> I checked the newsgroups for any hints on how to port it to win32There is no changes to the source code in the windows port on my site.
> and i found a link to a compiled version of the software:
> the only problem with it was that i was unable to find the soure codes
> on the web site.
There is no secret trick to make it compile under win32 either.
The things you need are these:
1. The mingw compiler can be found here: http://www.mingw.org. I use
2. These can be found on Tor Linqvists site here:
3. ftp the latest snapshot here:
4. a config.h can be found here:
5. a batch file for building can be found here:
6. Want support for gdbm and database training? Want support guile?
Simple instructions: Install MinGW. Install GTK+ packages. Modify
> Thus my question: do you know where can i get the ported win32 sourceThe code I use is totally unmodified. Just get the latest snapshot.
> codes ?
> would you send me a link or an email address of the guy whoThat would be me: oeyst...@online.no or ojoh...@statoil.no
> did the porting?
> and if not , could you offer me any help on how to doI'll help you as much as I can.
> the porting myself?
> thanx in advance , udisanAny time,
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.