Slang terms for hole cards

b_add9

May 12, 2004, 11:49:04 AM5/12/04
I was just wondering if there was a site that listed all the slang terms
for hole cards in Hold'em, like Acey Deucy, Pocket Rockets, etc.

If so, may I have the address? Thanks!

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com

DE poker

May 12, 2004, 12:27:48 PM5/12/04

Rich M

May 12, 2004, 12:51:40 PM5/12/04
On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:49:04 GMT, "b_add9" wrote:

>I was just wondering if there was a site that listed all the slang terms
>for hole cards in Hold'em, like Acey Deucy, Pocket Rockets, etc.

I have a list at www.holdemsecrets.com/handnames.htm

Please let me know if there is anything you have to add to my list.

Rich M

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Vote on RGPM before midnight UTC May 18 2004. To receive the ballot
visit news:1083903...@isc.org or email da...@technopagan.org
The CFV is archived at: http://www.uvv.org/cgi-bin/getmsg/2789

Predictor

May 12, 2004, 1:02:26 PM5/12/04
I forgot the address but Rich M's site has the most extensive list I've
ever seen. Maybe he'll chime in with the link.

Predictor

May 12, 2004, 1:03:56 PM5/12/04
I'm a little slow today.

b_add9

May 12, 2004, 7:27:15 PM5/12/04
Thanks Rich!

BTW, I've heard A2 referred to as Acey Deucy, which I don't think you have
on your list.

Thanks again!