This is the new MET by David Rockwell and myself. R/K was developed by
rolling out every score in a 15 pt match almost 39,000 times using GNU
2 ply Supremo. I then carefully extrapolated out to 25 pts.
This should be available very soon for GNU users.
Here's the instructions to use with XG.
To use the Rockwell-Kazaross MET in eXtreme Gammon, follow these
· Open eXtreme Gammon
· Go to the menu Help/Check for update
· The “Rockwell-Kazaross MET” will show
· Press “update now”
· Close the update tool
· In eXtreme Gammon, go to the menu “Options/Settings”
· Go to the Analyze Tab
· Click on the button next to the MET setting
· Pick the Rockwell-Kazaross file