LaPetite

CC and LL

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
Hello:

Where can I find the Winboard Engine "La Petite" by Dr. Gabriele Muller?
I've looked everywhere, I can't seem to locate it--

Lou

PMG

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00

It's Crafty. If you want Crafty, get Crafty with all it's features
(that would be many) here: ftp://ftp.cis.uab.edu/pub/hyatt/ . But La
Petite is no longer available for download anywhere that I know of, the
best you can hope for is to find someone who has a copy and get them to
email you a copy.

I had LaPetite for a short period of time, when word came out that it
was Crafty, I took a close look at it, and it was indeed Crafty, and
there was almost no attempt to hide the fact that it was. I deleted
it. Don't waste your time. Get the real Crafty instead.

Pete

--
Well, I'll soon find out, won't I? --Dr. Bombay

Robert Hyatt

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00
CC and LL <cc...@idt.net> wrote:
> Hello:

> Where can I find the Winboard Engine "La Petite" by Dr. Gabriele Muller?
> I've looked everywhere, I can't seem to locate it--

> Lou

Just download a copy of Crafty. La Petite was a direct "copy". This was
discussed at length a year or two ago.

--
Robert Hyatt Computer and Information Sciences
hy...@cis.uab.edu University of Alabama at Birmingham