Michelangelo

marks...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2010, 11:51:00 AM11/19/10
Leafing through my December 2010 issue of National Geographic I came across
a picture of Michelangelo's "famous rendering of David", a giant statue.
Here was an artist who created something for the centuries, the millennia.
Hmmmmm.

Jackspritz

Nov 20, 2010, 4:21:43 AM11/20/10

and then what happened?...

marks...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2010, 9:16:44 AM11/20/10

On 20-Nov-2010, Jackspritz <schac...@live.com> wrote:

> > Leafing through my December 2010 issue of National Geographic I
> > came across a picture of Michelangelo's "famous rendering of David",
> > a giant statue. Here was an artist who created something for the
> > centuries, the millennia. Hmmmmm.
>
> and then what happened?...

It reminded me of another artist who's created something for the centuries,
the millennia.

(me)

Maybe you really do have some sort of mental disorder. You're frequently
eluded by the obvious.

christian

Nov 20, 2010, 10:27:36 AM11/20/10
On Nov 20, 3:16 pm, markste...@gmail.com wrote:
> It reminded me of another artist who's created something for the centuries,
> the millennia.

That was my plan too: in my next life I'm actually going to play some
of the games I created in this one (to make sure _somebody_ does ;-)

marks...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2010, 11:03:49 AM11/20/10

It's funny - I don't understand my own preoccupation with geological time
scale stamina. We'll all be long gone. Oh well, it's something Bill
Taylor, master of baseless celebrity, will never have to think about.
Sucking in retards like Korneliussen. Hollywood has Paris Hilton and we
have Bill Taylor. At least Corey Clark had the good sense to throw him
under the bus.

Just be wary of stagnant water next time around, Christian. Bill and Corey
are coming back in their true form: parasitic larvae.

Jackspritz

Nov 20, 2010, 4:24:31 PM11/20/10
On Nov 20, 7:16 am, markste...@gmail.com wrote:
> It reminded me of another artist who's created something for the centuries,
> the millennia.
>
> (me)

Well see, that's where you fucked up chief.

marks...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2010, 5:49:55 PM11/20/10

On 20-Nov-2010, Jackspritz <schac...@live.com> wrote:

Meaning... what? Still planning to take my torch away with the likes of
Particle Bond?

__#######_______#######_____###########___###__________
__########_____#########____###########___###__________
__###___###___###_____###___###___________###__________
__###___###___###_____###___###___________###__________
__########____###_____###___########______###__________
__#######_____###_____###___########______###__________
__###__###____###_____###___###___________###__________
__###___###___###_____###___###___________###__________
__###___###____#########____###___________###########__
__###___###_____#######_____###___________###########__

Jackspritz

Nov 20, 2010, 6:40:32 PM11/20/10
On Nov 20, 3:49 pm, markste...@gmail.com wrote:

> On 20-Nov-2010, Jackspritz <schackow...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 20, 7:16 am, markste...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > It reminded me of another artist who's created something for the
> > > centuries, the millennia.
>
> > > (me)
>
> > Well see, that's where you fucked up chief.
>
> Meaning... what?  Still planning to take my torch away with the likes of
> Particle Bond?

lol, yeah that's totally what I meant when you compared yourself to a
guy who chiseled away at a 17 foot block of marble and painted the
ceiling of the Sistine Chapel to produce monumental works of art that
weren't only massive in scale but in their emotional context and
beauty. Steere, I honestly think you might have a brain tumor and if
that's the case I'm sorry for insulting you, you're clearly not in
your right mind. You need to realize that your ability to perceive the
world and especially your place in it in a rational and realistic way
has been severely diminished. Anyway, brain tumor or not there's
definitely something very fucked up about a guy who shuffles some Go
stones around comparing himself to Michelangelo.

Jackspritz

Nov 20, 2010, 6:56:36 PM11/20/10
and just to give the nonexistent readership, but mainly you some more
context. We're comparing this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/2/2e/20100605195046!Sistine_Chapel_ceiling_photo_2.jpg

to this

http://www.marksteeregames.com/Flume_Go_rules.pdf

nobody is doubting that you are mental at this point Steere, just how
you got that way.

Mark Steere

Nov 21, 2010, 12:57:01 AM11/21/10
You can't play a fresco.

marks...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2010, 2:20:45 AM11/21/10
I'm not the artist Michelangelo was.
I'm not the discoverer Christopher Columbus was.
I'm not the scientist Albert Einstein was.
But I am the abstract game designer [your name here] will never be.

-Mark

Mark Steere Games
http://www.marksteeregames.com

Jackspritz

Nov 21, 2010, 3:20:50 AM11/21/10

rofl even more iconic names disgraced by your impudent claims of
greatness. You really need to get over yourself, bad! Mark this whole
midlife crisis bit while hilarious is in very poor taste. Just thought
you should know. ;)

Bill Taylor

Nov 21, 2010, 6:17:02 AM11/21/10
On Nov 21, 4:27 am, christian <christ...@mindsports.nl> wrote:

> That was my plan too: in my next life I'm actually going to play some
> of the games I created in this one (to make sure _somebody_ does ;-)

YOU WILL BE REINCARNATED AS A MAYFLY.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

christian

Nov 21, 2010, 6:53:11 AM11/21/10

I might, or maybe even should have guessed that self-mockery would go
unnoticed by you Bill. I'm sorry for not making it even more explicit.
But I must admit this is the first time you actually address me in
person, instead of taking _about_ me to an implied audience (including
"GOD"). I consider that an improvement. I still don't seem to be
worthy of a name though, that's a pity.

But it won't spoil the nice day you wish me, thanks :)

marks...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2010, 9:47:42 AM11/21/10

On 21-Nov-2010, Bill Taylor <wfc.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

> YOU WILL BE REINCARNATED AS A MAYFLY.

Oh very original, Bill. I called you a reincarnated parasitic larva, so now
Christian has to be a reincarnated mayfly. What, I gotta write your
material for you now? No wonder you're grading homework at New Zealand U
rofl. What a dope!

Bill Taylor

Nov 21, 2010, 11:51:44 PM11/21/10
On Nov 22, 3:47 am, markste...@gmail.com wrote:

> Oh very original, Bill. I called you a reincarnated parasitic larva, so now
> Christian has to be a reincarnated mayfly. What, I gotta write your
> material for you now? No wonder you're grading homework at New Zealand U
> rofl. What a dope!

<yawn>