Traveling board/set

Al Fansome

Mar 16, 2008, 1:39:45 PM3/16/08
I'm looking for a "traveling" backgammon set. I want the classic,
folding case, with the stones held in a slot at the end. I'd like to
spend under $50, if possible, but I'd spend more for something
exceptionally artistic. I'd also be interested in a board that has
built-in playing abilities. Comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

MikeM...@backpacker-backgammon.com

Mar 16, 2008, 5:08:40 PM3/16/08
Make yourself a cup of coffee, sit yee down at your computer and click
on this link:

http://www.chicagopoint.com/links.html#boards

Chances are if you can't find what you're looking for via there it
ain't on the market.

Happy surfing.

Re: a board that has built-in playing abilities. Not sure what you
mean by this.

DAnder...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2008, 3:13:00 AM3/17/08

Saitek produce a travel sized BG computer. It's an LCD display so, no
stones etc. You can play against the computer or against someone else
with manual dice or not. The strength of play is not great but it
helps pass the time in a plane or on the beach......