Need free MAC chess PICTS

Gijsb. Wiesenekker

Jun 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/18/95
I am writing a MAC interface for my chess program ZZZZZZ using TRANSSKEL.
ZZZZZZ is GNU public domain.

I need some nice FREE chess PICTS of pieces (colour/black and white,
and if possible in two sizes (one big and one small)).
I need also some nice PICTS or fonts (with 'digital' digits)
for the chess clocks.

Please respond by e-mail.

Regards,
Gijsbert Wiesenekker

Bookup

Jun 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/19/95
In article <3s1aja$u...@mira.sara.nl>,

Gijsb. Wiesenekker <v61u...@horus.sara.nl> wrote:
>I am writing a MAC interface for my chess program ZZZZZZ using TRANSSKEL.
>ZZZZZZ is GNU public domain.
>
>I need some nice FREE chess PICTS of pieces (colour/black and white,
>and if possible in two sizes (one big and one small)).
>I need also some nice PICTS or fonts (with 'digital' digits)
>for the chess clocks.

The pieces in BOOKUP for Macintosh can be freely used for shareware
and public domain programs provided credit is given. Variants of
BOOKUP for DOS pieces can be found in ZIICS.

BOOKUP Mac includes black&white pieces.

>Please respond by e-mail.

Done.

>Regards,