Dice Tower Episode # 45 (Morritz breaks the news story of the year!)

tomv...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2006, 7:59:22 AM4/5/06
The latest episode of the Dice Tower has been posted!
http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comments/the_dice_tower_episode_45_top_ten_games_from_1998/

In this episode, I give a preview of Ticket to Ride: Marklin, and Sam
reviews Candamir. We discuss a session of Twilight Imperium 3, and
continue our contest for Nature of the Beast. Rick gives us his weekly
news, and we talk about our top ten games from 1998. We talk about our
hot games of the month, our "kangaroos", and answer some questions.
Finally, to top everything off, we have Morritz report on what is most
likely the biggest news stories of the year (gaming wise). Don't
miss his critical information!

You can find our top ten list here:
www.thedicetower.com/dicetower/topten45.htm

Enjoy!