OrangeSFO takes another shit all over Dailykos: "BUT, RACISM!!! RACISM!!!"

Jason Pawloski

Jul 15, 2010, 1:33:59 AM7/15/10
Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
Racism!!! Racism!!!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch

Honestly, can anyone read through any part of this without laughing?

Here's a sample of race-related statements from the diary and subsequent
comments:

I don't know what the NAACP, the progressive agenda, the president, or the
country gain with this 'resolution that the Tea Party is racist' (duhhhh)

yeah, it's obvious that a significant chunk of "Tea Partiers" are racists.

If it is about race then that empowers our side also.

We should not shy away from making race an issue and the Tea party needs
to be called on it.

If as they claim they do not embrace racism as their primary value, why
such vehemence in their opposition to calling it out when it obviously
appears in their ranks?

Either they support a group that harbors racists (by claiming it's just a
few people) or they speak out when they see it and say that racism has no
place in their party.

That will have no effect on how the GOP fights this campaign as they
already done everything they can to incite racial fears and get out the
scared white vote.

The NAACP has every right in the world to call these racists out.

It's about time the teabaggers were called on their racism.

Limbaugh is openly racist and is making money by the tractor trailer load
because of it thanks to his white ditto heads. Beck is too, and as we
know, stooped as low as to say Barack Obama hates white people.

Let the right insult Hispanics, women, and Blacks more.We also seen what a
racist bigot Sarah Palin turned out to be.

The idea that white people will reject en masse the accusation
observation of racism in the Tea Party and circle the wagons with their
cracker cousins is wrong.

The media certainly isn't talking about their racist actions, are we all
supposed to just ignore them and wait for something else to bring them to
light?

They let these people attend their events, let them wave their racist
signs and shout, thinking that when they say "but, that's not
representative of ALL of us!"

Why are they palling around with the many who are racist....maybe because
99.9% of them are RACIST!

Let's face it, it would be hard to find a teabagger who isn't a racist.

we can't know the true number because many do not think they are racist.
But just because someone isn't overt about it doesn't mean that they don't
practice it.

oh they will claim up and down they are not racist. well then they are
just bigoted then, how about that. prejudiced bigoted assholes is what
they are. AND RACIST.

they are ALL racist bigots and chris mathew as well, he can't get enough
of reporting/praising showing their signs.

Either way, racism is a very important component of the extremist
conservative movement and always has been. [...] It is, as usual,
carefully scripted and Palin gives her approval of the 'beautiful' Baggers
and denies that racism exists. In the same breath, she and Hannity
digress into a conversation about the President's vacations. He says the
President is 'arrogant' and Palin does a wink/wink about taking so much
time off and that the American people have 'caught on'.

I'm prepared to accept the fact that racism is the context from which the
extreme right operates.

The NAACP should have been front and center when the townhall debacles
were going on and the first racist sign appeared on the scene. I hate ALL
Teabaggers and those that align with them.

The Teabaggers are racists; everyone knows that and they have been hurling
overt racists slurs and insults at the President of the US for the past
year.

And I'm still pondering the best strategy--besides obviously the Truth--to
counter this "New Black Panther" crap, which I'm positive is part of a
campaign to whip up racial hysteria on the Right going into November.

I think you're right about the right's strategy of flogging the NBP in
order to whip up latent and not so latent racism.

These people are off the rails, and the one and only organization with any
heft and designed to battle issues like that shouldn't poke these racist
mofo's? [...] Fuck them! Fuck the teabaggers the racist sons of bitches I
hope this gives them a figurative stroke. You see unlike so called
"progressives" black folks see these motherfuckers attacking us, and we're
not going to picket President Obama over it.

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

"No way could the [Founding Fathers] have dreamed of ... Black people." -
Perfectly normal, well-adjusted, man-pretending-to-be-a-woman-online
BeaForoni

"ONLY ONE PROBLEM .. The Constitution doesnt have a preamble , but the
declaration of Independence does !! YOU JUST CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP !!
:fuck facts ..i have some hate to spread!!" - Constitution scholar K9Way
giving RGP the business

"BART [Bay Area Rapid Transit] is rather new." - Jerry Sturdivant chiming
in on how little he knows about a train system that's been operational
since 1972

-------
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

Clave

Jul 15, 2010, 1:15:29 AM7/15/10
"Jason Pawloski" <a67...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
> Racism!!! Racism!!!
>
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch
>
> Honestly, can anyone read through any part of this without laughing?

<...>

That's your reasoned response to everything you quoted?

I'm laughing all right, but not at them.

Jim

risky biz

Jul 15, 2010, 1:52:40 AM7/15/10
On Jul 14 2010 11:03 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
> Racism!!! Racism!!!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch

Ae you going to vote for Sharron Angle to represent Nevada in the US
Senate?

---

Clave

Jul 15, 2010, 1:24:36 AM7/15/10
"risky biz" <risk...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> On Jul 14 2010 11:03 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
>> Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
>> Racism!!! Racism!!!
>>

> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch
>
> Ae you going to vote for Sharron Angle to represent Nevada in the US
> Senate?

The volume and nature of his bitching makes me wonder if he's ever voted in
his life.

Jim

Jason Pawloski

Jul 15, 2010, 1:55:03 AM7/15/10

You're absolutely right, Jim. Another well thought-out, intellectual
response, from Clave.

I will now go out and rigorously prove that the comments "maybe because
99.9% of them are RACIST" and "Let's face it, it would be hard to find a
teabagger who isn't a racist" are false statements. Let's face it, though;
I'm going to have a hard time. With such thorough analysis of facts and
statistics - and not at all relying upon their self-produced stereotypes
of "racism" - how can I ever argue with these mental giants?

Seriously though - did you read my post in its entirety? Did you click
through and read the comments? I'm the first to admonish idiots on "my
side" of the political spectrum, both here (i.e. Irish Mike) and
elsewhere; are you honest enough to do the same? You're not an entirely
bad guy, Clave, and I have a lot of hope for you. Maybe this post can be a
new understanding between me and you.

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

"No way could the [Founding Fathers] have dreamed of ... Black people." -
Perfectly normal, well-adjusted, man-pretending-to-be-a-woman-online
BeaForoni

"ONLY ONE PROBLEM .. The Constitution doesnt have a preamble , but the
declaration of Independence does !! YOU JUST CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP !!
:fuck facts ..i have some hate to spread!!" - Constitution scholar K9Way
giving RGP the business

"BART [Bay Area Rapid Transit] is rather new." - Jerry Sturdivant chiming
in on how little he knows about a train system that's been operational
since 1972

risky biz

Jul 15, 2010, 1:57:47 AM7/15/10

Yeah, go ahead, Jim. Don't you want to be seen hanging around with the
village idiot?

risky biz

Jul 15, 2010, 2:01:55 AM7/15/10

Maybe he isn't old enough to vote.

* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com

Bea Deviled~~~~>

Jul 15, 2010, 1:36:52 AM7/15/10
On Jul 14, 10:33 pm, "Jason Pawloski" <a679...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
> Racism!!! Racism!!!
>
> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Int...

> Honestly, can anyone read through any part of this without laughing?

I thought it to be a good start. Nicely put.

I liked alot of what was being said at Daily Kos. Joy, smarter people
than me! I won't have to post. I think I'll start spending more time
over there.

President Obama wasn't my first choice, I don't think he was my
tenth. I was happy for many other people, that finally, we had a
President who wasn't Anglo. I was surprised America elected Mr Obama.
Having grown up among racism I am not surprised by the behavior of
many Americans. I'm just glad it isn't Vice President Palin.

Clave

Jul 15, 2010, 2:01:09 AM7/15/10

> On Jul 14 2010 11:15 PM, Clave wrote:

<...>

>> I'm laughing all right, but not at them.
>

> You're absolutely right, Jim. Another well thought-out, intellectual
> response, from Clave.

Thanks for having such high expectations for all my posts, but some of
these I do just for me.

> I will now go out and rigorously prove that the comments "maybe because
> 99.9% of them are RACIST" and "Let's face it, it would be hard to find a
> teabagger who isn't a racist" are false statements. Let's face it, though;
> I'm going to have a hard time. With such thorough analysis of facts and
> statistics - and not at all relying upon their self-produced stereotypes
> of "racism" - how can I ever argue with these mental giants?

Right. Best to not even try to come up with a well thought-out,
intellectual response.

> Seriously though - did you read my post in its entirety? Did you click
> through and read the comments?

I read your post and responded in kind.

Whoosh.

> I'm the first to admonish idiots on "my
> side" of the political spectrum, both here (i.e. Irish Mike) and
> elsewhere; are you honest enough to do the same? You're not an entirely
> bad guy, Clave, and I have a lot of hope for you. Maybe this post can be a
> new understanding between me and you.

I happen to agree with the sentiment of most of the comments, even if some
of the rhetoric is childish and overly hyperbolic.

The racism of much of the teatard rank and file hasn't been at all subtle,
and there's been fuck all effort by the teatard "leadership" to distance
their "movement" from any of it.

You guys have lapped "protestething too much" a whole bunch of times now.

Jim

Clave

Jul 15, 2010, 2:02:14 AM7/15/10

> On Jul 14 2010 11:24 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "risky biz" <risk...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch
>> >
>> > Ae you going to vote for Sharron Angle to represent Nevada in the US
>> > Senate?
>>
>> The volume and nature of his bitching makes me wonder if he's ever voted
>> in
>> his life.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Maybe he isn't old enough to vote.

That would explain a lot.

Jim

K9way

Jul 15, 2010, 3:08:25 AM7/15/10
On Jul 15 2010 1:03 AM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
> Racism!!! Racism!!!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch

> Honestly, can anyone read through any part of this without laughing?

me thinks the polock doth protesteth too muchc

--------

Irish Mike

Jul 15, 2010, 3:41:04 AM7/15/10

There are racists in the Taxed Enough Already movement, the NAACP, New
Black Panthers, Nation of Islam and in every political party and in every
country in the world. The NAACP's latest charge of racism against the
Taxed Enough Already movement is part of the Democrat strategy to try and
mobilize the black vote for the mid-term elections. Just as Obama's law
suit against Arizona is part of their strategy to try and mobilize the
Latino vote.

The Democrats know they are trailing the Republicans in nearly every race
and the polls also show that the Independent vote has swung by a large
margin to the Republicans as well. The Democrats know they can't run on
Obama's accomplishments because there haven't been any. They also know
they can't run on "hope and change" because that old dog won't
even hunt among black voters any more.

So Obama's strategy is to run on fear. Plain and simple. If you don't
turn out and vote the Republicans are going to take over and "we don't
want to go backward". As with every thing Obama does, the bottom line is
always old school, Chicago style politics. That's why Obama is spending
the entire summer reading campaign speeches from his teleprompter. It's a
lot easier for him to attack the Taxed Enough Already movement and the
people of Arizona than to talk about the faltering economy, unemployment,
lost jobs, day 80+ of the oil spill, firing General McChrystal and a $13
trillion dollar plus national debt.

Irish Mike

Proud to be one of the 60,000,000 Americans who did not vote for Obama.

O-PGManager

Jul 15, 2010, 11:56:41 AM7/15/10
On Jul 15 2010 2:01 AM, Clave wrote:

> You guys have lapped "protestething too much" a whole bunch of times now.
>
> Jim

Seriously. Did Pawloski and Dave The Clueless get some kind of memo to
launch this counter offensive?

The comic stylings of two RGP conservatives...

On President Obama:
"I thought that his father tried to denigrate him by marrying his mother."
-Alim Nassor

"Now, maybe I'm wrong, but if the Republicans denigrated the President,
wouldn't he just be a skinny, goofy white guy?" -Dave the Clueless

Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay

------

O-PGManager

Jul 15, 2010, 1:37:47 PM7/15/10
On Jul 15 2010 1:03 AM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
> Racism!!! Racism!!!
>

> http://www.dailykos.com...

Why are you stalking him across multiple sites? It's creepy. If he makes
a post on DKos respond to him on DKos.

Opie-GManager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator reporting to Mr. Popinjay

----

Bob T.

Jul 15, 2010, 1:19:36 PM7/15/10
On Jul 15, 10:37 am, "O-PGManager" <ad63...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Jul 15 2010 1:03 AM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
> > Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
> > Racism!!! Racism!!!
>
> >http://www.dailykos.com...

Q: Why are you stalking him across multiple sites?

A:It's creepy.

You should have seen Jason's brief visit to the BARGE list. It's as
if he fears that somebody somewhere might think he's not an asshole,
so he takes steps to avoid it.

- Bob T

mo_charles

Jul 15, 2010, 1:51:22 PM7/15/10

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch

it's leftwing, 12 step, self-help chat for weaklings. you're okay,
junior, it's those strange racists you should blame!

mo_charles

------

OrangeSFO

Jul 15, 2010, 3:57:08 PM7/15/10
Jason, nice work combining the words of several commenters and
crediting them all to me.

Now would you like to tell the class which words are ACTUALLY mine?

FL Turbo

Jul 15, 2010, 9:11:10 PM7/15/10

NAACP Steps Right Into the Punch
by SFOrange
NAACP Steps Right Into the Punch
Wed Jul 14, 2010 at 01:21:08 AM PDT

I don't know what the NAACP, the progressive agenda, the president, or
the country gain with this "resolution that the Tea Party is racist"
(duhhhh)

-------------------------
SFOrange's diary :: ::

yeah, it's obvious that a significant chunk of "Tea Partiers" are

racists. I don't think poking them with a stick is about to change
their hearts...if anything it will harden their positions and probably
draw support around them closer in.

Ever since this bullshit with the "New Black Panthers" heated up I've
had a bad feeling that the GOP was going to "Willie Horton" us for the
rest of the election season.

It seems as though the NAACP has stepped right into the punch.

I've always felt letting bigots hang themselves with their own words
and actions was the best way to air them out, and here the NAACP has
gone right ahead and AGREED to make it all about race this year.

I think they gave them a gift today.

This is a quick diary and probably requires some articulation. Flame
away.

Hey, I'm impressed.
By my count, that's 8 entire sentences strung together.
That sure is more than you've ever strung together on RGP.

I can even agree with you that the NAACP has "stepped in it" with
their ongoing narrative about how anyone objecting to Liberal policies
and the Obama administration are incurably raaaaacist.

It goes right on top of their previous proclamation about that
space-themed Hallmark audio card about "black holes".

(It sounded way too much like "black hos")
A ROFL fer shure.

But then, charges of raaaaacism have been the stock in trade of the
Democrat Party for several generations now.

I guess it still does work, though.
Can't hardly blame them for sticking with a tactic that works.

By the poll of the Kos Kidz, the opinion was running 2-1 against you.
So, I guess the consensus is that the tactic does indeed still work.

I hope that you are right on this one.

"Charges of Racism are the last refuge of the political scoundrel."

susan

Jul 15, 2010, 9:25:21 PM7/15/10

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gvv8Q6_kpUQJt9oTUcPL2mWZO7xAD9GV6I6G0

Revs. Sharpton, Jackson downplay tea party issue

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton sought Wednesday
to steer attention away from an NAACP resolution condemning racism within
the tea party movement, saying focus should remain on jobs and an upcoming
march in Washington.

FL Turbo

Jul 15, 2010, 10:39:35 PM7/15/10
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:25:21 -0500, "susan" <hotd...@charter.net>
wrote:

Oh, oh.
A "schism" in the Democrat Party?

This is a serious development, folks.

But wait....
A "focus on jobs"?
WTF?

I can't believe that's very good advice.
After all, a focus on jobs is damn close to a focus on unemployment
rates.

Jesse and Al just might want to reconsider that one.
I'm just sayin' is all.

Jason Pawloski

Jul 16, 2010, 2:05:44 AM7/16/10
On Jul 15 2010 1:57 PM, OrangeSFO wrote:

> Jason, nice work combining the words of several commenters and
> crediting them all to me.

"Here's a sample of race-related statements from the diary *AND SUBSEQUENT
COMMENTS*:"

Pretty clear if you can read English. Can you... read English?

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

"No way could the [Founding Fathers] have dreamed of ... Black people." -
Perfectly normal, well-adjusted, man-pretending-to-be-a-woman-online
BeaForoni

"ONLY ONE PROBLEM .. The Constitution doesnt have a preamble , but the
declaration of Independence does !! YOU JUST CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP !!
:fuck facts ..i have some hate to spread!!" - Constitution scholar K9Way
giving RGP the business

"BART [Bay Area Rapid Transit] is rather new." - Jerry Sturdivant chiming
in on how little he knows about a train system that's been operational
since 1972

------

Pepe Papon

Jul 16, 2010, 2:48:19 AM7/16/10
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:55:03 -0700, "Jason Pawloski"
<a67...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>On Jul 14 2010 11:15 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "Jason Pawloski" <a67...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> > Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
>> > Racism!!! Racism!!!
>> >

>http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/7/14/884195/-NAACP-Steps-Right-Into-the-Punch
>> >
>> > Honestly, can anyone read through any part of this without laughing?
>>
>> <...>
>>
>> That's your reasoned response to everything you quoted?
>>
>> I'm laughing all right, but not at them.
>>
>> Jim
>
>You're absolutely right, Jim. Another well thought-out, intellectual
>response, from Clave.

As if your OP achieved some higher standard.
--
~ Seth Jackson

MySpace URL - http://www.myspace.com/sethjacksonsong
Songwriting and Music Business Info: http://www.sethjackson.net

risky biz

Jul 16, 2010, 11:17:43 PM7/16/10
On Jul 15 2010 11:35 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> On Jul 15 2010 1:57 PM, OrangeSFO wrote:
>
> > Jason, nice work combining the words of several commenters and
> > crediting them all to me.
>
> "Here's a sample of race-related statements from the diary *AND SUBSEQUENT
> COMMENTS*:"
>
> Pretty clear if you can read English. Can you... read English?

Jason is making comments here about someone who made comments somewhere
else. Just to show us how smart he is.

risky biz

Jul 16, 2010, 11:14:57 PM7/16/10
On Jul 15 2010 11:07 AM, O-PGManager wrote:

> On Jul 15 2010 1:03 AM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
> > Summary of his post: Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!! Racism!!!
> > Racism!!! Racism!!!
> >
> > http://www.dailykos.com...
>
> Why are you stalking him across multiple sites?

Because Jason is dog puke.