OT: Count the child molesters on RGP

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 12:19:11 PM3/2/07
There's been several threads lately about some sick bastards who like to
molest children. At first it looked like the majority of RGPers in these
threads had the decency to want to hang these sick fucks. Of course, there
were one or two who are pro-child molester.

But as the threads have continued, I see another guy sticking up for the
criminals and child molesters. And then another one. And another. One
from the Northwest, who also likes to stalk female cardroom employees. One
who likes to write poker books. One who I guess lives in San Fransisco and
spends his life posting ot stuff to RGP when he's not frollicking in the gay
bath houses. There's so many now that I've lost track. I can't count the
amount of you people who are sticking up for the criminals and child
molesters. They're coming out of the woodwork now. Like cockroaches. And
believe me, that comparison is an insult to cockroaches.

One thing I find interesting is that one of the loudest pro-child molesters
in these threads has typically insulted Catholic priests in other threads
before, insinuating that they are all child molesters. So I guess if the
television people at Dateline or whatever are to "set-up" some sick child
molesting fucks, I guess that's a bad thing, unless maybe they were priests
who were the child molesters and in that case I guess it would be ok if
Dateline set them up. I dunno. I'm so confused now.

And in conclusion, I'd like to say one more thing. A VERY big cellmate
named Bubba. Make him happy.

-Paul Popinjay

da pickle

Mar 2, 2007, 12:40:39 PM3/2/07

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 12:44:44 PM3/2/07
"da pickle" <jcpi...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Paul Popinjay"
>
> Are these two child molesters?
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=13758

Geez. That girl has some big lips.

da pickle

Mar 2, 2007, 12:46:50 PM3/2/07
"Paul Popinjay"

>> Are these two child molesters?
>> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=13758
>
> Geez. That girl has some big lips.

That she does ... I'm just trying to help jump start the thread.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 12:49:52 PM3/2/07
"da pickle" <jcpi...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks, but I don't want my threads jump started. I don't want people to
read my posts and reply to them. I want to be left alone.

-Paul Popinjay

da pickle

Mar 2, 2007, 1:02:52 PM3/2/07
"Paul Popinjay"

> Thanks, but I don't want my threads jump started. I don't want people to
> read my posts and reply to them. I want to be left alone.

take that !

ecr72

Mar 2, 2007, 2:04:41 PM3/2/07
I think most of these people you speak of just have a problem with
authority and will take the side of the criminal any chance they get just
to stick it to the man.

Or they just have a fetish for putting large objects into small holes.

---

Smorgass Bored

Mar 2, 2007, 2:07:58 PM3/2/07

Paul Popinjay wrote:
> Thanks, but I don't want my threads jump started. I don't want people to
> read my posts and reply to them. I want to be left alone.
> > -Paul Popinjay

I concur, consider yourself bitch slapped.

Doug - Max Culpa on Poker Stars
Feverishly Trying To Outrun The Bots

Posted using RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Chris in Texas

Mar 2, 2007, 3:13:19 PM3/2/07

On Mar 2 2007 1:04 PM, ecr72 wrote:

> Or they just have a fetish for putting large objects into small holes.

You're probably giving their anatomy waaaayyyy too much credit

New Feature: Mark All As Read! - http://www.recpoker.com

risky biz

Mar 2, 2007, 3:30:52 PM3/2/07

On Mar 2 2007 9:19 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

I'm guessing that 98% of your post consists of gross mischaracteriazation.

The Largest Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com

tillius

Mar 2, 2007, 3:37:02 PM3/2/07
On Mar 2, 3:13 pm, Chris in Texas <43074...@recpoker.com> wrote:
> On Mar 2 2007 1:04 PM, ecr72 wrote:
>

> > Or they just have a fetish for putting large objects into small holes.
>
> You're probably giving their anatomy waaaayyyy too much credit

How's that? Assuming their holes are small?

A Man Beaten by Jacks

Mar 2, 2007, 4:05:02 PM3/2/07
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:19:11 GMT, "Paul Popinjay" <popi...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>One thing I find interesting is that one of the loudest pro-child molesters
>in these threads has typically insulted Catholic priests in other threads
>before, insinuating that they are all child molesters.

More of them are than there are in the general population. As vile as these
pedophile priests are, though, they are sick bastards who can't help themselves.
The real scumbags are the highers up who kept shuffling these predators from
parish to parish. Those bishops and archbishops, cardinals, and even the
Pope himself are a bunch of child molester enablers, and the whole operation
should be shut down until they get their shit together.

A Man Beaten by Jacks

Mar 2, 2007, 4:06:56 PM3/2/07
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:44:44 GMT, "Paul Popinjay" <popi...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>"da pickle" <jcpi...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

They're fake. God knows fucking why. She had a nearly perfect face before
she fucked it up. Now all I can say looking at her is my God those are big
fucking lips. Not that I'd object to having them wrapped around various
parts of my anatomy or anything.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 4:12:30 PM3/2/07
"A Man Beaten by Jacks" <nob...@fool.foo> wrote in message

> As vile as these
> pedophile priests are, though, they are sick bastards who can't help
> themselves.

Oh really?

Please add Man Beaten by Jacks to the list of people defending the child
molesters. Oh, poor babies, they just can't help it. It's in their genes
to get in their jeans.

I've lost count. Does anyone know how many are on the Popinjay List of the
Pro-Molesters on RGP now? I can't keep track, I need a calculator.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 4:15:07 PM3/2/07

> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:44:44 GMT, "Paul Popinjay" <popi...@earthlink.net>

>>Geez. That girl has some big lips.
>
> They're fake. God knows fucking why. She had a nearly perfect face
> before
> she fucked it up. Now all I can say looking at her is my God those are
> big
> fucking lips. Not that I'd object to having them wrapped around various
> parts of my anatomy or anything.

This is a family show, I'll assume you're talking about her nibbling on your
ear.

da pickle

Mar 2, 2007, 4:41:49 PM3/2/07
"Paul Popinjay"

>> As vile as these pedophile priests are, though,
>> they are sick bastards who can't help themselves.
>
> Oh really?
>
> Please add Man Beaten by Jacks to the list of people defending the child
> molesters. Oh, poor babies, they just can't help it. It's in their genes
> to get in their jeans.
>
> I've lost count. Does anyone know how many are on the Popinjay List of
> the Pro-Molesters on RGP now? I can't keep track, I need a calculator.

It is possible that MBbJ can't help himself ... nor you ... should you be
compelled to kneecap him.

Smorgass Bored

Mar 2, 2007, 5:04:07 PM3/2/07

It makes my sphincter tighten to 'water-tight'..... Oy-Vey !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJAK2Wm2nwM

I'll never eat pig again... :-)

Doug - Max Culpa on Poker Stars
Feverishly Trying To Outrun The Bots

* New Release: RecPoker.com v2.2 - http://www.recpoker.com

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 5:04:54 PM3/2/07
"da pickle" <jcpickels@(nospam)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> It is possible that MBbJ can't help himself ... nor you ... should you be
> compelled to kneecap him.

I wouldn't do anything to hurt MBbJ. I might like to slap Wuzyoung2 with a
fish sometime, though.

Howard Treesong

Mar 2, 2007, 5:42:59 PM3/2/07
PaulG:

> Geez. That girl has some big lips.

Effing racist.

-Howard Treesong

Susan

Mar 2, 2007, 5:50:38 PM3/2/07
I don't think they are fake. Ive seen pictures of her as a young child and
she had the lips. Her baby has the same lips too.

I had a dealer who worked for me years ago who had the same lips.

"A Man Beaten by Jacks" <nob...@fool.foo> wrote in message

> They're fake.

Howard Treesong

Mar 2, 2007, 5:50:37 PM3/2/07
On Mar 2, 4:50 pm, "Susan" <sdbrat...@netscape.net> wrote:

> I don't think they are fake. Ive seen pictures of her as a young child and
> she had the lips. Her baby has the same lips too.
>
> I had a dealer who worked for me years ago who had the same lips.

You're a racist too.

-Howard Treesong

Susan

Mar 2, 2007, 6:33:12 PM3/2/07
Guess I am. My daughter has the same hair as she does. And my sons pinkie
finger, right hand looks just like Brad Pitts.

"Howard Treesong" <rick...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

FL Turbo

Mar 2, 2007, 6:51:44 PM3/2/07

Did you ever notice that one of the very few things that most Moonbats
and Right Wingnuts cab agree on is that they both hate child
molesters?

Hmmm
What's going on here?

Could there be a uh, er, maybe a Conspiracy?

A Man Beaten by Jacks

Mar 2, 2007, 7:00:58 PM3/2/07
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:12:30 GMT, "Paul Popinjay" <popi...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>"A Man Beaten by Jacks" <nob...@fool.foo> wrote in message

>> As vile as these
>> pedophile priests are, though, they are sick bastards who can't help
>> themselves.

>Oh really?

>Please add Man Beaten by Jacks to the list of people defending the child
>molesters. Oh, poor babies, they just can't help it. It's in their genes
>to get in their jeans.

I'm not defending them you asshat. They're sick fucks. Lock them up
and throw away the key. But give them some company from the
upper hierarchy of the RCC too.

They may be sick fucks who can't help themselves, but they are sick
fucks who should be kept away from society.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 7:04:18 PM3/2/07
"FL Turbo" <noe...@notime.com> wrote in message

> Did you ever notice that one of the very few things that most Moonbats
> and Right Wingnuts cab agree on is that they both hate child
> molesters?

Where is this agreement you speak of, Turbo? I think all the ones here who
have sympathized with the poor child molesters, uhh, I think they all lean
Left. I'm sure there is not even ONE person on the Right who would agree
with any of these ridiculous opinions we have seen on this newsgroup
recently that somehow excuse the child molesters. Every one of them that
have excused the child molesters is on the Left.

So, I'll have to disagree, Turbo. Anyway, where've you been all day? You
usually start posting in the early a.m. Bingo at the Senior Center today?

FL Turbo

Mar 2, 2007, 7:39:13 PM3/2/07
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 00:04:18 GMT, "Paul Popinjay"
<popi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>"FL Turbo" <noe...@notime.com> wrote in message
>

>> Did you ever notice that one of the very few things that most Moonbats
>> and Right Wingnuts cab agree on is that they both hate child
>> molesters?
>>

>Where is this agreement you speak of, Turbo? I think all the ones here who
>have sympathized with the poor child molesters, uhh, I think they all lean
>Left. I'm sure there is not even ONE person on the Right who would agree
>with any of these ridiculous opinions we have seen on this newsgroup
>recently that somehow excuse the child molesters. Every one of them that
>have excused the child molesters is on the Left.

Well, yeah you are probably right.

But I'm just too damn polite to come out and mention it.

Leftists/Commies must have at least one redeeming feature, don't they?

>So, I'll have to disagree, Turbo. Anyway, where've you been all day? You
>usually start posting in the early a.m. Bingo at the Senior Center today?

Since I took the day off Thursday, I didn't have any time to dawdle
this morning.

I hate bingo.

Them old ladies are way too vicious for me.
They were even too vicious back in the days when I was playing
blackjack.

The most dangerous incident in my career was when an old lady damn
near coldcocked me with her purse after I split tens.

A Man Beaten by Jacks

Mar 2, 2007, 8:37:23 PM3/2/07
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:39:13 -0600, FL Turbo <noe...@notime.com> wrote:

>The most dangerous incident in my career was when an old lady damn
>near coldcocked me with her purse after I split tens.

Why? Was the count high? Hope you made her bust.

Maverick

Mar 2, 2007, 9:03:49 PM3/2/07

How does pointing out big lips make him a racist. If you are
asserting there is some racial stereotype to the lips, it sounds like
you are the racist, Howard Treesong.
Personally, I've always stereotyped big lips to blowjobs...bigger the
lips, the bigger the target.

Howard Treesong

Mar 2, 2007, 9:39:53 PM3/2/07
Maverick:

> How does pointing out big lips make him a racist. If you are
> asserting there is some racial stereotype to the lips, it sounds like
> you are the racist, Howard Treesong.
> Personally, I've always stereotyped big lips to blowjobs...bigger the
> lips, the bigger the target.

Yo, Mav, get with the program! As any RGP cognoscenti should know,
I'm referring to an old post from my favorite target in which he made
a racially tinged reference to large lips, a reference I myself forgot
until Susan reminded me of it a couple of days ago. Big hint: it
involves Coleman.

-Howard Treesong

FL Turbo

Mar 2, 2007, 10:37:58 PM3/2/07

Yes, she did bust.
That was the last straw for her.
She had been losing all along.

I had been getting a lecture all along about how to play the game.
About how you always hit a 16 against a ten.

I almost didn't split the 10s after all of her helpful advice, but the
count was so high I couldn't resist.

Maverick

Mar 2, 2007, 10:59:44 PM3/2/07
On Mar 2, 7:37?pm, FL Turbo

> I almost didn't split the 10s after all of her helpful advice, but the
> count was so high I couldn't resist.

I know you are suppose to split 10's when the count is high, but I
really don't like these plays as they really jack up your variance for
marginal gain in most cases. It's very seldom you will get the count
much higher than the minimum set for splitting 10's, so this play in
particular will almost always be slightly EV when in play.

BJ has too much variance for most bankrolls to be screwing around with
that play IMO.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 2, 2007, 11:12:29 PM3/2/07
"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I call bullshit. The issue of variance doesn't even come close to being a
good reason not to split 10s. There is ONE reason not to do it. And if you
were going to take mild issue with Fl Turbo on this, you should have stated
THAT reason. It's similar to the reason why you might want to ALWAYS stand
on 16 v. T.

-Paul Popinjay

A Man Beaten by Jacks

Mar 2, 2007, 11:17:11 PM3/2/07
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 04:12:29 GMT, "Paul Popinjay" <popi...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

To avoid idiots spazzing out and hitting you with something.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 12:01:49 AM3/3/07

>>I call bullshit. The issue of variance doesn't even come close to being a
>>good reason not to split 10s. There is ONE reason not to do it. And if
>>you
>>were going to take mild issue with Fl Turbo on this, you should have
>>stated
>>THAT reason. It's similar to the reason why you might want to ALWAYS
>>stand
>>on 16 v. T.
>
> To avoid idiots spazzing out and hitting you with something.

Of course, that has nothing to do with my last sentence. So, no, that's not
why. But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But anyway, tell me a
good reason to ALWAYS stand on 16 v T, assuming a shoe.

dave keiser1

Mar 3, 2007, 12:03:09 AM3/3/07

  I'm not a child molester but I like to molest men. I like your style,how about bending over for me??  You'll have to
shave yourself first, i hate dingleberries.

   NOW STFU YOU FUCKING CREAP BEFORE I DECIDE TO GIVE YOU SOME MORE BUSINESS.

On Mar 2 2007 12:19 PM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> There's been several threads lately about some sick bastards who like to
> molest children. At first it looked like the majority of RGPers in these
> threads had the decency to want to hang these sick fucks. Of course, there
> were one or two who are pro-child molester.
>
> But as the threads have continued, I see another guy sticking up for the
> criminals and child molesters. And then another one. And another. One
> from the Northwest, who also likes to stalk female cardroom employees. One
> who likes to write poker books. One who I guess lives in San Fransisco and
> spends his life posting ot stuff to RGP when he's not frollicking in the gay
> bath houses. There's so many now that I've lost track. I can't count the
> amount of you people who are sticking up for the criminals and child
> molesters. They're coming out of the woodwork now. Like cockroaches. And
> believe me, that comparison is an insult to cockroaches.
>
> One thing I find interesting is that one of the loudest pro-child molesters
> in these threads has typically insulted Catholic priests in other threads
> before, insinuating that they are all child molesters. So I guess if the
> television people at Dateline or whatever are to "set-up" some sick child
> molesting fucks, I guess that's a bad thing, unless maybe they were priests
> who were the child molesters and in that case I guess it would be ok if
> Dateline set them up. I dunno. I'm so confused now.
>
> And in conclusion, I'd like to say one more thing. A VERY big cellmate
> named Bubba. Make him happy.
>
> -Paul Popinjay

dave keiser

Your Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com

Maverick

Mar 3, 2007, 12:12:51 AM3/3/07
On Mar 2, 8:12�pm, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net>

> I call bullshit.  The issue of variance doesn't even come close to being a
> good reason not to split 10s.  There is ONE reason not to do it.  And if you
> were going to take mild issue with Fl Turbo on this, you should have stated
>
> -Paul Popinjay

Who cares if you piss people off doing it. That's what makes that
boring ass game fun. I also like jumping into games where I see an
obvious counter staring intently at the cards. Ivariably, I'll win
the hand and he'll lose making him go ballistic for changing the order.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 12:34:05 AM3/3/07
"dave keiser1" <dmk1...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> I'm not a child molester but I like to molest men. I like your style,how
> about bending over for me?? You'll have to
> shave yourself first, i hate dingleberries.
>
> NOW STFU YOU FUCKING CREAP BEFORE I DECIDE TO GIVE YOU SOME MORE BUSINESS.
>

> dave keiser

Hey Dave. If I am correct, you do live in Vegas, don't you? Well why don't
you come over to where I work as a floor supervisor and say that to my face,
tough guy. I work at the Roadhouse Casino in Henderson, on the afternoon
shift. We can go in the mop room and discuss this further.

-Paul Popinjay
Floor Supervisor

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 12:34:05 AM3/3/07
"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Who cares if you piss people off doing it.

Obviously I don't. Because I already told Man Beaten by Jacks that that was
NOT the reason. I was just very surprised to hear you tell Fl Turbo about
that variance bullshit. Makes me suspect that you were just bluffing and
that possibly you have never even played blackjack, and really just don't
know what the fuck you're talking about. Please, Maverick, if that is true,
please STFD and STFU, or as Barbara Gallamore might suggest, go stand on
someone's lawn.

Thx,
-Paul Popinjay

dave keiser1

Mar 3, 2007, 1:01:01 AM3/3/07

  Well we can get a motel room.I don't want you to be banging your head on the mop room wall,it might hurt that pea you
call a brain then you'll have to go back to washing dishes rather than fucking up floor decisions.

    YOU FUCKING RETARD IF YOU DON'T STFU I'LL HAVE TOO SEND MY FRIEND RAZZO OVER TO BEAT YOU WITH A UGLY STICK. BE
FORWARNED THAT AFTER HE KNOCKS YOU OUT HE'LL PROBABLY BLOW YOUR FAGGOT ASS.

On Mar 3 2007 12:34 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "dave keiser1" wrote in message

dave keiser

arlo payne

Mar 3, 2007, 1:35:32 AM3/3/07

Dave:
All kidding aside I do hope you are doing well and your health is good these
days.

It is only a phase these dark cafe days

Watch Lists, Block Lists, Favorites - http://www.recpoker.com

dave keiser1

Mar 3, 2007, 1:44:51 AM3/3/07

   ty, I am-- 21 years with hiv and still have 1100 t-4 cells

dave keiser

The Largest Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 1:52:13 AM3/3/07

> Well we can get a motel room.I don't want you to be banging your head on
> the mop room wall,it might hurt that pea you
> call a brain then you'll have to go back to washing dishes rather than
> fucking up floor decisions.
>
> YOU FUCKING RETARD IF YOU DON'T STFU I'LL HAVE TOO SEND MY FRIEND RAZZO
> OVER TO BEAT YOU WITH A UGLY STICK. BE
> FORWARNED THAT AFTER HE KNOCKS YOU OUT HE'LL PROBABLY BLOW YOUR FAGGOT
> ASS.

What the hell are you talking about? I think Razzo is pretty cute.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 1:57:53 AM3/3/07

> ty, I am-- 21 years with hiv and still have 1100 t-4 cells

Glad you're doing well, Dave. Geez, it's like old times. Maverick is back.
Dave Keiser is back. Ramashiva is getting ready for the 2008 elections and
we should be hearing a lot from him in the near future. Just like the old
days. Hey, does anyone know how to get in touch with Rowdy?

arlo payne

Mar 3, 2007, 1:57:58 AM3/3/07

On Mar 2 2007 11:44 PM, dave keiser1 wrote:

>    ty, I am-- 21 years with hiv and still have 1100 t-4 cells

I know your background Dave that is why I was concerned.  I guess you don't
remember me from years ago.
Anyway good to hear all is (for the lack of a better word) well.

Your Online Poker Community - http://www.recpoker.com

dave keiser1

Mar 3, 2007, 2:06:33 AM3/3/07

On Mar 3 2007 1:57 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "dave keiser1" wrote in message

dave keiser

New Feature: Mark All As Read! - http://www.recpoker.com

dave keiser1

Mar 3, 2007, 2:17:08 AM3/3/07

  Thanks. Just thought i'd pull your tail a little because you were beating around the bush again. You should just say
tha child molester should have thier nuts cut off and put in there mouths and then let them bleed out while having a
joint and enjoying the show.
   The other time you beat around the bush you were complaining about the blacks on bouder highway walking slowly across
the street. What you should have said is " I'D LIKE TO RUN THOSE MOTHERFUCKING CRACKHEAD NIGGERS OVER AND MAKE THEM
ROADKILL OR IF THEY GET STUCK UNDER THE CAR USE THEM AS MUDFLAPS".

On Mar 3 2007 1:57 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:

> "dave keiser1" wrote in message

dave keiser

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 2:38:34 AM3/3/07

> Thanks. Just thought i'd pull your tail a little because you were beating
> around the bush again. You should just say
> tha child molester should have thier nuts cut off and put in there mouths
> and then let them bleed out while having a
> joint and enjoying the show.
> The other time you beat around the bush you were complaining about the
> blacks on bouder highway walking slowly across
> the street. What you should have said is " I'D LIKE TO RUN THOSE
> MOTHERFUCKING CRACKHEAD NIGGERS OVER AND MAKE THEM
> ROADKILL OR IF THEY GET STUCK UNDER THE CAR USE THEM AS MUDFLAPS".

Gosh. I didn't think anyone really reads my nonsense. Thanks, Dave, for
noticing me. All I really want, of course, is the recognition of and
attention from, Ramashiva. But I am also happy to receive some attention
from you too once in awhile. Please be sure to stop in at least once a year
to give me some BUSINESS!

-Paul Popinjay

Randy Hudson

Mar 3, 2007, 2:48:20 AM3/3/07
In article <1j7Gh.8568$Jl....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Paul Popinjay <popi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Of course, that has nothing to do with my last sentence. So, no, that's not
> why. But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But anyway, tell me a
> good reason to ALWAYS stand on 16 v T, assuming a shoe.

If you're spreading widely, the reults on your low-bet hands, which will be
those with true counts of plus-one or less, are pretty much irrelevant. If
changing between hitting and standing on 16 vs T is likely to alert the
floor and shorten your play, it's better to always stand on it than to
always hit it.

The trouble with that argument is that nowadays floormen don't look at play
variations to alert them to counters; most of the time, they don't even see
most of your plays, and they won't remember from one play to the next
whether you stood or hit last time you had 16 vs T. And, most standard
counts treat a 6 and a 5 as having the same effect on the count, while their
effects on the correctness of standing on 16 vs T are opposite from one
another, so the fact the count (kept, in a shoe game, primarily to determine
the correct bet size) is high is not that strong an indication that standing
is best.

--
Randy Hudson

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 3:21:30 AM3/3/07
"Randy Hudson" <i...@panix.com> wrote in message

> If you're spreading widely, the reults on your low-bet hands, which will
> be those with true counts of plus-one or less, are pretty much irrelevant.
> If changing between hitting and standing on 16 vs T is likely to alert the
> floor and shorten your play, it's better to always stand on it than to
> always hit it.
>
> The trouble with that argument is that nowadays floormen don't look at
> play variations to alert them to counters; most of the time, they don't
> even see most of your plays, and they won't remember from one play to the
> next whether you stood or hit last time you had 16 vs T.

Ok, but the "guy upstairs" might very well look at your play upon further
review. As for what you say in your first paragraph, that's exactly right.
Always standing in that situation can be one of several plays that will
convince whoever is looking at your play that you really aren't to be
feared. Good camouflage, and longevity is so much more important. When
it's wrong, it's only for small action. When the money's on the table, it's
correct to stand.

>And, most standard counts treat a 6 and a 5 as having the same effect on
>the count, while their effects on the correctness of standing on 16 vs T
>are opposite from one another, so the fact the count (kept, in a shoe game,
> primarily to determine the correct bet size) is high is not that strong an
> indication that standing is best.

Yeah, it means zilch. Playing 16 v T 'by the count', just paints a big "C"
on your forehead, needlessly.

Thanks Randy, for playing this Popinjay Quiz. You win a 2 for 1 coupon to
the Roadhouse Casino Cafe where you will receive one free order of the
Ramashiva Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Special when purchasing another one at
full price. So now you know where to take your girl friend dining next
time. Thanks for playing. Good job!

-Paul Popinjay
Floor Supervisor, Roadhouse Casino & Ghost Bar

FL Turbo

Mar 3, 2007, 8:22:01 AM3/3/07
On 2 Mar 2007 21:12:51 -0800, "Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 2, 8:12?pm, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net>
>> I call bullshit. he issue of variance doesn't even come close to being a
>> good reason not to split 10s. here is ONE reason not to do it.

nd if you
>> were going to take mild issue with Fl Turbo on this, you should have stated
>>
>> -Paul Popinjay
>
>Who cares if you piss people off doing it. That's what makes that
>boring ass game fun. I also like jumping into games where I see an
>obvious counter staring intently at the cards. Ivariably, I'll win
>the hand and he'll lose making him go ballistic for changing the order.

That must have been a while ago.

I didn't think they let people jump into the middle of a shoe any
more.
Stanford Wong queered that deal.

I haven't played the game seriously for a long time.

I did almost always vary my play on 16 vs 10.
As I recall, it didn't get too much of a reaction from the table.

Especially if the 16 was composed of small cards, and there were a lot
of small cards on the table.

Even people who always hit the 16 could be sorta, kinda, convinced
that a big card was due to come up next.

Splitting 10s was a whole nuther thing.
People at the table take notice.

It marks you as either an idiot or a card counter.

If the floor was interested, they could find out which one, soon
enough.

I'll tell you what, though.
If I ever go to play at Popinjay's casino, I ain't telling him who I
am.

He'll throw my ass out of there if I go to play blackjack.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 3, 2007, 11:35:18 AM3/3/07

> That must have been a while ago.
>
> I didn't think they let people jump into the middle of a shoe any
> more.
> Stanford Wong queered that deal.

Turbo, please. Perhaps you should say that Wong "alternative-lifestyled"
that deal.

> I haven't played the game seriously for a long time.
>
> I did almost always vary my play on 16 vs 10.
> As I recall, it didn't get too much of a reaction from the table.

Well no, I'm not saying it would. But if the Man wants to review your play,
he's probably going to review how you play hands especially like 16 v T and
A7 v 9, T, A. In a shoe, as Randy said, when you stand on those two hands
ALL of the time, you are not really giving up much when the decision is
wrong. It's a close decision anyway, but when it is wrong you have a
smaller bet out. When the bigger bets go out, the decision is correct
anyway. But plays like these might help to take the paranoid Casino guy off
his guard and conclude that you're not anyone to worry about as you don't
even seem to know Basic Strategy.

> Especially if the 16 was composed of small cards, and there were a lot
> of small cards on the table.
>
> Even people who always hit the 16 could be sorta, kinda, convinced
> that a big card was due to come up next.
>
> Splitting 10s was a whole nuther thing.
> People at the table take notice.
>
> It marks you as either an idiot or a card counter.

Yep, it's just not worth it. Like I said, paint a big red "C" on your
forehead.

> If the floor was interested, they could find out which one, soon
> enough.
>
> I'll tell you what, though.
> If I ever go to play at Popinjay's casino, I ain't telling him who I
> am.
>
> He'll throw my ass out of there if I go to play blackjack.

Actually, since I have taken over the helm at the Roadhouse we now welcome
card counters up to $20 bets. This is part of my progressive,
forward-looking philosophy. We don't sweat card counters. Up to bets of
$20 we will let you count till your heart's content. We don't "back room"
you. We don't "trespass" you. I figure we just want to get you into our
place, and you can't hurt us very much with the small bets. However, our
mark-up in the coffee shop for the Ramashiva Biscuits & Gravy is rather
steep and that adds a lot of profit to our bottom line.

So, Turbo, you are always welcome at my casino, even if you sit there like a
dork, concentrating on the 'count', fluctuating your bet size, and ordering
"mineral water." Plan to come on out and visit us for the big event on
September 9th. I'll comp you to 2 nights in one of our Limbaugh Suites.
And free pain pills too!

best regards,
-Paul Popinjay
Floor Supervisor

Raider Fan

Mar 3, 2007, 3:48:20 PM3/3/07
On Mar 3 2007 7:22 AM, FL Turbo wrote:

> I'll tell you what, though.
> If I ever go to play at Popinjay's casino, I ain't telling him who I
> am.
>
> He'll throw my ass out of there if I go to play blackjack.

I don't think that will be a problem. Finding a game to play there may be
a challenge.

FL Turbo

Mar 4, 2007, 8:52:02 PM3/4/07
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 12:48:20 -0800, "Raider Fan"
<raidersgo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 3 2007 7:22 AM, FL Turbo wrote:
>

>> I'll tell you what, though.
>> If I ever go to play at Popinjay's casino, I ain't telling him who I
>> am.
>>
>> He'll throw my ass out of there if I go to play blackjack.
>
>I don't think that will be a problem. Finding a game to play there may be
>a challenge.

What?
Are you telling me that the blackjack games at the Roadhouse are so
crowded I won't be able to get a seat?

Oh well.

I still plan to be there on Sept 9.

I can go there and play Keno while I'm waiting for a seat at a table.
There is more than one blackjack table, isn't there?

That Biscuits and Gravy special is making me hungry right now.

Maverick

Mar 4, 2007, 8:57:22 PM3/4/07
On Mar 2, 9:34�pm, "Paul Popinjay" �I was just very surprised to hear

you tell Fl Turbo about
> that variance bullshit.  Makes me suspect that you were just bluffing and
> that possibly you have never even played blackjack, and really just don't
> know what the fuck you're talking about.  Please, Maverick, if that is true,
> Thx,
> -Paul Popinjay

Paul, you are the dumbest idiot in RGP if you don't understand
variance. I've forgotten more about blackjack than you'll ever know.
And, if there's one thing I know, that Uston learned the hard way, is
that variance will kick your ass. Apparently, you are too ignorant to
understand this concept...perhaps that's why your lot in life is to
work some down N out job at some loser card room rather than rOOling
the blackjack tables.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 4, 2007, 9:24:29 PM3/4/07
"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Paul, you are the dumbest idiot in RGP if you don't understand
variance. I've forgotten more about blackjack than you'll ever know.
And, if there's one thing I know, that Uston learned the hard way, is
that variance will kick your ass. Apparently, you are too ignorant to
understand this concept...perhaps that's why your lot in life is to
work some down N out job at some loser card room rather than rOOling
the blackjack tables.

Maverick, I may very well be the dumbest idiot on RGP. But at least I can
read, you illiterate moron. Fl Turbo and I were discussing the
disadvantages of splitting Tens. I said there is one all-important reason
why you shouldn't. And you came into the mix with your whining about
variance. First of all, I must console you, poor baby. We wouldn't want
Maverick to have to be frustrated by variance, we know you're frustrated
enough as it is. But that's not the most important reason not to split
Tens. The most important reason, as Turbo and I discussed already, is that
you don't want to paint a big red "C" on your forehead. Now, just in case
you can't figure it out, I'll just tell you that that may not be the same
C-word that you're thinking it might be.

Now that I have bitch-slapped you, please let me remind you that you should
be nice to me just in case you ever want to stop by my casino and get wild
and crazy some weekend. Remember, I am the Floor Supervisor and I am in
charge of rating players and giving all you assholes comps.

-Paul Popinjay

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 1:53:39 AM3/6/07
On Mar 4, 6:24�pm, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Now that I have bitch-slapped you, please let me remind you that
you should
> be nice to me just in case you ever want to stop by my casino and get wild
> and crazy some weekend.  Remember, I am the Floor Supervisor and I am in
> charge of rating players and giving all you assholes comps.
>
> -Paul Popinjay

So, tell me. If you don't mind me going a 1-4 spread with redbirds,
do you really notice when I go 1-4spread on multiple hands, or am I
not allowed to do that without being barred? a 1-4 rebird spread will
be a decent amount of profit over the course of a day. Are you sure
no one gets heat at your place when they sit there all day long and
are the only person at the table winning all day long?
If you are the floor and are cool with this, you'll have a loyal
customer for life here. Get the comps ready.

Raider Fan

Mar 6, 2007, 7:36:02 AM3/6/07
On Mar 6 2007 12:53 AM, Maverick wrote:

> If you are the floor and are cool with this, you'll have a loyal
> customer for life here. Get the comps ready.

It's kind of sad to see a troll get outtrolled.

http://www.petitiononline.com/roadlv/petition.html

-------
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com

mo_charles

Mar 6, 2007, 7:44:29 AM3/6/07
> > If you are the floor and are cool with this, you'll have a loyal
> > customer for life here. Get the comps ready.
>
> It's kind of sad to see a troll get outtrolled.
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/roadlv/petition.html

oh, oh, OH!
maverick, shock and entertain us with your witty retort!!!

mo_charles

-----
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

Paul Popinjay

Mar 6, 2007, 7:51:21 AM3/6/07

So, tell me. If you don't mind me going a 1-4 spread with redbirds,
do you really notice when I go 1-4spread on multiple hands, or am I
not allowed to do that without being barred? a 1-4 rebird spread will
be a decent amount of profit over the course of a day. Are you sure
no one gets heat at your place when they sit there all day long and
are the only person at the table winning all day long?
If you are the floor and are cool with this, you'll have a loyal
customer for life here. Get the comps ready.

----------------------

Maverick, in my years as a casino executive I have seen a lot of hot shots
like you come and go. A lot of blowhards like you who think they can win at
blackjack when in reality you're going to lose just like any other ploppy.
C'mon over with your 1-4 spread. Take your best shot. And I will comp you
to our new Salt Lick BBQ and two free drinks anytime at our Ghost Bar.

Good luck,
Paul Popinjay - Casino Floor Supervisor

da pickle

Mar 6, 2007, 9:37:00 AM3/6/07
"mo_charles"

>> > If you are the floor and are cool with this, you'll have a loyal
>> > customer for life here. Get the comps ready.
>>
>> It's kind of sad to see a troll get outtrolled.
>>
>> http://www.petitiononline.com/roadlv/petition.html
>
> oh, oh, OH!
> maverick, shock and entertain us with your witty retort!!!

Mo, please give me a bump of the headers from the message to which you are
responding ... I must have that person in my kill file for some reason ( I
did not get that message ) and I might like to take him out.

mo_charles

Mar 6, 2007, 9:53:44 AM3/6/07
> >> It's kind of sad to see a troll get outtrolled.
> >>
> >> http://www.petitiononline.com/roadlv/petition.html
> >
> > oh, oh, OH!
> > maverick, shock and entertain us with your witty retort!!!
>
> Mo, please give me a bump of the headers from the message to which you are
> responding ... I must have that person in my kill file for some reason ( I
> did not get that message ) and I might like to take him out.

i use recgroups which hides a lot of info, but i've got a nick and addy:

Raider Fan <raidersgo...@hotmail.com>

mo_charles

Raider Fan

Mar 6, 2007, 9:59:16 AM3/6/07

Maverick told Paul P that he was going to break the house with his crafty
blackjack skills. I posted a link showing that the house is already broke.

--------

mo_charles

Mar 6, 2007, 10:21:32 AM3/6/07

> > > oh, oh, OH!
> > > maverick, shock and entertain us with your witty retort!!!
> >
> > Mo, please give me a bump of the headers from the message to which you are
> > responding ... I must have that person in my kill file for some reason ( I
> > did not get that message ) and I might like to take him out.
>
> Maverick told Paul P that he was going to break the house with his crafty
> blackjack skills. I posted a link showing that the house is already broke.

the only guys dumber than guys like maverick (who fall for paul's trolls
endlessly, repeatedly, forever) are the ones who've killfiled paul:
degrees of ignorance.

mo_charles

Raider Fan

Mar 6, 2007, 10:33:23 AM3/6/07
On Mar 6 2007 9:21 AM, mo_charles wrote:

> > > Mo, please give me a bump of the headers from the message to which you
are
> > > responding ... I must have that person in my kill file for some reason (
> > > did not get that message ) and I might like to take him out.
> >
> > Maverick told Paul P that he was going to break the house with his crafty
> > blackjack skills. I posted a link showing that the house is already broke.
>
> the only guys dumber than guys like maverick (who fall for paul's trolls
> endlessly, repeatedly, forever) are the ones who've killfiled paul:
> degrees of ignorance.
>
> mo_charles

I know Pickle hasn't killfiled paul or me. Looking up the string I can
only guess it's FL Turbo.

-------

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 1:19:17 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 4:51�am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> C'mon over with your 1-4 spread.  Take your best shot.  And I will comp you
> to our new Salt Lick BBQ and two free drinks anytime at our Ghost Bar.
> Good luck,
> Paul Popinjay - Casino Floor Supervisor

Please clarify a few things:
1. You are saying I can bet up to $20 on multiple spots
simultaneously, correct?
2. I can vary how many spots I play each hand, correct?
3. You do have single or double deck, correct?
4. You won't be breaking my balls about no tokes, correct?

>From my vast BJ experience, Mr Popinjay, there are almost no true
counters out there so your belief in many hotshots taking their shot
at you is completely wrong. Blackjack is extremely beatable with the
right rules. The only drawback is how insanely boring it is. But,
being challenged and invited to come knockover your tables will keep
me from being bored. You just invited count dracula into your home
and I'm going to suck the lifeblood out of your BJ games.

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 1:28:40 PM3/6/07
On Mar 3, 8:35?am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> wrote:
?I'll comp you to 2 nights in one of our Limbaugh Suites.

> And free pain pills too!
>
> best regards,
> -Paul Popinjay
> Floor Supervisor

Paul,

What's your true name? Can I roll into vegas this or next month on an
RFB to answer your blackjack challenge. I'll even come in on Mon Tue
so you won't be too put out for the Limbaugh Suites.

BTW, some of us don't need to "concentrate" too hard to follow the
count and can easily disguise ourselves with milking a few beers we
toss during trips to the restroom.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 6, 2007, 2:19:14 PM3/6/07
"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Please clarify a few things:

1. You are saying I can bet up to $20 on multiple spots
simultaneously, correct?

Maverick, we are very crowded usually. Unless the place is a little slow at
the moment, I will have to limit you to only two spots max.

2. I can vary how many spots I play each hand, correct?
3. You do have single or double deck, correct?

Sorry. No single deck, only 2 and 6. But we do have liberal rules.
Occasionally, though, I have been known to take a
single deck and deal to the people personally, just like Dean Martin. I
might even sing for you too.

4. You won't be breaking my balls about no tokes, correct?

No heat. No trespass. No backroom. No cold shoulder when you don't tip.
All I ask is that you be pleasant with my employees, just as you are
typically pleasant on this newsgroup.

good luck,
-Paul Popinjay

Paul Popinjay

Mar 6, 2007, 2:19:13 PM3/6/07
"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Can I roll into vegas this or next month on an

> RFB to answer your blackjack challenge. I'll even come in on Mon Tue
> so you won't be too put out for the Limbaugh Suites.
>
> BTW, some of us don't need to "concentrate" too hard to follow the
> count and can easily disguise ourselves with milking a few beers we
> toss during trips to the restroom.

I've seen THIS too. Young, cocky, hot shots like you, think they can be
just as effective with a few drinks in them. Well, Maverick, here at the
Roadhouse we do not serve watered down drinks. And we bring TALL glasses of
beer. That's part of my policy and philosophy. I don't think morons like
you can handle the freedom we give you. I think you will hang yourself with
your unwarranted confidence and reduce yourself to just another faceless
ploppy. And I'm betting on that. I will have to consider RFB at a later
time, but I can certainly give you a place to sleep (even weekends) and I'll
throw in a Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Special.

Look Maverick. Just come to the Roadhouse Casino any time. We are at
Sunset and Boulder Hwy. Pull up to valet parking and ask for Mr. Popinjay.
They know who I am. I'm the only Black guy in management.

-Paul Popinjay

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 2:34:41 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 11:19�am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> > I've

seen THIS too. �Young, cocky, hot shots like you, think they can be
> just as effective with a few drinks in them.  Well, Maverick, here at the
> Roadhouse we do not serve watered down drinks.  And we bring TALL glasses of
> beer.  That's part of my policy and philosophy.  I don't

I think you missed the part about me dumping my beers during RR
breaks, but if you aren't gonna sweat your action, I'll stick with my
usual diet coke.

> you can handle the freedom we give you.  I think you will hang yourself with
> your unwarranted confidence and reduce yourself to just another faceless
> ploppy.  And I'm betting on that.  I will have to consider RFB at a later
> time, but I can certainly give you a place to sleep (even weekends) and I'll
> throw in a Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Special.

So, does that mean I'm RFB or not? I'm going to give you every bit of
action you desire, but you do promise not to trespass, attempt to
backroom, or in any other ways griffin me, correct?

> Look Maverick.  Just come to the Roadhouse Casino any time.  We are at
> Sunset and Boulder Hwy.  Pull up to valet parking and ask for Mr. Popinjay.
> They know who I am.  I'm the only Black guy in management.
> -Paul Popinjay

Let me get this straight. You go by "Mr Popinjay" Certainly, that's
not your real name. What's your real name? A Black guy in casino
management certainly is rare. The only black floor I think I've ever
seen was at Circus years ago. He had me on auto-shuffleup...even with
double deck.

Set me up with a doubledeck table. I figure it'll take me less than a
day to fund my BARGE toke offer.

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 2:46:24 PM3/6/07
<On Mar 6, 11:19?am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> > I've
seen THIS too. ?Young, cocky, hot shots like you, think

BTW, I'm not exactly a cocky young hotshot. I'm approaching middle
age, I have a boatload of BJ experience and am completely confident in
my ability to break your game provided there are normal BJ rules and
there isn't some old asian female dealer in the box shuffling up every
time the deck goes positive.

I think my theory on casinos growing complacent recently about card
counting is correct. I've read the recent BJ books and they are
trash, so it makes sense that alot of young guys who've only read
these rags wrongly come to vegas thinking they'll beat the game and
making you floormen overly confident.

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 2:50:36 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 11:19?am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net>
wrote:?I'm the only Black guy in management.

> -Paul Popinjay

I gotta ask. How does a brother get into management at a casino? Not
that I'm completely confident in my belief that casino management in
vegas is totally racist, but it's gotta be hard enough to be
management in vegas without nepotism or being juiced. Did the
roadhouse lose some AA lawsuit?

Paul Popinjay

Mar 6, 2007, 2:53:51 PM3/6/07
"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Let me get this straight. You go by "Mr Popinjay" Certainly, that's

> not your real name. What's your real name?

Leroy.

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 2:59:36 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 11:53�am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Maverick" <bretr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Let me get this straight.  You go by "Mr Popinjay"  Certainly, that's
> > not your real name.  What's your real name?
>
> Leroy.

Ok, now I feel trolled.

I will look up this place when I go to vegas next, which will be soon,
to take you up on your comps and no-heat BJ play if you and this
casino truly exist.
It'll be a refreshing change from the barring, shuffleups, and sweaty
floor. You are welcome to deal me a deep singledeck until you run out
of chips, but please refrain from singing. It's a BJ table, not a
karaoke bar

Paul Popinjay

Mar 6, 2007, 3:00:35 PM3/6/07
"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I got the job on merit. Also, I'm part Sicilian.

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 3:03:32 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 11:53?am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> wrote:

BTW, I'm always pleasant to BJ dealers. It's the dealers who always
get lippy or even outright violent after I stiff them.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 6, 2007, 3:35:37 PM3/6/07

> I will look up this place when I go to vegas next, which will be soon,
> to take you up on your comps and no-heat BJ play if you and this
> casino truly exist.

It's a real casino alright. It's in Henderson, where I said it was, and
coincidentally not too far from the birthday boy's house. (remember Sept.
9th!). Just because we don't have Celine Dion's skinny Canadian ass
squawking there every night doesn't mean that we're not a force to be
reckoned with in the Southern Nevada gaming arena. Especially now that I
have taken over as part-time marketing director, our place is jumpin. Come
on out, Maverick. Your money's good at the Roadhouse.

good luck,
Paul Popinjay

da pickle

Mar 6, 2007, 4:44:47 PM3/6/07
"mo_charles"

>> Mo, please give me a bump of the headers from the message to which you
>> are
>> responding ... I must have that person in my kill file for some reason
>> ( I
>> did not get that message ) and I might like to take him out.
>
> i use recgroups which hides a lot of info, but i've got a nick and addy:
>
> Raider Fan <raidersgo...@hotmail.com>

Good heavens ... how did Raider Fan get in my kill file! I wondered why I
had not seen anything from him lately. Big mistake on my part; sorry RF.
You are back in my good graces :-)

Maverick

Mar 6, 2007, 5:45:22 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 1:44�pm, "da pickle" <jcpickels@(nospam)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Raider Fan <raidersgotscrew...@hotmail.com>

> Good heavens ... how did Raider Fan get in my kill file!  I wondered why I
> had not seen anything from him lately.  Big mistake on my part; sorry RF.
> You are back in my good graces   :-)

Perhaps, you killfiled me. But, I'm an even bigger raiderfan than
raiderfan.

Iceman

Mar 6, 2007, 6:41:08 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 2:46 pm, "Maverick" <bretr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <On Mar 6, 11:19?am, "Paul Popinjay" <popin...@earthlink.net> > I've
> seen THIS too. ?Young, cocky, hot shots like you, think
>
> BTW, I'm not exactly a cocky young hotshot. I'm approaching middle
> age, I have a boatload of BJ experience and am completely confident in
> my ability to break your game provided there are normal BJ rules and
> there isn't some old asian female dealer in the box shuffling up every
> time the deck goes positive.
>
> I think my theory on casinos growing complacent recently about card
> counting is correct.

It's good to have you back on RGP, Maverick.

>From the mid-1990's onward, casinos became very strict on giving
massive heat to even green chip counters, and game conditions outside
of downtown Las Vegas are rarely counter-friendly - and that's at
places that haven't just gone to shuffling machines. Combined with
all the easy money at the poker tables, a lot of marginally winning
blackjack players switched to poker, and a lot of younger people
looking to make a profit gambling just started with poker and never
bothered with blackjack, so there are a lot fewer counters really
working these days, and it wouldn't be surprising if many casinos let
their guard down.

Iceman

da pickle

Mar 6, 2007, 8:24:02 PM3/6/07
"Maverick"

Perhaps, you killfiled me. But, I'm an even bigger raiderfan than
raiderfan.

I don't know how I could have ever killfiled RF ... I would not kill file
you, Bret, but not for the same reasons.

da pickle

Mar 6, 2007, 8:28:16 PM3/6/07
"Paul Popinjay"

> It's a real casino alright. It's in Henderson, where I said it was, and
> coincidentally not too far from the birthday boy's house. (remember Sept.
> 9th!). Just because we don't have Celine Dion's skinny Canadian ass
> squawking there every night doesn't mean that we're not a force to be
> reckoned with in the Southern Nevada gaming arena. Especially now that I
> have taken over as part-time marketing director, our place is jumpin.
> Come on out, Maverick. Your money's good at the Roadhouse.

Paul, I think you may be underestimating the threat that Bret may be to your
bottom

line. He could cost you more than your job if you are not careful. I have
listened to what he said about his blackjack system and I think you would do
well to be much more careful should he take you up on a visit. I have no
specific information, but I still think you need to be a little more
careful. Just a heads up.

da pickle

Mar 6, 2007, 8:32:56 PM3/6/07
"Paul Popinjay"

> I got the job on merit. Also, I'm part Sicilian.

I thought that guy said he was NOT really the one, Paul. I know that you
have some of the characteristics and you are really a good fellow, but I am
not sure I really believe that Sicilian stuff. I think you just would like
to be a bit Sicilian ... NTTAWWT.

Paul Popinjay

Mar 6, 2007, 9:29:03 PM3/6/07
"da pickle" <jcpickels@(nospam)hotmail.com> wrote in message

Nope, I'm Sicilian alright. Grandmother never learned one word of English.

Susan

Mar 6, 2007, 10:10:12 PM3/6/07
Paul e' corretto. Lo amo. E' una buona persona.

- Paul's nonna

"Paul Popinjay" <popi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message