Pursue the Pennant by EMail League Forming

cc00...@wvnvms.wvnet.edu

May 1, 1991, 6:10:32 PM5/1/91
I am considering starting a play-by-electronic-mail Pursue the Pennant
baseball league to begin play in 1992. The league will play a 162 game
schedule (each member will be responsible for 81 games) from mid March
through the end of September. The league will use continual ownership
using updated cards each year (meaning that you will keep the same players
from year to year providing the players are included in the new card set).

I am looking for people interested in becoming members. What membership
will require is:

1. Ownership of a Pursue the Pennant board game. (If you would like to
join the league and don't own the game, there is plenty of time to
order a copy.)

2. Ability and time to play three (3) solitaire Pursue the Pennant games
a week and eMail the results and statistics from mid March through the
end of September.

3. The integrity, honesty, and desire to make a league of this nature work.

If you are interested in becoming a member or would just like more information
about the league, Pursue the Pennant, or whatever, write me at:

Doug Saunders
cc00...@wvnvms.wvnet.edu