Knight's Tour

Michael Diosi

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Hi there !!

I am looking for a program to solve the night's tour, not only one
solution,
but all, at least 3 special algorithms so you can tell the difference.
I would appreciate any help. Please note that it should work on big
boards to (60x60) in acceptable time. It should also give as output the
number of solution found and have a graphic output, well this is not so
important.

I CAN NOT DO IT MY SELF !
This should be done in C, or better in assembler for a WIN95/DOS PC.

Thanks in advance

Michael