GCA "Boiler Room pics, now online"

Newgca

Sep 10, 2004, 12:32:05 PM9/10/04

www.pokermafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker boiler
rooms' in the world.

If you think this equipment is for show, then it's showtime. Meanwhile, I'd
personally like to thank the sites for allowing this. Perhaps they can stop it?

Russ Georgiev

www.pokermafia.com

ruylopez

Sep 10, 2004, 12:43:16 PM9/10/04
On Sep 10 2004 12:32PM, Newgca wrote:

> www.pokermafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker boiler
> rooms' in the world.
>
> If you think this equipment is for show, then it's showtime. Meanwhile, I'd
> personally like to thank the sites for allowing this. Perhaps they can stop
it?

Where's the famous pee bucket?

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com

Michael O'Malley

Sep 10, 2004, 12:47:25 PM9/10/04
On Sep 10 2004 9:32AM, Newgca wrote:

> www.polkamafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker boiler
> rooms' in the world.

Russ, your boiler rooms are childs play compared to the ones I have set
up. Especially Gary Carson's, which took longer to decorate then to set
up.
Dont fight the logic when the truth is in the REAL boiler room!
www.rzitup.com/boilerrooms.htm

Playdough

Sep 10, 2004, 12:54:25 PM9/10/04
> www.pokermafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker boiler
> rooms' in the world.

What's a Boiler room?

GrannyMae

Sep 10, 2004, 1:32:14 PM9/10/04
On Sep 10 2004 12:43PM, ruylopez wrote:

> Where's the famous pee bucket?

they must pee into the foam rubber on that torn chair.

the single chair makes it looks more like a mastrubation boiler room for
porn sites.

GrannyMae
(who would actually CONNECT all the PC's in my boiler room if i had one)

nospam

Sep 10, 2004, 1:35:40 PM9/10/04
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:32:14 GMT, "GrannyMae" <anon...@aol.com>
wrote:

>the single chair makes it looks more like a mastrubation boiler room for
>porn sites.

does that explain the roll of toilet paper under the chair?

Rob

Sep 10, 2004, 2:00:24 PM9/10/04

"Playdough" <anon...@canada.com> wrote in message

> > www.pokermafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker
boiler
> > rooms' in the world.
>
> What's a Boiler room?

I was wondering that too, I can imagine it gets rather 'boiling' temperature
wise in a small room with that many PC's running all the time :)

Dave L

Sep 10, 2004, 2:22:40 PM9/10/04

"Playdough" <anon...@canada.com> wrote in message

Have you seen those chairs? They are so old and teaming with bacteria, that
anyone who sits in them immediately develops a festering boil on their ass,
which is why he calls it a "boiler room."

Marek R.

Sep 10, 2004, 5:23:36 PM9/10/04
Nice E-machines rofl.. you fucking moron.

On Sep 10 2004 2:22PM, Dave L wrote:

> "Playdough" <anon...@canada.com> wrote in message
> > > www.pokermafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker
> boiler
> > > rooms' in the world.
> >
> > What's a Boiler room?

Lynx

Sep 10, 2004, 7:14:05 PM9/10/04
> www.pokermafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker boiler
> rooms' in the world.

Why is it that in "perhaps the finest 'poker boiler rooms' in the world"
half the computers aren't even plugged in?

Howard Treesong

Sep 10, 2004, 9:45:37 PM9/10/04
"Michael O'Malley"

> Russ, your boiler rooms are childs play compared to the ones I have set
> up. Especially Gary Carson's, which took longer to decorate then to set
> up.
> Dont fight the logic when the truth is in the REAL boiler room!
> www.rzitup.com/boilerrooms.htm

I'm hurt, O'Malley, that you left off my boiler-room (which should be
filled with conservative book titles and sexy pix of Ann Coulter) and
Coleman's boiler room, which should of course be filled with pictures
of teenage trees.

-Howard Treesong

Michael OMalley

Sep 10, 2004, 10:03:55 PM9/10/04
>Subject: Re: GCA "Boiler Room pics, now online"
>From: rick...@hotmail.com (Howard Treesong)
>Date: 9/10/2004 6:45 PM Pacific Standard Time

Apologies, I didnt think you guys wanted to be exposed. I have added them:
http://www.rzitup.com/boilerrooms.htm

Newgca

Sep 11, 2004, 12:43:23 AM9/11/04
>Why is it that in "perhaps the finest 'poker boiler rooms' in the world"
>half the computers aren't even plugged in?

If you had a brain, you'd know why. 7 monitors means there are 7 ways of
connecting, so all you do is switch computers when you want a different account
to be played. Each account has it's own computer, but I guess most of you
genius's can't figure this out.

Dave L

Sep 11, 2004, 12:56:12 AM9/11/04

"Newgca" <new...@aol.com> wrote in message

No, we would have just set it up much better and more efficiently.

Dave L

Sep 11, 2004, 12:57:16 AM9/11/04

"Newgca" <new...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Why is it that in "perhaps the finest 'poker boiler rooms' in the world"
> >half the computers aren't even plugged in?
>
> Each account has it's own computer, but I guess most of you
> genius's can't figure this out.

BTW, you may want to check your usage on the word "genius's," genius.

King of the off deuce

Sep 11, 2004, 2:39:45 AM9/11/04
new...@aol.com (Newgca) wrote in message news:<20040910123205...@mb-m02.aol.com>...

Russ, I have damn close to that many machines in my house right now,
and they're not e-machines. Mine are even plugged in! And connected
to the internet! And connected to a monitor! I think your boiler
room ops manager needs to hire an IT guy, unless you're cheating via
ESP and telepathy.

Who in god's name is that fugly androgynous looking pseudo-child
molester at the bottom of your site? If you want people to come back,
I'd recommend removing the picture from that TLC special on
Hermaphrodites.

King of the off deuce

Sep 11, 2004, 2:56:09 AM9/11/04
rzi...@aol.comrzitup (Michael OMalley) wrote in message news:<20040910220355...@mb-m12.aol.com>...

> >Subject: Re: GCA "Boiler Room pics, now online"
> >From: rick...@hotmail.com (Howard Treesong)
> >Date: 9/10/2004 6:45 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >"Michael O'Malley"
> >
> >> Russ, your boiler rooms are childs play compared to the ones I have set
> >> up. Especially Gary Carson's, which took longer to decorate then to set
> >> up.
> >> Dont fight the logic when the truth is in the REAL boiler room!
> >> www.rzitup.com/boilerrooms.htm

Seeing Arlo's room really explains everything.

E.L. Flake

Sep 11, 2004, 3:28:49 AM9/11/04
rick...@hotmail.com (Howard Treesong) wrote in message

"....and sexy pix of Ann Coulter."
-

This MUST be another of those RGP jokes I don't get. Sexy and
Coulter in the same sentence? That woman is fucking SCARY, if "she"
is a woman. I was never into that tranny look, but to each his own....
Do be on the lookout for the vagina dentata; safety first.

Howard Treesong

Sep 11, 2004, 7:29:12 AM9/11/04
Me:

> >I'm hurt, O'Malley, that you left off my boiler-room (which should be
> >filled with conservative book titles and sexy pix of Ann Coulter) and
> >Coleman's boiler room, which should of course be filled with pictures
> >of teenage trees.
> >
> >-Howard Treesong

O'Malley:

> Apologies, I didnt think you guys wanted to be exposed. I have added them:
> http://www.rzitup.com/boilerrooms.htm

Damn! How'd you do that? I've been home all night, and the only
visitor I've had is Wayno. He didn't appear to have a camera.

-Howard Treesong

Howard Treesong

Sep 11, 2004, 12:51:20 PM9/11/04
elf...@end-war.com:

> This MUST be another of those RGP jokes I don't get. Sexy and
> Coulter in the same sentence? That woman is fucking SCARY, if "she"
> is a woman. I was never into that tranny look, but to each his own....
> Do be on the lookout for the vagina dentata; safety first.

It is. It's a dig at my own views: you lefties think we righties
idolize our ideologues, and Coulter is one of those. In actuality, I
don't think she's all that attractive. I do try to have a sense of
humor, Flake, as I'm sure you know by now. How's the political
climate down there in North Carolina these days?

-Howard Treesong

Paul G

Sep 11, 2004, 1:40:55 PM9/11/04
"Howard Treesong" <rick...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > www.rzitup.com/boilerrooms.htm

Nice boiler room, Harry.

Howard Treesong

Sep 11, 2004, 7:04:43 PM9/11/04
Russ G:

> If you had a brain, you'd know why. 7 monitors means there are 7 ways of
> connecting, so all you do is switch computers when you want a different account
> to be played. Each account has it's own computer, but I guess most of you
> genius's can't figure this out.

Aaaaah! Now I'm beginning to understand the vaunted "Rule of Seven."

-Howard Treesong

Russ Georgiev

Sep 11, 2004, 8:23:31 PM9/11/04
pb9...@hotmail.com (King of the off deuce) wrote in message news:<861f95c5.04091...@posting.google.com>...

> new...@aol.com (Newgca) wrote in message news:<20040910123205...@mb-m02.aol.com>...
> > www.pokermafia.com now has pcitures of perhaps the two finest 'poker boiler
> > rooms' in the world.
> >
> > If you think this equipment is for show, then it's showtime. Meanwhile, I'd
> > personally like to thank the sites for allowing this. Perhaps they can stop it?
> >
> > Russ Georgiev
> >
> > www.pokermafia.com
>

> Russ, I have damn close to that many machines in my house right now,

you have 46 computers? Damn, you must be scamming also.

> and they're not e-machines. Mine are even plugged in!

You have 40+ ways of accessing the internet at the same time? Tell me
how much it costs?

And connected
> to the internet! And connected to a monitor! I think your boiler
> room ops manager needs to hire an IT guy, unless you're cheating via
> ESP and telepathy.

I think you haven't the slightest clue to what you're talking about.

Russ Georgiev

www.pokermafia.com