tiltological vs. bizingo

1 view

anony

Mar 5, 2004, 7:26:57 PM3/5/04
WHo is WHO HERE!!!?? Tiltological goes on and on talking about how hes
gonna do a instructional poker video and a bunch of other stuff. Then
he says stuff like, (after makin a terrible call in my mind and winnning
a big pot), only the professor could make a call like that. Who the fuk
is this guy? This cant be howard can it. And then he went on to
compliment Bizingo (who he referred to as a "great actor") and tell him
hes the most talented man he knows and that he has come a long way in
his poker/acting career. This is confusing. WHich is howard, which is
Ben Affleck, or are neither of these guys either of them!!??

* Learn Where & Where NOT to Play at http://www.LiveActionPoker.com

** $30 Free Poker Bankroll at http://www.liveactionpoker.com/free30

Stocks

Mar 5, 2004, 8:04:53 PM3/5/04
Simple answer..

Who cares.

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com

Lanky Bob

Mar 5, 2004, 8:40:57 PM3/5/04
It was quite obvious that tilt was poking fun at bizingo about his new
video. Does that help?

Howard Lederer

Mar 5, 2004, 10:57:21 PM3/5/04
Neither of them is me.

Howard Lederer

"anony" <an...@aol.com> wrote in message

TSRR

Mar 5, 2004, 11:03:49 PM3/5/04
Howard,
do you play in that NL 25/50 game at Ultimate Bet? By the way, I'm
getting your video. Are you working on a book yet?

Nat Silver

Mar 5, 2004, 11:11:54 PM3/5/04
Howard Lederer wrote:

> Neither of them is me.

If you revealed your screen nickname,
there would not be any discussion.
Since many pros do identify themselves,
is there a reason for your secrecy?

spobro

Mar 5, 2004, 11:18:15 PM3/5/04
Howard,

Is your video catered toward beginers or the more advanced player. I just
dont want to purchase the video and have it be like hellmuths book.

Brian

Mar 5, 2004, 11:20:27 PM3/5/04
Howard, this is the first I have heard of the video, and today I was
quite confused reading the stuff at 25/50. Thanks for the input. I
will be sure to check out the video. Also, I want your UB name to remain
anonymous because I have enough trouble knowing that I am in a game with
Juanda, Matusow, and Friedman! Pretty intimidating game.

Brianw09

Nat Silver

Mar 6, 2004, 12:05:46 AM3/6/04
Brianw09 wrote:

> Howard,...I want your UB name to remain anonymous because

> I have enough trouble knowing that I am in a game with
> Juanda, Matusow, and Friedman! Pretty intimidating game.

I find your post to be incredible. Having seen you slowroll Prahlad
Freedman and lie about it to an entire table, I would not put it past
you, Mr. Anonymous, to already know or have a very good idea
of who is who, including Howard. In that case, you would be
protecting your edge.

Mar 6, 2004, 1:18:52 AM3/6/04
When did I ever slowroll anyone?? And I thought slowrolling was acting
like u dont have the nuts and then flipping over the nuts after the
other person thought they were perfectly good to win. The pot between
Prahlad and I today started SMALL. Three way flop, I was raiser with
KK, I bet out pot (only about 220 might i add, player 2 folds, Prahlad
moves all in!! I am extremely tight so I thought about for thirty
seconds. Board was 778 two clubs. I put Prahlad on JJ of AJ AQ clubs.
I had to think though if i wanted to gamble 2k for a 600 pot. Is that
so bad???? I called and won with KK over his QQ. I then jokingly said
dont try to muscle me. He then accused me of slowrolling and got
offended. I appologized repeatedly but he wouldn't beleive me. I told
him I have seen him flip over the nuts many a time when he overbets like
that. Why do you and him accuse me of slowrolling?? I am sincerely
sorry if it appeared that way. Prahlad is an AMAZING player and I would
never do that to him. I respect his aggressive style and appologized
many times for what he thought was a slowroll. I hope he understands as
long as everyone else who witnessed the hand.

Howard Lederer

Mar 6, 2004, 2:01:16 AM3/6/04
Mostly beginners.

Howard Lederer

"spobro" <anon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

cwsiggy

Mar 6, 2004, 10:47:30 AM3/6/04
You should have seen Prahlad going off on Joe Buttons about "slow play"
Buttons was killing the game and he was yelling about slow play pretty
funny

jd00123

Mar 6, 2004, 2:21:22 PM3/6/04

Maybe he doesnt have a screename.Or maybe he gets a kick out of all he
speculation.

Nat Silver

Mar 7, 2004, 1:19:23 AM3/7/04

jd00123 wrote:
> Maybe he doesnt have a screename.
> Or maybe he gets a kick out of all he
> speculation.

Why add this irrelevant static?
Wait and see if there is pressure
for Howard to respond. Some of
us want to know his nick, dummy.

rathernotsay

Mar 7, 2004, 4:21:25 AM3/7/04
I was watching ub table with tiltological on it a few days ago and
Annie Duke comes on and starts chatting with tiltological calling him
"her brother" and saying other things implying it was Howard Lederer.
Why is she trying to deceive us in to believing Tiltological is
Howard?

Mark D. Money

Mar 7, 2004, 1:30:59 PM3/7/04
think about it, would you want people to know? I wouldnt. If I had
Lederers skills I would not want anyone to know so I could exploit weak
players to fill my bank roll.