Kasparov's Gambit vs. CM4000

Duncan Rice

Jun 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/22/96

I'm new to studying chess. Currently I'm using Bobby Fischer Teaches
Chess and Kasparov's Gambit. Can anyone tell me which engines these
use? Alsom, would there be any advantage to picking up CM4000?

Eric Schiller

Jun 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/23/96

You might be interested in CM5000. If you like the annotated games I did
for Gambit, I did a lot more for CM5000 and the new tutorials benefit from
the experience I gained writing for Gambit. There are far more
instructional tools in CM5000, which is due on July 15.

It is a shame that EA did not finish Gambit for Windows, because I rather
enjoyed the video stuff in Gambit. But in all otehr respects CM5000 takes
up the slack.

Eric Schiller

---ooo---
Colorless green ideas sleep furiously at the chessboard, awaiting user input