I'm Tired Of It And I'm Not Going To Take It Any More!!!

1 view

Mrs Irish Mike

Aug 2, 2009, 3:54:54 PM8/2/09

brewmaster

Aug 2, 2009, 4:55:06 PM8/2/09
On Aug 2 2009 12:54 PM, Mrs Irish Mike wrote:

Can't stand it when a black man doesn't have his head in the Obama Kook
aid bucket huh?

Brew
--
Hatred is purity...weakness is disease!

--------�

Will in New Haven

Aug 2, 2009, 5:22:31 PM8/2/09
On Aug 2, 4:55 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Aug 2 2009 12:54 PM, Mrs Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > Long-legged mack daddies pushing me around.
>
> >http://nalert.blogspot.com/2009/07/white-folks-will-riot-pastor-manni...

> Can't stand it when a black man doesn't have his head in the Obama Kook
> aid bucket huh?

She accepts any dissenting voices as long as they agree with her in
all particulars. She believes in First Amendment rights for everyone
who thinks like she does.

I think the guy is pretty weird myself but not as bad as Bea.

--
Will in New Haven

Irish Mike

Aug 2, 2009, 10:24:54 PM8/2/09

http://nalert.blogspot.com/2009/07/white-folks-will-riot-pastor-manning.html

> Can't stand it when a black man doesn't have his head in the Obama Kook
> aid bucket huh?
>
> Brew

Well the man is a bit radical for my taste and, I must admit, I have do
idea what a "mack daddy" is. But before you Obama kool aid drinkers
dismiss the guy as a crack pot, remember that Obama sat in the pews and
listened to this same kind of anti-white rhetoric from Jeremiah Wright for
more than 20 years. Not to mention that Obama took his children to listen
to it as well.

Of course there was some truth in his ranting. Obama has run up the
biggest deficit in American history, spent more money than any president
in American history, passed the biggest spending bill in American history
with out even reading it and three million Americans have lost their
private sector jobs since Obama was sworn in to office. Illegals are
flooding in to the country, Obama is sending tens of millions of our
dollars to a crooked group of thugs at ACORN and he does plan to
confiscate every dollar he can grab from the people who have worked all
their lives to earn it. And Obama has facilitated the murder of hundreds
of thousands of Innocent children.

However, I don't see white people rising up and rioting - at least not
yet. For those of us who actually fought for this country and literally
shed our blood for it, the idea of rising up against a president - even
one as racist and dishonest as Obama - is very hard to even think about.
Although Obama's chief thug, Rahn Emanuel says we veterans are a
dangerous, subversive group and need to be watched.

Irish Mike

Proud to be one of the nearly 60,000,000 Americans who did not vote for
Obama

Alim Nassor

Aug 3, 2009, 1:06:05 AM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 10:24 am, "Irish Mike" <ad7c...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>  Although Obama's chief thug, Rahn Emanuel says we veterans are a
> dangerous, subversive group and need to be watched.
>
> Irish Mike

Sounds a whole lot like Stalin after WW2. Any soldier who had been in
the west and came home was suspect and most went to the gulags.

Mrs Irish Mike

Aug 3, 2009, 1:15:12 AM8/3/09
On Aug 2, 12:54 pm, Mrs Irish Mike <BeaFor...@msn.com> wrote:
>  Long-legged mack daddies pushing me around.
>
> http://nalert.blogspot.com/2009/07/white-folks-will-riot-pastor-manni...

I presented this without comment. Lotta defensive comments. I've known
of Rev Manning for awhile. Engaging speaker.

Clave

Aug 3, 2009, 1:18:09 AM8/3/09
"Irish Mike" <ad7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

<...>

> Although Obama's chief thug, Rahn Emanuel says we veterans are a
> dangerous, subversive group and need to be watched.

He fucking well does not.

Jim

brewmaster

Aug 3, 2009, 1:38:05 AM8/3/09

"Long-legged mack daddies pushing me around." looks like a comment to me
(in fact it looks like a snide comment considering that that is the one
you picked).

Brew
--
Hatred is purity...weakness is disease!