PLAY65 are thieves

martin...@hotmail.com

May 1, 2009, 12:53:48 PM5/1/09
I was willing to play big money on this site, but before
I tested it to see if i could get my money back ...

So i put $60, just for testing on march 2009.

One week later, I have managed to won $200.
I requested a withdrawal and it has been approved.
But after that, things are going bad, the money has
somejhow vanished somewhere between
Israel and my bank account.
The truth is that they never send it.

Despite the many mails i have written, i never could get my money.
They say that the money has been send, but it's a lie, it never
arrived
on my bank account.

They are always inventing new false excuses to apologize for the
delay.

Play65 is nothing but a bunch of jewish crooks.

Be careful if you put money on this site, you will never get it back,
even if you manage to win.
Besides, it's very hard to win. I have often seen my opponent
rolling doubles 66 , then double 55 ... or rolling a joker just at
the right moment.

I also have an account on bwin.com ... never had any problems
with them. bwin is also very quick (3 days) to pay you when you win.

c...@bgshop.com

May 2, 2009, 3:41:40 AM5/2/09

As I have written elsewhere in rec.games.backgammon...

Perhaps you should try playing at sites that are regulated in the UK
by the UK's Gambling Commission, where the requirements for a licence
to operate are more stringent than in some “banana republic”.

Here is one that has been around since 2002 and these are some of the
things they offer:

Low rake 1% - 5%
100% sign-up bonus (up to £100)
Every Sunday a £2000 Guaranteed Backgammon Tournament
Loyalty Bonus - Weekly Cashbacks
Daily Pennyroll Backgammon Tournaments
Added Prize Money Backgammon Tournaments
Ratings of other players are not public (you can only see your own)
Download your games/matches
They do have bots, and these are clearly called "bots"
No Download Required
Backgammon Money Games from £0.10
Scheduled backgammon tournaments night and day
‘Big Pot’ Backgammon Tournament
Backgammon Qualifiers
Free, money and match play
As many as 3 Backgammon Tournaments every hour

Visit http://www.bgshop.com and click on the banner on the left of the
screen.

I play there, my screen name is bgshopdotcom – my real name is Chris
Ternel.

varol...@gmail.com

May 3, 2009, 6:43:08 PM5/3/09

yes, I know!! My username cerenbalan and total 1050 dolars and They
did not give my money.Now they have opened the war. Every day I am
sending mail 100 s ce. Sende ways are you?They said to me, please.:)))
sup...@gammonempire.com; sup...@logicempire.com; sup...@play65.com;
sup...@skillempire.com ,supp...@playe4.com They are dishonest.

varol...@gmail.com

May 3, 2009, 6:43:30 PM5/3/09