Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

Nancy Pelosi quote - is she nuts?

11 просмотров

Irish Mike

не прочитано,
5 февр. 2009 г., 23:51:5705.02.2009
I believe Nancy Pelosi is one of the most out-of-touch, divisive and
partisan politicians in America. She has the demonstrated ability to create
tension, dissention and hostility in virtually any political environment.
She is also a major league hypocrite. She says that she is open to
bi-partisan discussion on the $900 billion stimulus/spending bill but adds
that "Republican ideas take the country in the wrong direction".

I was listening to the radio this evening and they played a voice clip of a
comment Nancy Pelosi made during a speech today. Pelosi threatened that if
Republicans did not immediately pass the Democrat's pork barrel spending
bill, "Five hundred million American workers will lose their jobs". Whoa
Nelly! Back up the liberal bus. Last time I checked the entire population
of America, including every man, woman and child regardless of age, was only
three hundred million! According to Pelosi's scatter brained economics, we
are going to lose two hundred million more American jobs than we have
American people if we don't pass this disgraceful welfare, entitlement and
social engineering spending bill. Is Nancy Pelosi stupid, deceptive or just
plain nuts?

Irish Mike

Alim Nassor

не прочитано,
5 февр. 2009 г., 23:57:1305.02.2009

She is like a buffet. A little of this, some of that and a little
more of this.

Porsche_Dan

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 00:27:4706.02.2009

And a lot of heart burn..........

So what else did Rush say Mike?

--------

brewmaster

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 00:36:2706.02.2009

She is just actually that stupid.

Brew
--
Email me here: http://tinymail.me/k4r2nk

pokertank.us

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 02:14:3306.02.2009
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted text -

I can answer that for Mike. He said Pelosi is a complete wacko nut
job... perfect to be one of the leaders of the Democrat Party...

- Hank

---
www.pokertank.us - Poker news and educational resources

ChrisRobin

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 03:44:3806.02.2009
On Feb 5 2009 11:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> Is Nancy Pelosi stupid, deceptive or just plain nuts?

All of the above.

--------

Howard Beale

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 04:19:0006.02.2009
On Feb 6 2009 1:44 AM, ChrisRobin wrote:

> On Feb 5 2009 11:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > Is Nancy Pelosi stupid, deceptive or just plain nuts?
>
> All of the above.

And she is in a position to seriously hamper Pres. Obama's initiatives. I
think it's going to get ugly between those two fairly quickly.

Howard Beale

Dave the Clueless

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 09:22:0006.02.2009

She's Hillary Clinton without the charm

mccard

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 09:51:4006.02.2009

"Dave the Clueless" <eatshityouspa...@atrbiotech.com> wrote in
message

On Feb 5, 11:57 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 10:51 pm, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net> wrote:
>

> > I believe Nancy Pelosi is ....<rw partisan drool snipped>

> > Irish Mike
>
> She is like a buffet. A little of this, some of that and a little
> more of this.

>> She's Hillary Clinton without the charm

Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House of the United States of America, third
in line of succession to the President of the United States of America.
Learn to live with it bitches.

garycarson

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 11:17:5006.02.2009
On Feb 5 2009 11:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

> I believe Nancy Pelosi is one of the most out-of-touch, divisive and
> partisan politicians in America. She has the demonstrated ability to create
> tension, dissention and hostility in virtually any political environment.
> She is also a major league hypocrite. She says that she is open to
> bi-partisan discussion on the $900 billion stimulus/spending bill but adds
> that "Republican ideas take the country in the wrong direction".
>
> I was listening to the radio this evening and they played a voice clip of a
> comment Nancy Pelosi made during a speech today. Pelosi threatened that if
> Republicans did not immediately pass the Democrat's pork barrel spending
> bill, "Five hundred million American workers will lose their jobs". Whoa
> Nelly! Back up the liberal bus. Last time I checked the entire population
> of America, including every man, woman and child regardless of age, was only
> three hundred million! According to Pelosi's scatter brained economics, we
> are going to lose two hundred million more American jobs than we have

Some people have more than one job.

---
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

A Man Beaten by Jacks

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 12:36:0106.02.2009
On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:17:50 -0800, "garycarson"
<garyc...@alumni.northwestern.edu> wrote:

>On Feb 5 2009 11:51 PM, Irish Mike wrote:

>> I believe Nancy Pelosi is one of the most out-of-touch, divisive and
>> partisan politicians in America. She has the demonstrated ability to create
>> tension, dissention and hostility in virtually any political environment.
>> She is also a major league hypocrite. She says that she is open to
>> bi-partisan discussion on the $900 billion stimulus/spending bill but adds
>> that "Republican ideas take the country in the wrong direction".

That's called common sense. Anyone who hasn't been asleep or the last
eight years or isn't functionally retarded or insane realizes that.

>> I was listening to the radio this evening and they played a voice clip of a
>> comment Nancy Pelosi made during a speech today. Pelosi threatened that if
>> Republicans did not immediately pass the Democrat's pork barrel spending
>> bill, "Five hundred million American workers will lose their jobs". Whoa
>> Nelly! Back up the liberal bus. Last time I checked the entire population
>> of America, including every man, woman and child regardless of age, was only
>> three hundred million! According to Pelosi's scatter brained economics, we
>> are going to lose two hundred million more American jobs than we have

>Some people have more than one job.

"Uniquely American."

Senator Millionaire

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 12:59:0406.02.2009
On Feb 6, 9:51 am, "mccard" <no_won@no_won.none> wrote:

> Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House of the United States of America, third
> in line of succession to the President of the United States of America.
> Learn to live with it bitches.

That's scary.

Robert Ladd

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 13:02:0606.02.2009

"mccard" <no_won@no_won.none> wrote in message

That's even scarier than having Sarah Palin 2nd in line behind McCain.

Robert Ladd

thepixelfreak

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 13:35:3106.02.2009
On 2009-02-05 20:51:57 -0800, "Irish Mike" <mjo...@ameritech.net> said:

> demonstrated ability to create
> tension, dissention and hostility in virtually any political environment.

They were saying the exact same things about Newt Gingrich when he was
the Speaker of the House.

Get a grip, it's fucking politics. Get over it.
--

thepixelfreak

Joe Long

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 20:54:1706.02.2009
mccard wrote:

> "Dave the Clueless" <eatshityouspa...@atrbiotech.com> wrote in
> message

>>> She's Hillary Clinton without the charm

> Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House of the United States of America,
> third in line of succession to the President of the United States of
> America. Learn to live with it bitches.

Although I agree that Pelosi is a disaster as Speaker and a danger to
the country, in part for that very succession, in this quote she clearly
just had a slip of the tongue. I believe she meant to say "500 thousand
jobs a month" not 500 million. This is like so much political "gotcha"
that we see these days.

--
Joe Long aka ChipRider
Somewhere on the Range

Joe Long

не прочитано,
6 февр. 2009 г., 21:01:5706.02.2009
Robert Ladd wrote:

>> Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House of the United States of America,
>> third in line of succession to the President of the United States of
>> America. Learn to live with it bitches.

> That's even scarier than having Sarah Palin 2nd in line behind McCain.

Ain't that the truth.

Obama and Biden had better avoid traveling together or even being in the
same place at the same time.

Although, maybe that's why Obama chose Biden? With Biden #2 and Pelosi
#3, that pretty much eliminates any motive for someone on the Right to
take a shot at Obama.

Do you know there was a novel some years ago about a black man becoming
President of the U.S.? Although at the time it wasn't believable that a
black man could be elected, so in the novel he got to be President by
being President Pro Tempore of the Senate, and the President, V.P. and
Speaker of the House all got taken out by a bomb at a meeting.

La Cosa Nostradamus

не прочитано,
7 февр. 2009 г., 20:31:1007.02.2009

And some have no job.