HUGE Dallas Metrogamer Web Page Update!!!

Neil Carr

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
It's been ages since a real update but we haven't been idle. For
several months we have been putting together a database that will
store and organize all of our session reports, previews, reviews and
game pics. The more ambitious aim of the database is to be a
repository for session reports world wide. Greg Schloesser has
submitted three whole years of session reports to the database and we
have a couple of other groups that are getting their reports together.
We hope to be able to fill this one little itty bitty niche in the
hobby and hopefully provide something useful to the gaming community.
Many, many thanks to Scott Alden (a member of the Metrogamers) for
investing the time, energy, web space and his technical knowledge into
making such a wonderful tool. Thanks also to George Michaels for
letting the group piggyback the web page off of his own site.

You can check out the BoardgameGeek database at:

http://3dgamegeek.com/boardgamegeek/

And you'll be able to access the database at your leisure at the same
old Merogamers web page address at:

http://www.earthsea.com/metrogamers/

The database is our big news and encompasses numerous updates to our
content but I'll also mention that I've written up a special session
report for a special meeting of the Metrogamers when we ran out into
the woods and played paintball. Mucho fun for all. Just go to our
news section and you'll see the link to the report, plus plenty of
pics!

So come on down to Texas and check out Texas sized database. We hope
you'll kick back and enjoy.

--
Neil Carr
MetroGamers - Dallas/Fort Worth

Mark Jackson

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
Wow!... we are not worthy, we are not worthy...

My hat's off to the Metrogamers for creating an INCREDIBLE resource!

mark
--
Let me explain....no, there is too much. Let me sum up.
THE PRINCESS BRIDE