Program for new TB by Dr. Eugene Nalimov ?

Michael Diosi

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Hello there,

i just read that Crafty is using the new TB's created by Dr. Eugene
Nalimov.
Is there any free available program for creating these TB's ?

Thanx in advance

Michael

Robert Hyatt

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Michael Diosi <di...@xmailer.informatik.uni-bonn.de> wrote:
: Hello there,

: Thanx in advance

: Michael

Yes there is. ftp.cis.uab.edu/pub/hyatt/TB/tbgen.zip has the source
files and some documentation on how to run it.

--
Robert Hyatt Computer and Information Sciences
hy...@cis.uab.edu University of Alabama at Birmingham

Vitaly Livshits

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Maybe a Windows 32 binary could be added to the site, for all us folks
without a C compiler?

Anthony Boynes

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98

I downloaded a windows binary from his site this morning. Look in the
v16 directory.

--
Anthony T. Boynes
pro...@earthling.net

Vitaly Livshits

Nov 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/7/98
Sorry if it wasn't clear from my message, but I was proposing Bob add a
win32 binary for the TB generator, not Crafty itself.

Anthony Boynes <pro...@earthling.net> wrote in message