

I'm not in favour of censorship, but I am in favour of
lunatic asylums keeping the severely mentally ill off the streets
where they can do harm.

I'ld vote for slinging Tueschen off this group, if a method could be
found to do it.

Chris Whittington

mclane

Dec 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/16/96

Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm disturbed by the reaction of Andreas Mader and of the SSDF
>to the difficulties on r.g.c.c.

Me too.

>In the last week these two respected and knowledgeable people/groups
>have announced their intention to pull out of r.g.c.c. either
>wholly or in part.

>It seems to me that the main reason for this is the activity
>of Mr Tueschen.

I am not the opinion that only RT have caused this, but we could ask
them instead of interpolate. I will apologize if I have caused this,
but I hope it was not my fault/cause.

>I'm by no means sure whether Tueschen is mentally ill, or just
>a stupid little boy with too much time on his hands; but he
>has been waging a war against various contributors to r.g.c.c.
>with very high levels of posting and very high levels of accusations
>of cheating, lying, personal abuse etc. etc. etc.

>If he just posted occasionally, we could ignore him, as we do with
>other nutters who appear from time to time. But Tueschen's
>activities go beyond such a solution.

>Personally, I find his posts so stupid, trivial, rude and boring
>that I just skip them. But there is no doubt that he is
>invading and perverting many threads with his immature nonsense.

>r.g.c.c. used, IMO, to be a reasonably adult group, where
>reasonably sensible people could engage in reasonable dialog.

>Tueschen is reducing it to a kindergarden playground where one
>spoilt brat of a child, by deviant, attention-seeking behaviour,
>is making it impossible for reasonable people to participate.

>I'm not in favour of censorship, but I am in favour of
>lunatic asylums keeping the severely mentally ill off the streets
>where they can do harm.

Uff. I am also not in favour of censorship - that should be known
now...
But I am also not in favour of separation. I think our society is
asozial enough in the moment. I don't think it will help (us) to
asylum people. Would we do this, we would have more people in asylums
than in the cities.
Our society is crazy! Therefore we have more crazy people than normal
ones.
But I don't want to start another OFF-TOPIC.
I just beg you, not to propose these ideas, because in my opinon there
are more the streets that harm us, than people can harm the streets.
Of course in a society where cars are much more important than humans,
it is difficult to speak about integration.

Chris, please reconsider if your proposals are not to much
capitalistic way of soluting problems.

>I'ld vote for slinging Tueschen off this group, if a method could be
>found to do it.

You search for an ENDLOESUNG ?! Brilliant. And you called me a fascist
because I spoke of ape-chess :-)

>Chris Whittington

dong...@aol.com

Dec 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/16/96

In article <85065520...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>, Chris Whittington
<chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk> writes:

>I'm disturbed by the reaction of Andreas Mader and of the SSDF
>to the difficulties on r.g.c.c.
>

>In the last week these two respected and knowledgeable people/groups
>have announced their intention to pull out of r.g.c.c. either
>wholly or in part.
>
>It seems to me that the main reason for this is the activity
>of Mr Tueschen.
>

>I'm by no means sure whether Tueschen is mentally ill, or just
>a stupid little boy with too much time on his hands; but he
>has been waging a war against various contributors to r.g.c.c.
>with very high levels of posting and very high levels of accusations
>of cheating, lying, personal abuse etc. etc. etc.
>
>If he just posted occasionally, we could ignore him, as we do with
>other nutters who appear from time to time. But Tueschen's
>activities go beyond such a solution.
>
>Personally, I find his posts so stupid, trivial, rude and boring
>that I just skip them. But there is no doubt that he is
>invading and perverting many threads with his immature nonsense.
>
>r.g.c.c. used, IMO, to be a reasonably adult group, where
>reasonably sensible people could engage in reasonable dialog.
>
>Tueschen is reducing it to a kindergarden playground where one
>spoilt brat of a child, by deviant, attention-seeking behaviour,
>is making it impossible for reasonable people to participate.
>
>I'm not in favour of censorship, but I am in favour of
>lunatic asylums keeping the severely mentally ill off the streets
>where they can do harm.
>

>I'ld vote for slinging Tueschen off this group, if a method could be
>found to do it.
>

>Chris Whittington

Though I have had no cause to cross s-words with Mr. Whittington (pro or
con) in the past, let me just say, in regards to what he had to say about
the always confusing poster (or is it confused poster?) Mr.Tueschen, , ,

DITTO! HERE! HERE! BRAVO to Mr.Whittington! ENCORE! ENCORE!

There was just one thing you left out though Chris, , , his English
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yours in chess,
Don

Ramsey MN USA

Ed Schröder

Dec 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/16/96

From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>

: But malicious long-term repetitive slanders from Tueschen are
: another matter altogether. Ed has had to fight him to defend
: himself. I just ignore him. SSDF and Mader have lost patience
: and want no more of it. So Tueschen has become a liability
: and I think its time to deal with him.

Well I couldn't ignore Tueschen but I also seriously considered leaving
RGCC because of Rolf Tueschen. I stayed but I had to pay a high price
for that.

Calling me a liar, cheater is one, I can defend myself.
But repeating that 20-30 times the fun gets away.

: So, SSDF and Andreas Mader, come back where you belong, namely
: right here; and the r.g.c.c. community will take it apon
: itself to send Tueschen where he belongs. Windows 95 calls it
: the recycle-bin.

: SSDF ?
: Andreas Mader ?

I agree with Chris, it can not be the case that people withdraw from RGCC
because one man is not corrected enough. Let's keep RGCC healthy.

So Rolf either:
- Leave
- or write decent postings.

Ed Schroder

: Anyway, whatever you decide, please keep sending me the list
: by private email. For this in the past, thanks.

: Chris Whittington

brucemo

Dec 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/16/96

Chris Whittington wrote:

> r.g.c.c. used, IMO, to be a reasonably adult group, where
> reasonably sensible people could engage in reasonable dialog.

I've been reading this group and its predecessor for two years or so. There
have been some very good threads in the past, and there are some very good
threads running today.

There have always been people who are annoying. It's almost to the point
where I'd make a "kommandment", if I were of a mind to do things like this,
which would state:

In any newsgroup, there is always at least one butthead active at any given
time.

> I'ld vote for slinging Tueschen off this group, if a method could be
> found to do it.

Teuschen doesn't bother me very much since I find it hard enough to read his
angrier posts that I can't figure out what his point is, and as a consequence
I don't get offended by them. Apparently he said something to annoy Ed
severely, but I never determined what it was.

bruce

mclane

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96

"Ed Schröder" <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>

Sorry, but these ideas remember me on methods of older days:

>I agree with Chris, it can not be the case that people withdraw from RGCC
>because one man is not corrected enough. Let's keep RGCC healthy.

Let's keep RGCC healthy ?!
No . If we try to CLEAN or (a scientology term: CLEAR) RGCC, it will
be a boring lousy newsgroup.

>So Rolf either:
>- Leave
>- or write decent postings.

How was the sentence BOB ?
* I'll fight for the right that anybody can * post here ...

Ed Schröder

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

From: mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane)

>I agree with Chris, it can not be the case that people withdraw from RGCC
>because one man is not corrected enough. Let's keep RGCC healthy.

: Let's keep RGCC healthy ?!
: No . If we try to CLEAN or (a scientology term: CLEAR) RGCC, it will
: be a boring lousy newsgroup.

NO!

You skipped my reasons.
When somebody calls you 20-30 times a liar and a cheater than something
is wrong with this person and something as a group has to be done. Some
people did (Dirk, Moritz) in a very friendly way and they immediately
got back a lot of mud from Tueschen.

And it worked, Tueschen safely could continue with his shit attacking
anybody he pleased (Bruce, SSDF etc.)

: How was the sentence BOB ?

: * I'll fight for the right that anybody can * post here ...

Meaning I have to take all this shit from Tueschen?
Does Goran have to take all the Tueschen shit?
Does "free speech" mean anybody may freely insult everybody he wants?

A suggestion...
Take all the 20-30 Tueschen insulting postings on me and change the
name "Ed" into your own name and read all postings again. After that tell
me how you feel about the "free speech" on the internet.

Just as Andreas, Goran I also leave RGCC. If there is no control as a
group on people like Tueschen I have better things to do than being
insulted 3 times a week.

I want to thank Chris, Moritz and Dirk (sorry if I forget somebody) who
has spoken against Tueschen.

- Ed -

BTW, if there is any Rebel news I will keep doing my usual short
announcements here. Guys like Marty Hirsch, Mark Uniacke are obviously
much smarter. They inform and disappear. I join them.

Also ask yourself as a group why Matthias Wüllenweber of Chessbase does
not write anymore the last days. He entered this group to give support,
all he got is mud.

Dirk Frickenschmidt

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

Hi Ed,

I think you missed one important point when reading Mr. Tueschen's mails:

No matter how often he tried to insult anyone (in in own feeling I think he
eben doesen't want to insult so much than play the big decover agent - a
role which does not quite fit his nor that of anybody else in this group):

Have you yet found anyone in this group taking this kind of posting for
serious???

An unmoderated group can an should not throw out anyone. And I dislike
anyone being thrown out for principal reasons.
I understand your feelings quite well, but you should not feel involved by
such mails.
Most people reading and writing here can decide themselves what is to be
taken seroius and what not.

If you retire, neither you nor anyone else wins anything.

If you stop reading Tueschen mails for a while (like others do meanwhile),
there will be no problem at all.

Yours Dirk!

Ed Schröder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> schrieb im Beitrag
<5987g7$f...@news.xs4all.nl>...

mclane

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

"Ed Schröder" <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>From: mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane)
snip...
>: Let's keep RGCC healthy ?!
>: No . If we try to CLEAN or (a scientology term: CLEAR) RGCC, it will
>: be a boring lousy newsgroup.

>NO!

>You skipped my reasons.
>When somebody calls you 20-30 times a liar and a cheater than something
>is wrong with this person and something as a group has to be done. Some
>people did (Dirk, Moritz) in a very friendly way and they immediately
>got back a lot of mud from Tueschen.

Hm.

>And it worked, Tueschen safely could continue with his shit attacking
>anybody he pleased (Bruce, SSDF etc.)

>: How was the sentence BOB ?
>: * I'll fight for the right that anybody can * post here ...

>Meaning I have to take all this shit from Tueschen?
>Does Goran have to take all the Tueschen shit?
>Does "free speech" mean anybody may freely insult everybody he wants?

Does it make much sense into a group to throw somebody out of this
group ?! I mean, I have seen this very often in my life, and I have
seen that it is not helping the main-problem anyway.

It is not ok to throw mud on Goran or you. Also to throw mud on Bruce.
But sometimes , of course, people get angry and overreact. And then it
depends on what you do.
If you cut them out of the group nothing will have changed. In the
moment our country is trying this, by throwing anybody who has lost
his job, out of the society. Because: it is the weakest sign and
punishment in a society where PRODUCTION and STRENGTH is the MAIN law,
to be one person that is not allowed to work. In a society where a
person is defined as "having the power/force to work" (and not being a
human-beeing) it is the biggest punishment to say: we don't let you
work anymore, you are worth NOTHING to us, so we throw you out of job,
of appartment, of our society.

In rec.games.chess.computer the greatest punishment for somebody could
be, to be never again allowed to post something.

>A suggestion...
>Take all the 20-30 Tueschen insulting postings on me and change the
>name "Ed" into your own name and read all postings again. After that tell
>me how you feel about the "free speech" on the internet.

You know that I fight very tough when to fight. But maybe the problem
, if there is a problem, between you and Rolf is a communication
problem.

A few moths ago I had a nice visitor in my appartment. She had a
communication problem. Whenever she needed my help, she knocked at my
door and said to me:
Come on, you f.cking son of a b.... ! Let me in! You have to help me
or I kick you in your .... !

She was unable to say: I need help, or talk to me. She fought very
aggressive to GET this help, like a thief tries illegally to get
money.

In the end, I guess, my guest was not to condemn for that she has done
to me / and all the others in the years before.

She was programmed wrong. She did not fought against enemies, she was
her own enemy by fighting against FRIEND or persons who loved her.

I tried to help her. But I failed. But I would do it again. But what I
could not do is: shut the door when she arrives again. Because all the
others have done it, and because all the others have done it in the
years before, she was SO wrongly programmed that the kicked anybody
who tried to help her in a friendly way.

>Just as Andreas, Goran I also leave RGCC. If there is no control as a
>group on people like Tueschen I have better things to do than being
>insulted 3 times a week.

Oh no. You cannot change a society by leaving it or cutting it in
groups.
I don't like germany. But I don't go away. Because this would change
nothing. When I don't like it , the way it is now, I have to rest and
give my best to make it a better country/world.

You cannot do this ed.

>I want to thank Chris, Moritz and Dirk (sorry if I forget somebody) who
>has spoken against Tueschen.

>- Ed -

>BTW, if there is any Rebel news I will keep doing my usual short
>announcements here. Guys like Marty Hirsch, Mark Uniacke are obviously
>much smarter. They inform and disappear. I join them.

Maybe they have not the time to talk.
Ed - you should not do this.
You have the strongest program in the moment, and now you want to let
us alone, without telling us about the circumstances.

>Also ask yourself as a group why Matthias Wüllenweber of Chessbase does
>not write anymore the last days. He entered this group to give support,
>all he got is mud.

He should ask himself why he gets this amount of mud. Could the
FEELING he get have something to do with the things he or others have
done in the past ?!
It is very easy to go and say: You made me go.

He can go into television and show us his brilliant ChessBase,
Frederic can be with a micro next to Gary and they can tell us about
the marvellous playing Fritz or whatever.

I can imagine that they are not used to get critics !

If they censorship the reader-letters before, and behave like they
have done in the years before, they have always tried to DELETE
critics, and now there is a place where they cannot filter or
censorship. Of course they have to go, because they are not used to
the fact that others are not agreed to what they do/have done.

Don't tell me that Wüllenweber does not know about dirty-tricks.
I know how Friedel and ChessBAse has tried to blackmail Marty Hirsch
with a trial if he is not doing this or that !!!

Blackmailing is a very dirty behaviour, also in business!!

Enrique Irazoqui

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

Ed Schröder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote

> Just as Andreas, Goran I also leave RGCC. If there is no control as a
> group on people like Tueschen I have better things to do than being
> insulted 3 times a week.

Come on, Ed! There is nothing we can do to stop this situation except
ignoring the postings of Tueschen. If you withdraw because of him we will
all pay for it, including you, because RGCC is interesting and it's fun. I
am sure it's not a pleasure to be idiotically insulted as you are by this
creature, but there are better ways than conceding victory to the only one
that will be happy by your decision.

I hope I will see you here soon, and Goran and Andreas. And the remarks of
Chris.

Please, Ed.

Enrique

mclane

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

neu...@dfki.uni-sb.de (Stephan Neuhaus) wrote:

>I just would like to say that not all Germans are this way,
>no matter what you read in this newsgroup. Contrary to what
>you can read here, some actually are capable of conducting
>a rational, cool-headed discussion.

Of course, some germans have build concentration-camps in the past
without having any bad feelings. Very cool-headed.

>Fun,

>Stephan
>--
>To err is human; to really fuck things up requires the root password

Bernhard Sadlowski

Dec 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/18/96

In article <19961216041...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

<dong...@aol.com> wrote:
>In article <85065520...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>, Chris Whittington
><chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk> writes:
[...]

>>Personally, I find his posts so stupid, trivial, rude and boring
>>that I just skip them. But there is no doubt that he is
>>invading and perverting many threads with his immature nonsense.
>>
>>r.g.c.c. used, IMO, to be a reasonably adult group, where
>>reasonably sensible people could engage in reasonable dialog.
>>
>>Tueschen is reducing it to a kindergarden playground where one
>>spoilt brat of a child, by deviant, attention-seeking behaviour,
>>is making it impossible for reasonable people to participate.
>>
>>I'm not in favour of censorship, but I am in favour of
>>lunatic asylums keeping the severely mentally ill off the streets
>>where they can do harm.
>>
>>I'ld vote for slinging Tueschen off this group, if a method could be
>>found to do it.
>>
>>Chris Whittington
>
>Though I have had no cause to cross s-words with Mr. Whittington (pro or
>con) in the past, let me just say, in regards to what he had to say about
>the always confusing poster (or is it confused poster?) Mr.Tueschen, , ,
>
>DITTO! HERE! HERE! BRAVO to Mr.Whittington! ENCORE! ENCORE!
>
>There was just one thing you left out though Chris, , , his English
>SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because some (or many :-)) don't like RT's postings, lets find other
stupid reasons to give RT the "rest" ? Maybe we will even catch him on one
or two spelling errors ? Not everyone is speaking native english and has
such an excellent ability to express himself as Mr. dongetkey.

I propose to turn r.g.c.c to a german group (or french, or swedish, or ...).
Let's then see if YOUR german "sucks" or not...

>yours in chess,
>Don
>
>Ramsey MN USA

Personally I don't like Rolf's appearance on this group as well. He writes a
lot but says not much. I think also that poster with usernames like
"MEDIZIN.KUNSTFEHLER" (= medicine + professional blunder) or other kool names
are probably not taken very serious anyway.

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Sadlowski
<sadl...@mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de>

a bean

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

What is the No#1 commercial chess program?

Why do people want the answer to this question?

Who is going to give it to them?

Chris Whittington

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

"Ed Schröder" <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> From: mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane)
>
> >I agree with Chris, it can not be the case that people withdraw from RGCC
> >because one man is not corrected enough. Let's keep RGCC healthy.
>
> : Let's keep RGCC healthy ?!
> : No . If we try to CLEAN or (a scientology term: CLEAR) RGCC, it will
> : be a boring lousy newsgroup.
>
> NO!
>
> You skipped my reasons.
> When somebody calls you 20-30 times a liar and a cheater than something
> is wrong with this person and something as a group has to be done. Some
> people did (Dirk, Moritz) in a very friendly way and they immediately
> got back a lot of mud from Tueschen.
>
> And it worked, Tueschen safely could continue with his shit attacking
> anybody he pleased (Bruce, SSDF etc.)
>
> : How was the sentence BOB ?
> : * I'll fight for the right that anybody can * post here ...
>
> Meaning I have to take all this shit from Tueschen?
> Does Goran have to take all the Tueschen shit?
> Does "free speech" mean anybody may freely insult everybody he wants?
>
> A suggestion...
> Take all the 20-30 Tueschen insulting postings on me and change the
> name "Ed" into your own name and read all postings again. After that tell
> me how you feel about the "free speech" on the internet.
>
> Just as Andreas, Goran I also leave RGCC. If there is no control as a
> group on people like Tueschen I have better things to do than being
> insulted 3 times a week.

Ed, this makes no sense.

I started this thread with an attack on Tueschen, setting him some
boundaries that he's obviously never been taught or known.

Tueschen has disappeared from the group, he hasn't posted for five
days.

So just as we get rid of the cause of the problem, you announce
your departure.

Of course there can always be a madman on these groups, they are
open forum. The are ways to deal with it, over, above, and better
than withdrawal.

Better would be for the main backbone of r.g.c.c. to develop
a policy for dealing with it in future.

Or maybe you have other reasons ?

Chris Whittington

> I want to thank Chris, Moritz and Dirk (sorry if I forget somebody) who
> has spoken against Tueschen.
>
> - Ed -
>
> BTW, if there is any Rebel news I will keep doing my usual short
> announcements here. Guys like Marty Hirsch, Mark Uniacke are obviously
> much smarter. They inform and disappear. I join them.

Chris Whittington

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

neu...@dfki.uni-sb.de (Stephan Neuhaus) wrote:

> In rec.games.chess.computer, "Ed Schröder" <rebc...@xs4all.nl>
> is rumored to have uttered:
> > [massive snip]

> I just would like to say that not all Germans are this way,
> no matter what you read in this newsgroup. Contrary to what
> you can read here, some actually are capable of conducting
> a rational, cool-headed discussion.
>
> Fun,
>
> Stephan
> --
> To err is human; to really
>
> fuck

Get ready to be flamed by the sanctimonious, patronising, english,
boring net police.

They really don't like fuck and bollocks.

Persistent campaigns of accusations of lying, cheating
and personal vilification doesn't seem to trouble them though.

Never mind. r.g.c.c. can collapse totally, just as long as we don't
use these terrible words relating to the sex function.

Chris Whittington

graham_douglass

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

I'm sorry to admit that I don't read his posts, but I suspect that Tueschen has
a need for self expression that is not being met.

If this is the case, we can help him by finding him alternative outlets for this
need. I'm going to make some suggestions, and although it is off the topic of
computer chess, I hope that others will contribute as well. I think it is
important to try to help people with problems in a positive way.

1. T could take up art. People with deeply held negative emotions can sometimes
express them through the medium of the canvass.

2. T could join a local political party. I have done this in the past. It's nice
to have an excuse to go from door to door slinging verbal mud at another group
of people.

3. T could write his own chess program. He could channel all that agression into
attacking other chess programs through the medium of the chess board.

4. T could visit speaker's corner in Hyde Park, London. Here, it is acceptible
to stand on a soap box and ram your views down the throats of all the people
gathered.

5. Next time the Reverend Ian Paisley (UK politician) is on TV, T could try to
out shout him while RIP is ranting. Since this is simply not possible, it will
soon cure T of his perceived need to blast other people all the time.

Come on guys - together we can help this man turn his life around!

Robert Hyatt

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

a bean (spr...@discover-net.net) wrote:
: What is the No#1 commercial chess program?

: Why do people want the answer to this question?

: Who is going to give it to them?

The new crop looks strong. I'm particularly impressed with Mchess Pro 6,
although this is based on watching Lonnie use it in about 10 games or so.
However, it's played some really nice chess when I watched. I'll give more
info once I have a chance to observe it more...

Dirk Frickenschmidt

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

mclane <mcl...@prima.ruhr.de> schrieb im Beitrag
<E2MvB...@news.prima.ruhr.de>...
Hi Thorsten,

we know each other well and can talk about some points via phone, so here
just in short.

While talking with Ed about his and Matthias Wuellenwebers presumed
retiring from this group (about which I am not so shure), you again
couldn't resist and mixed up terribly your personal likings and dislikings
with some unexplained imputations.

Critisism always is ok on any subject, but what you do is simply
defamation.
I don't see what this kind of mud should be good for.

If you wanna fight, you have to name facts - not to spread unsound
suspicions...

I have been silent about your little wars in her for a while, because I
know you can do much better and are completely able to be fair.

Now I fear I must remind you of this, sorry...

> He can go into television and show us his brilliant ChessBase,
> Frederic can be with a micro next to Gary and they can tell us about
> the marvellous playing Fritz or whatever.

This is a fact, ok.

> I can imagine that they are not used to get critics !

This is your imagination, ok.

> If they censorship the reader-letters before, and behave like they
> have done in the years before, they have always tried to DELETE
> critics, and now there is a place where they cannot filter or
> censorship. Of course they have to go, because they are not used to
> the fact that others are not agreed to what they do/have done.

1. You should at least name one example for their censorship, so that
everybody can follow.

2. How will you prove they tried to DELETE critics?
Could you explain the term DELETE in this context and name the critics they
DELETED?

3. You talked about Friedel and Wuellenweber before.
Suddenly those two have become "they", although the latter has nothing to
do with reader-letters in "CSS".

You seem to have felt that this funny "they" which is present in any
paranoid conspiration theory was not correct at all. So Matthias
Wuellenweber should be accused for something else to justify your wrong
accusation ;-)
as follows:

> Don't tell me that Wüllenweber does not know about dirty-tricks.
> I know how Friedel and ChessBAse has tried to blackmail Marty Hirsch
> with a trial if he is not doing this or that !!!

1. You begin with an unproven pure imputation: Wuellenweber shureley knows
about dirty tricks!

2. Istead of proving this personal accusation come new imputations without
naming Wuellenweber directly, now it seems has suddenly become "Chessbase"
- the mythical dark empire anyway ;-)

3. The new imputations are unproven as well. You accuse Friedel and
Chessbase

a) for blackmailing (a heavy accusation)

b) with the again very muddy "with a trial if he is not doing this or that"

The innocent reader again is invited to assume the worst: did they force
Marty to kiss their feet or wash their dishes or even force Sandro Necchi
to put some remarkable lines into the Mchess book - which will be noticed
sooner or later???

> Blackmailing is a very dirty behaviour, also in business!!

Unproven accuasation of blackmailing and of some more things are worse,
even in rgcc

Not wanting to stop real critisicm, but hoping you change your style
again...

Yours Dirk

Rolf W. Tueschen

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm disturbed by the reaction of Andreas Mader and of the SSDF
>to the difficulties on r.g.c.c.

>It seems to me that the main reason for this is the activity
>of Mr Tueschen.

>I'm by no means sure whether Tueschen is mentally ill, or just
>a stupid little boy with too much time on his hands; but he
>has been waging a war against various contributors to r.g.c.c.
>with very high levels of posting and very high levels of accusations
>of cheating, lying, personal abuse etc. etc. etc.

>If he just posted occasionally, we could ignore him, as we do with
>other nutters who appear from time to time. But Tueschen's
>activities go beyond such a solution.

>Personally, I find his posts so stupid, trivial, rude and boring

>that I just skip them. But there is no doubt that he is
>invading and perverting many threads with his immature nonsense.

>r.g.c.c. used, IMO, to be a reasonably adult group, where
>reasonably sensible people could engage in reasonable dialog.

>Tueschen is reducing it to a kindergarden playground where one
>spoilt brat of a child, by deviant, attention-seeking behaviour,
>is making it impossible for reasonable people to participate.

>I'm not in favour of censorship, but I am in favour of
>lunatic asylums keeping the severely mentally ill off the streets
>where they can do harm.

>I'ld vote for slinging Tueschen off this group, if a method could be
>found to do it.

>Chris Whittington

May I humbly ask what did you mean with your notions mentally ill and lunatic
asylums?

I'm no expert for these. But did you have comparibly described behaviour of Ed
in mind?

As I told you before, leave my most stupidest, boring and so on postings alone.
Just delete them, you naughty little boy. I already meantioned that you are a
specifically contradictious sort of pervert. On the one side a highly endowed
expert but on the other hand a more masochistic restricted (retarted) human
being.

I'd like to assure you that I will always fight for your right to publish
freely here on the net. But if you continue to quarrel adversairily mostly on
the base of your special attitude you'll find me en guard. I mean we're not
forced to take all british bad sides into Europe. As were mentioned mad cow
decease and now your masochistic malbehaviour that derived prominently out of
british education with the wooden stick on little boys' behinds. What comes out
of this is historically well known.
See T.E. Lawrence in the 20/30 ies e.g. and some of Major's ministers in the
last years. I remember the one with these nice stockings.

Please write me mails the many you like if it could help you a bit but stop it
in public just for the sake of your own expert fame as computer programmer.

Just for the record, you mentioned elsewhere that I should fuck-off. Are you
insinuating that I fuck people like Goran and Ed? I mean as a male as you
surely know? Please let this vocabulary out. Because it would tell us more
about your own preferences. I asked people, I criticized people, I even judged
on people's misbehaviour. But I never used words of your preference. Didn't you
understand that? Or did I miss something ironical in your posts?

Rolf Tueschen Dec 19, 1996

Ed Schröder

Dec 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/20/96
to chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk

From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>

: Ed, this makes no sense.

Oh yes.

I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
But after that it has to stop.

You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.

I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.

Goodbye to all.

- Ed Schroder -

: Chris Whittington

graham_douglass

Dec 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/20/96

In article <85100908...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>, Chris says...
{snip}

>> fuck
>
>Get ready to be flamed by the sanctimonious, patronising, english,
>boring net police.

There will be no need for this - the gentleman has left his job, and will
therefore not be posting any more, unfortunately.

>They really don't like fuck and bollocks.

In my case, I ask you to think about the fact that children, and other
impressionable people, will read these postings. Since they will see you as
a "cool" figure to be emulated, they will copy you. Never mind that you don't
go round saying "fuck", "shit", "wank", "fart", "bollocks", "ham fist" etc in
real life - they don't know that.

You are a leader of thought in this group. Whether you like it or not, if you
are a leader, people will emulate you. You are in a community here. I'm sorry,
but in a world of 5 billion people, you have to learn to think about others as
well as yourself.

>Persistent campaigns of accusations of lying, cheating
>and personal vilification doesn't seem to trouble them though.

Sorry.

>Never mind. r.g.c.c. can collapse totally, just as long as we don't
>use these terrible words relating to the sex function.

Does it not imply a lack of creativity if all your metaphors are narrowly focused?

Proud to be a member of the sanctimonious, patronising, english, boring net
police.

Graham.

>Chris Whittington

Enrique Irazoqui

Dec 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/20/96

Ed Schröder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote in article
<59ee6k$s...@news.xs4all.nl>...

> From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>
>
> : Ed, this makes no sense.
>
> Oh yes.
>
> I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
> One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
> But after that it has to stop.

It did stop.

> You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
> Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.

You know this is not true. Some did react, including myself.

> I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
> But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.
>
> Goodbye to all.
>
> - Ed Schroder -

There is something wrong in here. Some of us seem to get overly agressive
in some postings. Small wonder that Goran, Ed, Andreas and I don't know how
many more withdraw from RGCC. I still believe that there are better ways to
deal with this. I am sure that ALL of us would love to have you back.

Enrique

> : Chris Whittington

brucemo

Dec 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/20/96

dong...@aol.com wrote:

> There was just one thing you left out though Chris, , , his English
> SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not everyone in the world speaks English as a first language.

You and I are fortunate that these newsgroups are conducted in English,
for the most part we can understand everything written in here, and we
can easily write as much crud as we want. I don't even want to
contemplate what others have to go through, reading massive posts in a
foreign language, and trying to write well enough to be understood.

I am consistently amazed by the ability of most chess programmers to
get along in English. If you go to a computer event, you'll find that
almost everyone there speaks at least a little English, and many of
them speak English better than most native speakers.

This has been something of an embarassment to me, since the only
non-English languages I speak are computer languages.

There are a couple of people in here who are 1) write using English
that is less than perfect, and 2) write things that might make you mad.
It's important to ignore point one no matter how much you are bothered
by point two, I feel. They are the ones making concessions by writing
in a foreign language, they are doing the best they can, for the most
part they are making themselves understood, and the confusion we have
to put up with because of a fractured sentence or two is nothing
compared to the permanent annoyance they have to deal with.

bruce

Rolf Czedzak

Dec 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/20/96

Bernhard Sadlowski wrote: <599if5$2...@myhome.hrz.uni-bielefeld.de>

BS> In article <19961216041...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
BS> <dong...@aol.com> wrote:

BS> >Though I have had no cause to cross s-words with Mr. Whittington
BS> >(pro or con) in the past, let me just say, in regards to what he had
BS> >to say about the always confusing poster (or is it confused poster?)
BS> >Mr.Tueschen, , ,
BS> >DITTO! HERE! HERE! BRAVO to Mr.Whittington! ENCORE! ENCORE!
BS> >
BS> >There was just one thing you left out though Chris, , , his English
BS> >SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BS> >
BS>
BS> Just because some (or many :-)) don't like RT's postings, lets find
BS> other stupid reasons to give RT the "rest" ? Maybe we will even catch
BS> him on one or two spelling errors ? Not everyone is speaking native
BS> english and has such an excellent ability to express himself as Mr.
BS> dongetkey.

Don't be so rude! no_name might believe that after AOL and Mr. Gates
invented the Internet, one of the 10 Commandments was changed into
'Speak English!'.

BS> I propose to turn r.g.c.c to a german group (or french, or swedish,
BS> or ...). Let's then see if YOUR german "sucks" or not...

Maybe his chess sucks, so he has to talk about grammar and orthography.
:-))

BS> >yours in chess,
BS> >Don
BS> >
BS> >Ramsey MN USA

BS> Personally I don't like Rolf's appearance on this group as well. He
BS> writes a lot but says not much. I

I've put him into some kind of Fibbonacci-Filter, starting with 5. As I
have to read parts of his -we should still named it that way- writings,
because of most posters quoting habit, I might savely skip the next
try. :-(

BS> think also that poster with
BS> usernames like "MEDIZIN.KUNSTFEHLER" (= medicine + professional
BS> blunder) or other kool names are probably not taken very serious
BS> anyway.

BS> Bernhard

Rolf
PS
I missed the original dongetkey for his posting woke up my personal
not_worth_reading filter -AKA idiots filter. Some criteria are:
AOL (just kidding, most of them fail by other reasons ;-) )
no real name
percentage of uppercase per line
extensive use of exclamation marks

graham_douglass

Dec 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/20/96

In article <59ee6k$s...@news.xs4all.nl>, "Ed says...

>From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>
>
>: Ed, this makes no sense.
>
>Oh yes.
>
>I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
>One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
>But after that it has to stop.
>
>You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
>Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.

Well excuse me, but it is difficult to comment when one hasn't actually read
the posts. I think that most of us haven't read Rolf's posts, and are therefore
unable to comment.

Speaking for myself, I love r.g.c.c., but I can't read all the posts, I have to
be selective. This involves a lot of guesswork, since the subject changes in
many threads but the title doesn't. Also, I would have stopped reading Rolf's
posts after one or two, because they are long and uninteresting.

>I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
>But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.
>
>Goodbye to all.
>
>- Ed Schroder -

Could I suggest that you open a few Xmas presents, sit in front of the fire
with a nice cup of tea, a blanket over the legs and a good film on television,
and have a happy christmas. Then come back nice and refreshed.

And before you go, don't forget to send Rolf a Christmas card!!!

Let's handle things in a proper Christmasly spirit!

Emmanuel Marin

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

"Dirk Frickenschmidt" <di...@jimknopf.wupper.de> wrote:

>Have you yet found anyone in this group taking this kind of posting for
>serious???

The problem is that it's very easy to say this when you're not the
target of the mud-throwing. I answered here Tueschen once because
it was getting far too preposterous, and was lucky to escape
the mud-throwing - I'm no chess celibrity, it must be the reason
why..., but I'd not have appreciated anyone giving me lessons
on how to behave if I hadn't escape it !

>If you retire, neither you nor anyone else wins anything.

Ed Schroder will win a lot of free time, amongst many other
things. But I'll just say to Ed to have a look at the threads
on sci.skeptic about Earl Curley and his mud-throwing on
James Randi. Sci.skeptic, as a group, has reacted *very*
strongly against Curley, but as you will see, that doesn't
prevent the mud-throwing damage (Randi's bringing the
mud-thrower in front of the courts). I'm simply afraid that on
an unmoderated group nothing can be done in a satisfactory
way about mud-throwers. It is because of the lack of moderation,
not because of the group. I hope Ed won't leave because of
reasons linked to his opinion on the group. Ed may also prefer
to join a mailing-list...

Emmanuel Marin, 'Emmanuel' on FICS, How can a very
average player beat FICS 2300 computers in standard
games ? Have a look at my 'anti-computer' journal !
Paris, France

mclane

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

"Dirk Frickenschmidt" <di...@jimknopf.wupper.de> wrote:

>mclane <mcl...@prima.ruhr.de> schrieb im Beitrag
><E2MvB...@news.prima.ruhr.de>...
>Hi Thorsten,

>we know each other well and can talk about some points via phone, so here
>just in short.

>While talking with Ed about his and Matthias Wuellenwebers presumed
>retiring from this group (about which I am not so shure), you again
>couldn't resist and mixed up terribly your personal likings and dislikings
>with some unexplained imputations.

That is bullshit. Sorry - but I did not mixed up anything.
And I am tired of explaining facts/things to people that are not
worth to explain.
I am critisized for my comments on Computerschach & Spiele from people
living out of germany, and not beeing able to speak GERMAN.
I do not explain anything anymore.

And the most important: I don't explain anything TO YOU because YOU
KNOW the best that I am right, as you said, we telephone often and we
know each other now for many years and you have my full respect.

The things and the dirty business these people are doing, is not done
to be understand and recognized by the public. That is the intention
and the will of these people. The have to hide their
"business-affairs" in the dark, under 4 eyes and do not explain or
only ANSWER to ANY of the things. They retire from newsgroups because
they are not used to answer to unpleasant questions. Their whole life
was filled with plans to exploit or betray people, that was what made
them rich. powerful and corrupt.
I know DIRK you believe in GOD and you are a very nice person.
But your job does not seem to give you much experience in business.
You are not working in the sales-business, you are somehow a
civil-servant.
Also you are pedagogical taught and you know much about pastoral
duties. But this is not the church, here are no peaceful graveyards
although there are corpse into some cellars.

>Critisism always is ok on any subject, but what you do is simply
>defamation.

Quote...

>I don't see what this kind of mud should be good for.

I don't know why any explanation TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU KNOW BETTER THAT
I AM RIGHT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE TOO should be good for.

>If you wanna fight, you have to name facts - not to spread unsound
>suspicions...

"...Du sagst es. ..." / "....You say it...." Markus 15, 2

>I have been silent about your little wars in her for a while, because I
>know you can do much better and are completely able to be fair.

I have no little wars. I don't like wars.
I am pazifist.
Wars are different. To call my comments wars is very shameful. People
are dying in wars. You should know that better. You have to comment
when they die.

>Now I fear I must remind you of this, sorry...

No problem, it's christmas time again, christs remind on many things.

>> He can go into television and show us his brilliant ChessBase,
>> Frederic can be with a micro next to Gary and they can tell us about
>> the marvellous playing Fritz or whatever.

>This is a fact, ok.
Yes - and there is no war in this quoted line! I would not call it
FACT, because it is always very painful / peinlich to see them do
their idle stuff.... but you can call it FACT if you want. No problem.

>> I can imagine that they are not used to get critics !

>This is your imagination, ok.
Right.

>> If they censorship the reader-letters before, and behave like they
>> have done in the years before, they have always tried to DELETE
>> critics, and now there is a place where they cannot filter or
>> censorship. Of course they have to go, because they are not used to
>> the fact that others are not agreed to what they do/have done.

>1. You should at least name one example for their censorship, so that
>everybody can follow.
Oh no. Dirk ! You are behaving like a lawyer who has to defend a
thief, asking the police-seargent: Do you have evidence to the theft
?! If not - my client has to be put out of jail.

What do you want me to do ? Name all the names of people who have
tried to send and publish one reader-letter ?
Maybe I name more names than they have subscibers!
Whom shall I out. Peter has decribed about their methods.
You know better, because you have written for them too.
Don't behave like a naiv angel. This is not heaven, we are here in
capitalism. If somebody is fired this is called democracy.

>2. How will you prove they tried to DELETE critics?
>Could you explain the term DELETE in this context and name the critics they
>DELETED?

Ok, one example. I use an old one, because I do not want to hurt or
damage any company. I have tested dedicated chess computers in the
past. In one of my articles I wanted to write that these
chess-computers do not play good-chess. And that it is hard to stand
them watching while they are playing. I told the distributor:
"YOUR CHESS-COMPUTERS CANNOT PLAY CHESS!"
This was, of course, wrong. They played chess, they knew about the
rules (complete knowelde of En Passant !!!) etc.
But my statement was meant not that they are not able to play chess,
but that they play a very nonsense-chess.
After my phone call this guy phoned Dieter Steinwender. After he did
this, I was told about. The distributor paid Advertising-PAGES in the
Computerschach & Spiele. It was not possible to print this because
then he threatened to cancel the ad-page.
This is a ritual that has happened in computerschach and spiele very
often. Shall we ask all the other writers of Computerschach & Spiele
how often they were said: sorry, we had to shorten your article.
I have talked with many writers of computerschach & spiele and I have
still contact to the ones, writing in the moment. I will not tell
their names, because they WRITE still and maybe they want to write
further. But they all know about, because it is the experience they
made with any article they publish any edition.

I wonder that you haven't ever made this experience.

We had the same blablabla some months before. Moritz Berger was so
kind to post quotations that showed about STRANGENESSES concerning the
mixture between advertising and "journamlism".
Before, only some postings , Peter Schreiner posted about the methods
of them.
He was also a writer of Computerschach & Spiele.

>3. You talked about Friedel and Wuellenweber before.

If somebody is invited by chessbase and meets Friedel, .....
If Friedel is just an employee of chessbase, ok, but why than always
denies that Friedel is NOT working for money for chessbase.

>Suddenly those two have become "they", although the latter has nothing to
>do with reader-letters in "CSS".

>You seem to have felt that this funny "they" which is present in any
>paranoid conspiration theory was not correct at all. So Matthias
>Wuellenweber should be accused for something else to justify your wrong
>accusation ;-)

No - Wüllenweber was there, the same day when Friedel did it.
When Friedel left the meeting (not in good mood!! Thats for sure)
because the person told him that he will not do this (dirty stuff) ,
what he wants him to do, although he threatens him,
Wüllenweber continued the meeting and
Wüllenweber knew about the stuff and EXCUSED to the person and said:
that Friedel is a little strange in those belongings ....

My statement is clear: Wüllenweber and Friedel = THEY !

>as follows:

>> Don't tell me that Wüllenweber does not know about dirty-tricks.
>> I know how Friedel and ChessBAse has tried to blackmail Marty Hirsch
>> with a trial if he is not doing this or that !!!

>1. You begin with an unproven pure imputation: Wuellenweber shureley knows
>about dirty tricks!

Sorry, but this repetition of yours does not show that I am wrong and
you are right. Wüllenweber was there, the same day when Friedel left
the meeting because he was not USED to get negative messages
concerning ChessBase ...

>2. Istead of proving this personal accusation come new imputations without
>naming Wuellenweber directly, now it seems has suddenly become "Chessbase"
>- the mythical dark empire anyway ;-)

Wüllenweber is ChessBase ! Nothing dark about this. Nothing mythical.
No dark empire despite of this company.

>3. The new imputations are unproven as well. You accuse Friedel and
>Chessbase

Who wants to proof them ? Do you think they do it in public, on a
sun-shining day, within the city of cologne, at daylight ?!
Do you think they tell us in the newsgroup or they show us evidence
about it ??!
It is fact that the interests-groups who were attacked by Martin
Stamer in a trial (next you will tell us that also this is not
proved!!) where ChessBase was forced to put the away the
HONG-KONG-CHAMP stamp from their boxes, because it is not true that
Fritz4 has the HONG-KONG-CHAMP , because Fritz-Hong-Kong was DOS and
Fritz4 is WIndows etc.
have rotten together (as they always do!!!) and have tried to give
Stamer the rest. You should inform yourself better, maybe you go not
so often into church but more often inform about the things that
happen in computerchess-business....

They were all with him in a trial. Weiner, CSS, ChessBase and and and.
And I could tell you more about the whole trial, but WHY , you don't
know about the basical facts.

>a) for blackmailing (a heavy accusation)

ask Freddy Frustel

>b) with the again very muddy "with a trial if he is not doing this or that"

ask Gary Goebel

>The innocent reader again is invited to assume the worst: did they force
>Marty to kiss their feet

this should be funny ?!
Maybe they don't have any feet at all, you know the german word:
Luegen haben kurze Beine.

>or wash their dishes

they have lots of dirty dishes, you can be sure. No washing machine
can ever made them clean.
Instead of clean rgcc from Tueschen, who has done NOTHING despite of
some words, you should clear others who have really done things, but
have never lost their polite speech meanwhile.

>or even force Sandro Necchi
>to put some remarkable lines into the Mchess book - which will be noticed
>sooner or later???

I can only quote Wuellenweber, Chess Base has not the competence and
not the resources, it seems to me, you have a lack of both either.

>> Blackmailing is a very dirty behaviour, also in business!!
>>

>Unproven accuasation of blackmailing and of some more things are worse,
>even in rgcc

Light a candle and pray for the sins, that will not promote evil into
heaven.

>Not wanting to stop real critisicm, but hoping you change your style
>again...

>Yours Dirk

Maybe we should publish the amout of money they make in one year with
selling their data, than anybody can FEEL that they are a factor in
germany ?!

Tord Kallqvist Romstad

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

Ed Schröder (rebc...@xs4all.nl) wrote:
: From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>

: : Ed, this makes no sense.

: Oh yes.

: I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
: One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
: But after that it has to stop.

: You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
: Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.

: I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.

: But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.

: Goodbye to all.

: - Ed Schroder -

I hope you reconsider, Ed. We all like to have you here. Don't mind Tueschen's
postings. Most of us don't read them at all, I think --- I don't remember
reading anything interesting written by RT.

Ed and Andreas: Please don't let idiots like Rolf Tueschen take over the
rec.games.chess.computer newsgroup!

Tord

Enrique Irazoqui

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane) wrote

(snip)

It's funny that under a title "Anti no one..." so many are attacked. CB
people, Ossi, church attendants, you name it. Like before, against 250
million Americans as if they were one person.

I would like to remind you that this newsgroup is rec.games.chess.computer,
and not chess.personalities or chess.personal.vendettas.

Personal attacks posted by you and by Rolf are directly responsible of the
disappearance from RGCC of some valuable members of this group.

If you feel compelled to ventilate issues that are alien to this newsgroup,
I suggest you to do it somewhere else, for example in court.

I find much more interesting other messages concerning
games.chess.computer, including some posted by yourself and certainly by
Ed, Matthias, Goran, Andreas and so on. Please, lets keep the poison out of
RGCC.

Enrique

Rolf W. Tueschen

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

----

>Emmanuel Marin, 'Emmanuel' on FICS, How can a very
>average player beat FICS 2300 computers in standard
>games ? Have a look at my 'anti-computer' journal !
>Paris, France

Sorry if I may humbly ask a question. I don't have a post from Emmanuel Marin,
Paris, France in any of the threads since Sept 1996 -- where I participated.
Could you give me your original posting once again?

Thank you in advance.

Rolf Tueschen

Rolf W. Tueschen

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

"Enrique Irazoqui" <en...@lix.intercom.es> wrote:
>Ed Schröder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote in article
><59ee6k$s...@news.xs4all.nl>...
>> From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>
>>
>> : Ed, this makes no sense.
>>
>> Oh yes.
>>
>> I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
>> One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
>> But after that it has to stop.

>It did stop.

>> You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
>> Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.

>You know this is not true. Some did react, including myself.
>

>> I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
>> But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.
>>
>> Goodbye to all.
>>
>> - Ed Schroder -

>There is something wrong in here. Some of us seem to get overly agressive

>in some postings. Small wonder that Goran, Ed, Andreas and I don't know how
>many more withdraw from RGCC. I still believe that there are better ways to
>deal with this. I am sure that ALL of us would love to have you back.

>Enrique

Just to end some confusion among some writers on rgcc.

In above quoting it was stated that *insults* *did stop*.
I want to make clear that *I* never did insult Ed. I don't know what others
did. But I always made statement that Ed did cheat on several occasions.
And in all cases I did have proof. So, in these cases there couldn't be found
any insults.
It would have been very helpful to Ed if the numerous commentators would have
told something about these cheats. Ed never seemed to have understood.
For instance Ed is quoted above with *I'm here for my pleasure .... my spare
time*.
Yes, that's simply a little cheat. Because Ed did nothing else since Sept 1996
as to push his product in business market, no? With his [Ann] he simply
violated the unwritten rules of usenet, no?

I would like to read s.th. about this from a senior president in computer
chess. Otherwise I'd see some assistance tendencies for Ed's commercial
interests.

Also I'd like to point at the terrible misunderstanding of Goran's.
He is presenting a ranking ladder. And he simply can't understand that this in
itself IS cheating at least regarding all other commentaries on standard
deviation, Elo of opponents, choice of tested opponents and so on.
A listing from 1 to 100 without 2.-7. e.g. is a cheat on the base of the SSDF
methods. And this problem isn't solved by retirement from rgcc where the
questions did come from.

In the case of Andreas I already gave my comments. He simply could come back
with his experienced commentary on computer chess. There ISN'T any question
open apart from the more personal one how Andreas could go wrong and with what
hints from where?

I once received friendly email where sender told me for certain that Ed IS a
very honnest guy. I must tell that all this is very confusing when reading
*nut, shit, mud* in his posts and the childish behavior in this last thread. Ed
shouldn't alarm his *friends* but simply should apologize for his mean actions
which are in most parts hidden for the eyes of the rgcc.
Now I would no longer forgive him these things without a decent declaration.
Before this thread I always hoped for a Chrismas unification action where all
could be forgotten.
But now I'll keep in memory this fascistoid method of man-hunt dirigated by
Goran - Chris - Ed. These persons have been disqualified. Period.

Best for chrismas

Rolf Tueschen

----*Man is unable not to know what he knows.* Leibowitz-----

mclane

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

Graham Douglass wrote:

>In my case, I ask you to think about the fact that children, and other
>impressionable people, will read these postings. Since they will see you as
>a "cool" figure to be emulated, they will copy you. Never mind that you don't
>go round saying "fuck", "shit", "wank", "fart", "bollocks", "ham fist" etc in
>real life - they don't know that.

>You are a leader of thought in this group. Whether you like it or not, if you
>are a leader, people will emulate you. You are in a community here. I'm sorry,
>but in a world of 5 billion people, you have to learn to think about others as
>well as yourself.

I think we have other problems in this 5 billion people community than
to judge about someones language-style !!!
If this is all you sorrow about ---

>>Never mind. r.g.c.c. can collapse totally, just as long as we don't
>>use these terrible words relating to the sex function.

>Does it not imply a lack of creativity if all your metaphors are narrowly focused?

>Proud to be a member of the sanctimonious, patronising, english, boring net
>police.

Proud not to be a member of your group....
Mclane

>Graham.

>>Chris Whittington

mclane

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

Graham Douglass wrote:

>Could I suggest that you open a few Xmas presents, sit in front of the fire
>with a nice cup of tea, a blanket over the legs and a good film on television,
>and have a happy christmas. Then come back nice and refreshed.

Good idea.

>And before you go, don't forget to send Rolf a Christmas card!!!

>Let's handle things in a proper Christmasly spirit!

ok - proper - more proper - master propper !
Meister Propper !

mclane

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf W. Tueschen) wrote:

>May I humbly ask what did you mean with your notions mentally ill and lunatic
>asylums?

>I'm no expert for these. But did you have comparibly described behaviour of Ed
>in mind?

I don't think that he had this in mind.

>As I told you before, leave my most stupidest, boring and so on postings alone.
>Just delete them, you naughty little boy.

>I already meantioned that you are a
>specifically contradictious sort of pervert. On the one side a highly endowed
>expert but on the other hand a more masochistic restricted (retarted) human
>being.

???? No - Chris is ok.

>I'd like to assure you that I will always fight for your right to publish
>freely here on the net. But if you continue to quarrel adversairily mostly on
>the base of your special attitude you'll find me en guard. I mean we're not
>forced to take all british bad sides into Europe. As were mentioned mad cow
>decease and now your masochistic malbehaviour that derived prominently out of
>british education with the wooden stick on little boys' behinds. What comes out
>of this is historically well known.
>See T.E. Lawrence in the 20/30 ies e.g. and some of Major's ministers in the
>last years. I remember the one with these nice stockings.

>Please write me mails the many you like if it could help you a bit but stop it
>in public just for the sake of your own expert fame as computer programmer.

>Just for the record, you mentioned elsewhere that I should fuck-off. Are you
>insinuating that I fuck people like Goran and Ed?

Chris meant it more literally spoken. I think, Rolf, this was more a
metapher than a command.

mclane

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

"Enrique Irazoqui" <en...@lix.intercom.es> wrote:

>mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane) wrote

>(snip)

>Enrique

You are right Enrique, but I will answer to Dirk if he posts a thread
with a personal adress to me. I don't know why he has not sent me an
email, but if he starts here, I sent and answer here.

I have no personal vendetta's or whatever against Mr. Wuellenweber.
I think I am not in charge for Ed's resign, and as I have seen
Matthias Wüllenweber is still posting.

I am maybe in charge for Andreas Mader and Goran refuse, but I am not
sure because they have not posted/mentioned it.

But when Andreas Mader tells the public that I am Tueschen, I have -
of course - to answer that I am not Tueschen!

I have told several times that - although I am a member of the
anti-ssdf-club, this club was founded to CHANGE the misuse of the
ssdf-list for commercial interests by the distributors, I mean:
also Goran told us that the lists is just for his fun and the members.
It was not my intention to kill Goran or to say: stop the list.
I wanted to comment on the methods they used. And they have positively
reacted. Also Mr. Hedlund now said that they will show the games in
public.
Thats exactly what we wanted. We wanted to REPLAY the games played by
the autoplayer e.g. to find out ourselves HOW MANY GAMES and WHICH
LINEWS of MChess-Book are relevant for the elo and are a result of
preparation.

I think it makes not much sense that Dirk started this thread.
But when he says that I mentioned things that are not true he will get
an answer that he is not enough informed.
Dirk is not my "vendetta"-opponent. He is a very good friend.
But if he posts such a thread, I will answer, and if I am upset by his
post, I will answer in a harsh way.

Is that OK ?!

dong...@aol.com

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

>r...@viking.ruhr.com (Rolf Czedzak) and those like him.

Knowing full well how this thin skinned group hates humor, off color or
not, I really wasn't going to reply to any of the anti-English speaking
peoples of the world, with regards to my oh so little joke about
Mr.Tueschen's difficulty in it's use.

Well, you know how it is, after a few too many unjustified remarks, you
just have to try to straighten things out.

The responses (almost furore) over my fun loving little joke of labeling
Mr. Tueschen (virtually a usenet criminal at this point) as "sucking" at
writing English, strikes a very disingenuous note.

What is wrong with a little public humiliation sprinkled upon a person
who has assaulted others in this group to no end?

p.s.
If anything, this is perhaps the only way to thwart the likes of Mr.
Tueschen from getting out of control. Now if Mr. Tueschen was really just
a nice guy trying his best to get through the worlds most despised
language i.e.English, (and please pro-English fans, don't write me, I'm on
your side), I know I would not have made a joke out of it.

So lighten up.

Bill Newton

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

Chris Whittington posted:

>>They really don't like fuck and bollocks.

In article <59dpqo$9...@lana.zippo.com>, Graham Douglass <?@?> writes
....snip....

>In my case, I ask you to think about the fact that children, and other
>impressionable people, will read these postings. Since they will see you as
>a "cool" figure to be emulated, they will copy you. Never mind that you don't
>go round saying "fuck", "shit", "wank", "fart", "bollocks", "ham fist" etc in
>real life - they don't know that.
>
>You are a leader of thought in this group. Whether you like it or not, if you
>are a leader, people will emulate you. You are in a community here. I'm sorry,
>but in a world of 5 billion people, you have to learn to think about others as
>well as yourself.

....snip....

Perhaps your wording is a little over the top for my taste Graham but I
agree with the sentiments of your post.

So come on folks, if the cap fits please make the effort to clean up
your postings! :-)

Regards.

--
Bill Newton

Rolf Czedzak

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

Ed Schrder wrote: <59ee6k$s...@news.xs4all.nl>

Hi Ed,

ES> : Ed, this makes no sense.
ES>
ES> Oh yes.
ES>
ES> I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
ES> One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
ES> But after that it has to stop.
ES>
ES> You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
ES> Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.

Would You really feel better with a lot of "Me Too"s ? Speaking for
myself, I have glanced over RT's first 100-200K of postings and stopped
reading anything further. Its boring enough to see his bullshit in
other guys quotings. But I didn't wnat to comment, because I didn't read
-and don't want to do so- the originals.

ES> I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
ES> But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.

How can a nut insult You. Would You worry about an idiot calling You
stupid?

BTW, have You tried to talk to RT's provider? Might have been more
nerve saving than YOur way.

ES> - Ed Schroder -

Merry Christmas to You and to all You love

Rolf

graham_douglass

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

In article <59aeo3$j...@news00.btx.dtag.de>, TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de says...
{Chris Whittington quote snipped}

>May I humbly ask what did you mean with your notions mentally ill and lunatic
>asylums?
>
>I'm no expert for these. But did you have comparibly described behaviour of Ed
>in mind?
>
>As I told you before, leave my most stupidest, boring and so on postings alone.
>Just delete them, you naughty little boy. I already meantioned that you are a
>specifically contradictious sort of pervert. On the one side a highly endowed
>expert but on the other hand a more masochistic restricted (retarted) human
>being.
>
>I'd like to assure you that I will always fight for your right to publish
>freely here on the net. But if you continue to quarrel adversairily mostly on
>the base of your special attitude you'll find me en guard. I mean we're not
>forced to take all british bad sides into Europe. As were mentioned mad cow
>decease and now your masochistic malbehaviour that derived prominently out of
>british education with the wooden stick on little boys' behinds. What comes out
>of this is historically well known.
>See T.E. Lawrence in the 20/30 ies e.g. and some of Major's ministers in the
>last years. I remember the one with these nice stockings.
>
>Please write me mails the many you like if it could help you a bit but stop it
>in public just for the sake of your own expert fame as computer programmer.
>
>Just for the record, you mentioned elsewhere that I should fuck-off. Are you
>insinuating that I fuck people like Goran and Ed? I mean as a male as you

>surely know? Please let this vocabulary out. Because it would tell us more
>about your own preferences. I asked people, I criticized people, I even judged
>on people's misbehaviour. But I never used words of your preference. Didn't you
>understand that? Or did I miss something ironical in your posts?
>

>Rolf Tueschen Dec 19, 1996

Boring.

May I sincerely wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year anyway!

graham_douglass

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

In article <E2sJ0...@news.prima.ruhr.de>, mcl...@prima.ruhr.de says...

>Graham Douglass wrote:
>

>>In my case, I ask you to think about the fact that children, and other
>>impressionable people, will read these postings. Since they will see you as
>>a "cool" figure to be emulated, they will copy you. Never mind that you don't
>>go round saying "fuck", "shit", "wank", "fart", "bollocks", "ham fist" etc in
>>real life - they don't know that.
>
>>You are a leader of thought in this group. Whether you like it or not, if you
>>are a leader, people will emulate you. You are in a community here. I'm sorry,
>>but in a world of 5 billion people, you have to learn to think about others as
>>well as yourself.
>
>I think we have other problems in this 5 billion people community than
>to judge about someones language-style !!!
>If this is all you sorrow about ---

No - far from it. I try not to worry about things which are beyond my control.

May I offer you a friendly reminder that it was Chris who raised the subject,
not me? I was disagreeing with Chris.

>>>Never mind. r.g.c.c. can collapse totally, just as long as we don't
>>>use these terrible words relating to the sex function.
>
>>Does it not imply a lack of creativity if all your metaphors are narrowly focused?
>
>>Proud to be a member of the sanctimonious, patronising, english, boring net
>>police.
>
>Proud not to be a member of your group....
>Mclane

Would you have English teachers in schools tell the children, "but if ever
you're struggling to express yourself, just use a sexual metaphor, and that
will make the point quite forcibly."

I hope you wouldn't. Wherever debate is taken seriously (e.g. parliament) over
a long period of time, you will find that certain words are forbidden. This is
the consequence of long experience - we should not lightly assume that
parliaments and education authorities have been getting it wrong all these
years.

Rolf Tueschen

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

"Enrique Irazoqui" <en...@lix.intercom.es> wrote:

>mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane) wrote

>(snip)

>Personal attacks posted by you and by Rolf are directly responsible of the

>disappearance from RGCC of some valuable members of this group.

>If you feel compelled to ventilate issues that are alien to this newsgroup,
>I suggest you to do it somewhere else, for example in court.

>I find much more interesting other messages concerning
>games.chess.computer, including some posted by yourself and certainly by
>Ed, Matthias, Goran, Andreas and so on. Please, lets keep the poison out of
>RGCC.

>Enrique

Thanks, Eddie. For your kind remarks. We love you.
Spine amputated?! :)

For a cleaner world. Yeah. Und das Ungeziefer, ab ins KZ, jawoll.

Enrique, now I completely understand you. What a pity.
But for me you are no longer serious. Sorry so much. Are you a double of Ed?

Rebel Rolf and his Destroyers +--(8-]]

Harald Faber

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

Hello Ed,

I think I have an interesting aspect to tell you:

Sd> I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
Sd> One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
Sd> But after that it has to stop.
Sd> You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
Sd> Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.
Sd> I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
Sd> But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.

Wha don't you use a filter, in Crosspoint it is easy to edit a user when
activating NACHRICHTENFILTER and you will never read any posting from the
chosen guy. :)

Sd> Goodbye to all.
Sd> - Ed Schroder -

What a pity. :-(
A real shame.

Ciao and see ya
Harald

graham_douglass

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

In article <59ee6k$s...@news.xs4all.nl>, "Ed says...

>From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>
>
>: Ed, this makes no sense.
>
>Oh yes.

>I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
>One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
>But after that it has to stop.
>
>You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
>Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.
>
>I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
>But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.
>
>Goodbye to all.

To quote Kenny Rogers from "The Coward Of The County", "Sometimes You've Got To
Fight When You're A Man".

The consequence of giving away territory every time you meet aggression is that
eventually you find that all the good territory is occupied by nasty,
aggressive people (this is a general principle - I haven't personally read
many of Rolf Tueschen's posts so I'm not in a position to speak about that).

On the other hand, if you demonstrate that you're willing to stand up to
aggression, you are much less likely to encounter more aggression in the future.

Can you imagine Chris leaving the group because someone has insulted him, even
if it was persistently? Did KK run away when Chris kept flaming him?

This behaviour, combined with the complaints about the Mchess killer book, imply
a streak of weakness in Ed's personality. (To be fair to Ed, he did say later
that he hadn't expected such a strong reaction to his post about killer books).

But I am finding it difficult to reconcile the following: how is it possible
that the man who has written the world's strongest chess program can, from time
to time, display a lack of fortitude in the face of aggression?

I have to conclude that writing chess programs is very different in nature from
other sports.

Also, it is a general European trend (outside the UK) to go running to the
government for protection at the first sniff of competition from America or
Asia. I sincerely hope that Britain does not start to adopt this vile, weak
policy after the election next year.

graham_douglass

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

This post was not very christmasly - may I withdraw it in its entirety!

Have a good xmas Ed - and everyone else!

Graham Laight.

In article <59o85o$d...@lana.zippo.com>, Graham says...

MCHESS PRO

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

I am not aware of any "blackmail" coming from ChessBase, Herr Friedel or
any agents thereof.

-Marty Hirsch, author of M-Chess

> Don't tell me that W llenweber does not know about dirty-tricks.

Cpsoft

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

Graham Douglass wrote in article <59ogs5$m...@lana.zippo.com>...

> This post was not very christmasly - may I withdraw it in its entirety!

Too late, buster. You posted it.

59o85o$d...@lana.zippo.com>, Graham says...

> >In article <59ee6k$s...@news.xs4all.nl>, "Ed says...
> >>
> >>From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>

Yes. But not from the bloody net police :)

>> Did KK run away when Chris kept flaming him?

Nope, but KK is in love. This blinds him to everything. Even if it is with
an inaminate object. Anyway KK is a polygamist and serial adulterer. Nimzo, TASC,
is there no end to this man's fornication ?

> >This behaviour, combined with the complaints about the Mchess killer book, imply
> >a streak of weakness in Ed's personality. (To be fair to Ed, he did say later
> >that he hadn't expected such a strong reaction to his post about killer books).

And the weakness in yours ?

Too much generation of sanctimonious, patronising twaddle, perhaps ?

> >But I am finding it difficult to reconcile the following: how is it possible
> >that the man who has written the world's strongest chess program can, from time
> >to time, display a lack of fortitude in the face of aggression?
> >
> >I have to conclude that writing chess programs is very different in nature from
> >other sports.

You're a pontificating twit.

> >Also, it is a general European trend (outside the UK) to go running to the
> >government for protection at the first sniff of competition from America or
> >Asia. I sincerely hope that Britain does not start to adopt this vile, weak
> >policy after the election next year.

And obviously a supporter of the Conservative party.

Chris Whittington

mclane

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

Graham Douglass wrote:

>In article <59ee6k$s...@news.xs4all.nl>, "Ed says...
>>
>>From: Chris Whittington <chr...@cpsoft.demon.co.uk>
>>
>>: Ed, this makes no sense.
>>
>>Oh yes.
>>
>>I am sick and tired of the Tueschen insults.
>>One, two or three, ok it can happen in a flame.
>>But after that it has to stop.
>>
>>You started this thread (finally) (also thanks)
>>Looking at the reactions (follow ups) nobody seems to care.
>>
>>I am here for my pleasure and also to give support im my spare time.
>>But I pass for being insulted 3 times a week by one nut.
>>
>>Goodbye to all.

>To quote Kenny Rogers from "The Coward Of The County", "Sometimes You've Got To
>Fight When You're A Man".

Who the hell is Kenny Rogers ? I know Roger Rabbit and Buck Rogers (
both typical examples of american culture, but Kenny Rogers?!) :-)

>The consequence of giving away territory every time you meet aggression is that
>eventually you find that all the good territory is occupied by nasty,
>aggressive people (this is a general principle - I haven't personally read
>many of Rolf Tueschen's posts so I'm not in a position to speak about that).

As it is in a capitalism. Any leadership-position is occupied by pigs.

>On the other hand, if you demonstrate that you're willing to stand up to
>aggression, you are much less likely to encounter more aggression in the future.

So the question is: when to stand up, and when to sit down or refuse.

>Can you imagine Chris leaving the group because someone has insulted him, even

>if it was persistently? Did KK run away when Chris kept flaming him?

No - Chris stands over these things. He is amused by any attack. And
his responds show enough distance and wisdom.
Thats the reason his chess program goes different ways and is not
heavily interested what other people think about this way.

>This behaviour, combined with the complaints about the Mchess killer book, imply
>a streak of weakness in Ed's personality. (To be fair to Ed, he did say later
>that he hadn't expected such a strong reaction to his post about killer books).

In my opinion this WEAKNESS is typical for Ed. Like me - or Chris - he
says what he thinks, does what he says.
And if he is in bad mood, he throws all the shit in one corner.
Without much thinking about it.

>But I am finding it difficult to reconcile the following: how is it possible
>that the man who has written the world's strongest chess program can, from time
>to time, display a lack of fortitude in the face of aggression?

Rebel8 is NOT a killer-program. I mean Rebel8 is not an agressive
attacking monster. In my opinion Rebel plays like Ed behaves. It is
not very strong in tactics (your LACK of fortitude)
but very clever in pushing pawns, pruning the right stuff away.

>I have to conclude that writing chess programs is very different in nature from
>other sports.

>Also, it is a general European trend (outside the UK) to go running to the

>government for protection at the first sniff of competition from America or
>Asia. I sincerely hope that Britain does not start to adopt this vile, weak
>policy after the election next year.

I am different opinon. In germany the government is not helping the
people anyway.
The best is, if the poeple HELP themselves with a strike.
E.g. in france the whole country was paralysed by the strike of the
truck-drivers.
In germany the weakest point of the whole country are the motorways.
If you block the motorways in a strike, the whole country would be
bancrott within a week.

mclane

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

mche...@aol.com (MCHESS PRO) wrote:

>I am not aware of any "blackmail" coming from ChessBase, Herr Friedel or
>any agents thereof.

>-Marty Hirsch, author of M-Chess

Brilliant. Thats why we like you and your program!

Medusa

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

Rolf Tueschen wrote:> Spine amputated?! :)

> For a cleaner world. Yeah. Und das Ungeziefer, ab ins KZ, jawoll.
>
> Enrique, now I completely understand you. What a pity.
> But for me you are no longer serious. Sorry so much. Are you a double of Ed?
>
> Rebel Rolf and his Destroyers +--(8-]]

Yeah, and who's double are you, Hitler?

mclane

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen) wrote:

>Thanks, Eddie. For your kind remarks. We love you.

>Spine amputated?! :)

>For a cleaner world. Yeah. Und das Ungeziefer, ab ins KZ, jawoll.

>Enrique, now I completely understand you. What a pity.
>But for me you are no longer serious. Sorry so much. Are you a double of Ed?

>Rebel Rolf and his Destroyers +--(8-]]

Hey Rolf, what the hell is with you that you send such a strange post
to enrique ?

I don't see any reason in answering this sharp way to him?
Can you explain the reason why you post this answer?
Has he said any analogy concerning 3.Reich ?!

mclane

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

Medusa <rls...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Rolf Tueschen wrote:> Spine amputated?! :)

>> For a cleaner world. Yeah. Und das Ungeziefer, ab ins KZ, jawoll.
>>
>> Enrique, now I completely understand you. What a pity.
>> But for me you are no longer serious. Sorry so much. Are you a double of Ed?
>>
>> Rebel Rolf and his Destroyers +--(8-]]

>Yeah, and who's double are you, Hitler?

I would also fight for hitlers right to post threads here !

brucemo

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

Rolf W. Tueschen wrote:

> Yes, that's simply a little cheat. Because Ed did nothing else since Sept 1996
> as to push his product in business market, no? With his [Ann] he simply
> violated the unwritten rules of usenet, no?

I don't think it is a bad thing if people write posts to announce their
computer-chess related products. The products pertain to the topic of the
newsgroup and there are not that many of them. I think many of the readers of
the newsgroup would be interested in these announcements. I wouldn't like to see
posts for the "release of the week", but the occasional product announcement is
OK, in my opinion.

Certainly more welcome than some other categories of post.

bruce

lensp...@aol.com

Dec 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/28/96

In article <32C2C5...@nwlink.com>, brucemo <bru...@nwlink.com>
writes:

>I don't think it is a bad thing if people write posts to announce their
>computer-chess related products. The products pertain to the topic of
the
>newsgroup and there are not that many of them. I think many of the
readers
>of
>the newsgroup would be interested in these announcements. I wouldn't
like to
>see
>posts for the "release of the week", but the occasional product
announcement
>is
>OK, in my opinion.
>
>Certainly more welcome than some other categories of post.

I second that! Especially when I am having to put up with these chain
Emails, which despite their claims of legality are a load of bull.

Rolf Tueschen

Dec 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/28/96

mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane) wrote:

>TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen) wrote:

>>Thanks, Eddie. For your kind remarks. We love you.

>>Spine amputated?! :)

>>For a cleaner world. Yeah. Und das Ungeziefer, ab ins KZ, jawoll.

>>Enrique, now I completely understand you. What a pity.
>>But for me you are no longer serious. Sorry so much. Are you a double of Ed?

>>Rebel Rolf and his Destroyers +--(8-]]

>Hey Rolf, what the hell is with you that you send such a strange post
>to enrique ?

>I don't see any reason in answering this sharp way to him?
>Can you explain the reason why you post this answer?
>Has he said any analogy concerning 3.Reich ?!

First, who you are? Behind this pseudonymus?

Second, try to read my post again. It might be easier to understand than you
thought. But your conclusions are of such sort that they couldn't be answered.
Did you realize that?

And if *you* didn't see any reason ---- what the hell did influence you in
believing that also others couldn't see anything at all?

Finally, it seems to me that you are forgetting what you wrote yourself. This
is a virtual medium. Even more complicated by mailsystem.

I would like to know in what interests you write?

For Eddie. For Enrique. Against Enrique. Against me. For Eddie. For yourself.
For your ideology. Against me. Or for cheaty Eddie?

That's always the question of material research. You must know I have a very
extended memory system ...

I read a lot from you. It's new that you take ideas so one-dimensional. To give
you hint:

KZs don't start when they are built yet. They start when people -- I mean
people with higher education -- single out other people or give their blessing
to others who do the like. And therefore I reproached that to Goran, Eddie and
Enrique. When left out some minor spirited figures, I must admit. Read what
some posters wrote here in this group. And think their thoughts to the end.
Perhaps this might explain you more.

Harald Faber

Dec 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/30/96

Hello Chris,

CW> I'm disturbed by the reaction of Andreas Mader and of the SSDF
CW> to the difficulties on r.g.c.c.
CW> In the last week these two respected and knowledgeable people/groups
CW> have announced their intention to pull out of r.g.c.c. either
CW> wholly or in part.
CW> It seems to me that the main reason for this is the activity
CW> of Mr Tueschen.

Think you are right. Isn#t it amazing that only one person drags others
out of this group? Is it so difficult to use a twitfilter or s.th. like
that? or just to ignore some writers/mails? I don't think so.

CW> I'ld vote for slinging Tueschen off this group, if a method could be
CW> found to do it.
CW> Chris Whittington

Don't you think that flaming him by e-mail and/or ignoring will lead to
the point that someday he voluntarily disappears?

mclane

Jan 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/1/97

TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen) wrote:

>mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane) wrote:

>>TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen) wrote:

>>>Thanks, Eddie. For your kind remarks. We love you.
>>>Spine amputated?! :)

>>>For a cleaner world. Yeah. Und das Ungeziefer, ab ins KZ, jawoll.

>>>Enrique, now I completely understand you. What a pity.
>>>But for me you are no longer serious. Sorry so much. Are you a double of Ed?

>>>Rebel Rolf and his Destroyers +--(8-]]

>>Hey Rolf, what the hell is with you that you send such a strange post
>>to enrique ?

>>I don't see any reason in answering this sharp way to him?
>>Can you explain the reason why you post this answer?
>>Has he said any analogy concerning 3.Reich ?!

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>First, who you are? Behind this pseudonymus?

This is not important. I asked you some questions.

>Second, try to read my post again. It might be easier to understand than you
>thought. But your conclusions are of such sort that they couldn't be answered.
>Did you realize that?

I want to know which sentence of Enrique did attacked you so much,
that you are forced to relate it to the nazi-time ?!

>And if *you* didn't see any reason ---- what the hell did influence you in
>believing that also others couldn't see anything at all?

I just asked. You don't have to answer. But I want to tell you, that I
don't like nasty relations with 3rd reich.

>Finally, it seems to me that you are forgetting what you wrote yourself. This
>is a virtual medium. Even more complicated by mailsystem.

Quote.

>I would like to know in what interests you write?

In my own. I don't need anybody to tell me what to do.

>For Eddie. For Enrique. Against Enrique. Against me. For Eddie. For yourself.
>For your ideology. Against me. Or for cheaty Eddie?

If you attack Enrique this way, I am for enrique.
Also I am against you. Please stop saying cheaty Eddie.

>That's always the question of material research. You must know I have a very
>extended memory system ...

Can be.

>I read a lot from you. It's new that you take ideas so one-dimensional. To give
>you hint:

>KZs don't start when they are built yet. They start when people -- I mean
>people with higher education -- single out other people or give their blessing
>to others who do the like. And therefore I reproached that to Goran, Eddie and
>Enrique. When left out some minor spirited figures, I must admit. Read what
>some posters wrote here in this group. And think their thoughts to the end.
>Perhaps this might explain you more.

I don't think that you can tell us here, that Enrique said anything to
you concerning KZ !!! Come on. Stop this.
This is very unfair and unbelievable.