Rebel At Aegon

1 view

Howard Exner

Apr 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/21/97

An excellent victory for Rebel over Timoschcenco! I was worried though
that Ed might offer a draw, being up two pawns and all (ha ha).
--
Howard

Ed Schroder

Apr 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/22/97

From: "Howard Exner" <hex...@dlcwest.com>

: An excellent victory for Rebel over Timoschcenco! I was worried though

: that Ed might offer a draw, being up two pawns and all (ha ha).

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :)

- Ed -

: --
: Howard

Shady Perron

Apr 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/22/97

Haha... =)

Ed, I was wondering... What version of Rebel are you running
at Aegon? 7? 8? or your t97.1?
Also, what kind of options do you have turned on? What kind of
opening book(s), style of play, size of the hash tables,etc... That
sort of thing. I love my Rebel program, and it beats me senseless on
almost any setting, but I'm curious to know what you have it running
at there. =)
Also, do you have to have the same settings for every game or
can you change them from round to round?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Sean

Ed Schroder

Apr 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/22/97

From: spe...@netcom.ca (Shady Perron)

Subject: Re: Rebel At Aegon.

: On 22 Apr 1997 00:35:22 GMT, Ed Schroder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

: >From: "Howard Exner" <hex...@dlcwest.com>
: >
: >: An excellent victory for Rebel over Timoschcenco! I was worried
though
: >: that Ed might offer a draw, being up two pawns and all (ha ha).
: >
: >Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :)

: Haha... =)

: Ed, I was wondering... What version of Rebel are you running
: at Aegon? 7? 8? or your t97.1?

TV97.1

: Also, what kind of options do you have turned on? What kind of

: opening book(s), style of play, size of the hash tables,etc... That
: sort of thing. I love my Rebel program, and it beats me senseless on
: almost any setting, but I'm curious to know what you have it running
: at there. =)

- Hash table = 13 Mb
- Standard settings
- Rebel8 book

: Also, do you have to have the same settings for every game or

: can you change them from round to round?

Always same settings.

- Ed Schroder -