Help us with Arena Chess GUI

1 view

Michael Diosi

Jun 5, 2008, 12:29:31 PM6/5/08
Hello,

Please help us implement this rule draw rule in Arena too. We promise Arena
will be free of charge, even with this new future...
http://www.playwitharena.com/common/pic/draw.gif And they want money for
this crap. No reaction by support by the way...

So what is this rule about ?

Michael
http://www.playwitharena.com

David Richerby

Jun 5, 2008, 3:53:30 PM6/5/08
Michael Diosi <mic...@playwitharena.com> wrote:
> Please help us implement this rule draw rule in Arena too. We
> promise Arena will be free of charge, even with this new future...
> http://www.playwitharena.com/common/pic/draw.gif And they want money
> for this crap. No reaction by support by the way...
>
> So what is this rule about ?

There is no such rule.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Disposable Erotic Flower (TM): it's
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ like a flower but it's genuinely

Guy Macon

Jun 6, 2008, 6:54:39 AM6/6/08

Michael Diosi wrote:

There is no such thing as a 290 move rule in Chess.

Tony M

Jun 6, 2008, 11:10:23 AM6/6/08

I honestly can't tell if:

a) You and David have a very droll sense of humor, or

b) You guys don't realize that Michael is just poking fun at the
bugginess of the Chessbase GUI, and promoting the Arena GUI at the
same time.

Tony

David Richerby

Jun 6, 2008, 11:45:44 AM6/6/08
Tony M <tmok...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I honestly can't tell if:
>
> a) You and David have a very droll sense of humor, or
>
> b) You guys don't realize that Michael is just poking fun at the
> bugginess of the Chessbase GUI, and promoting the Arena GUI at the
> same time.

The latter, in my case, as I realised a little while after posting. :-)

Dave.

--
David Richerby Perforated Swiss Tool (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ a hammer but it's made in Switzerland

Guy Macon

Jun 7, 2008, 8:40:21 PM6/7/08

David Richerby wrote:

>Tony M <tmok...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I honestly can't tell if:
>>
>> a) You and David have a very droll sense of humor, or
>>
>> b) You guys don't realize that Michael is just poking fun at the
>> bugginess of the Chessbase GUI, and promoting the Arena GUI at the
>> same time.
>
>The latter, in my case, as I realised a little while after posting. :-)

Quicker than I did. Snookered me until I read the above post.

Did you know that the word "Gullible" is not found in any computer
spellchecker or online dictionary?